Are the parks not crowded at present???

How long do the lower crowds typically last? We are going end of September and I'm hoping for low crowds :)

We were planning to travel this week, but pushed things back to get a deal on our resort. I really hope that I'm not going to be paying the price with higher crowds when I arrive 2 weeks from now. (Shelbizzles, your post popped up just as I was typing. We are in the same boat. My fingers are crossed that low crowds stick around a while longer).

How long do the lower crowds typically last? We are going end of September and I'm hoping for low crowds :)

Crowds will increase as F&W starts at Epcot on the 25th (?I think?) Still you're not anywhere near peak crowds. :earsboy:

We are here now, since monday its been walkon or 10 minute waits, all wait times wrong. Fastpasses plentiful for any 30 plus minute ride.

We've done almost everything 2 or 3 times in a row and still have half a day left.

There is a ton of offduty cast members and probably half the attendance is them. Some annoying favorism by working cms..

Ill word it this way, if you can find more than 4 different people on an ecv, ill give you my fastpasses, the good paper ones to use anywhere at anytime.

Labor day weekend does not bring out the crowds- For us this is the best time for use to go as our kids do not go back until after that holiday. We are booked again next year same week

We were in Epcot on Monday and Magic Kingdom yesterday.

Everything in Epcot was basically walk on except for Test Track and Soarin, which had their typical long waits. We left the park at around 3pm, but I think it is safe to say the crowds were low. At Noon for lunch in the San Angel Inn the only tables being used were those near the water/temple. At 1pm the walkways in the world showcase were empty.

Magic Kingdom had the lowest crowds I have ever seen yesterday. Had lunch at BOG at 11:15am and there were only 5 tables being used in the rose gallery. When we left that room was maybe half full. The West wing was full... We left and returned in the evening and there was a 20 minute standby for Space Mountain at 7:15pm. Haunted Mansion Standby no waiting at 8pm. The strangest thing was for the parade... We went to get a dole whip at the aloha isle about 8:50pm, then went through the breezeway to watch the parade... We had NO problem finding an empty spot. By 9:15 when the parade reached us there was basically a single line of people along each side of the street. After that we went for a quick ride on Juncle Cruise and there were 4 other people in the boat with us.

Don't get me wrong, there were still a lot of people... Main Street was crowded for the fireworks, but in general the park was empty. During the parade and fireworks I would bet all the rides with the possible exception of Peter Pan was walk on.

Ed

We were in Epcot on Monday and MK yesterday morning and experienced the same thing. San Angel Inn was empty on Monday. We walked right on the boat ride. The World Showcase was empty, too. Yesterday at MK we walked right on Haunted Mansion. Space Mountain had a 0 wait time at 11am. And the cab driver complained that he wasn't getting any fares because the resorts were so empty. We didn't get very much rain at all.

And there were plenty of available ADR times for lunch at BOG.

If I didn't love Halloween at MK so much I'd have to seriously consider switching to this week...wow!

Halloween decorations went up sunday night. Its teasing us to extend to the first mnsshp next week. We might if the crowds stay like this through the weekend.

We did kttk sunday and saw the floats ready and cms practicing for it.

Ill post some photos of how empty later tonight

Just left HS. Up until 1 pm TSM was at 40 minutes which is darn good. Everything else was sitting below that.

Africa hot thogh

You left just in time, 80 mins now and accurate. Fast passes have run out.

Everything else a walkon

Sorry you are asking Board Members tp break posting guidelines. We have sticky at yop of page on Live and Just Backs Threads. I will movr post bot will not issue a warning or infraction to you.

We are here now (Aug 9-Sept 6) and crowds are so low. We walked into Soarin yesterday with a 5 min wait at 10:30. We go this week every year and brave the threat of tropical storms/hurricanes because it's cheap and no crowds. My favorite time of the year!

I just saw 10 minute wait on Soarin' at 4:10pm! Too bad I'm a teacher and have to be at work. When I retire though, this will be the time I go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter