Are the parks not crowded at present???

I downloaded the Magic Guide app and it looks like wait times are pretty low. For example - 25 minutes right now for the mine train. 15 for the safari. I want to be sure this is accurate - is anyone there or can someone confirm? I'm going in 9 days and I hope this trend continues.
Not at all! I just got back from a Labor Day weekend trip and as a gauge I usually check the big rides for their wait times to see how busy the park is. At MK space, splash, and thunder mountain never went over a 60 wait but they averaged about 30. The highest i saw 7 dwarves was 70 minutes at peak. The BEST time (IMHO) to do Disney is right when Florida schools get in and they've been in for about 2 weeks now. What I saw a lot of at the parks was families with toddler/preschool aged kids.

I just returned on Sunday, the 6th, having spent eight nights and it was not crowded at all. I thought maybe it was because people thought Hurricane Erika was coming in. I was really surprised at how quiet it was. The day we went to Animal Kingdom it was only us and 3 other people on the bus and this was at 8:20 a.m. when the park opened at 9:00. Crowds were great. We rode Toy Story three times in one day. We had a FP for I think around 1:00 in the afternoon, and then we got two more FPs after that, which is almost unheard of from what I have read here on Disboards. It was a little more crowded Labor Day weekend but still very low crowds compared to what I'm used to in November.

Any updates on crowds? Seems they were pretty busy earlier September, leaving for the world Tuesday, 22nd

We just got back. We were there from 9/15-9/19. It was not crowded. We avoided the parks with EMH. It was very hot though. We had a great time. The only long waits were SDMT, Toy Story, Soarin and Test Track. The were never over 60 minutes though. Test track standby dropped to 20 minutes by 7 and single rider was 15 minutes at 4 (yesterday which was a Saturday).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter