April 26th 2014 Western Caribbean Fantasy!!

I am so glad you found us! Come join us on facebook where we do a lot of pointless chatting. I havent started the fe but will soon :)

Hi Everyone! We just booked our 1st Disney cruise and are so excited! It will be me (Mom), DH, and our 2 DDs who will be 5 and 6 at the time of cruising. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. I will also put in a FB request as well.

Thanks!

We are finally booked for our cruise. We just told the girls today, they are so excited! (I think I am a little more excited! hee hee). I have never done the chat room thing before, but a friend that just got back from her trip suggested it.

:welcome: We havn't been super chatting here since I created the facebook page but i'm sure the more people Join the chattier we will get!!! How old are your girls?

Hey everyone. We are here. This will be our 2nd cruise. First was on the Magic back in '07. Our group consists of myself, DW, DD, age 12 at time of cruise, and DS, age 10 at time of cruise.

Hey everyone. We are here. This will be our 2nd cruise. First was on the Magic back in '07. Our group consists of myself, DW, DD, age 12 at time of cruise, and DS, age 10 at time of cruise.

Yay! I have a 12 year old daughter too!!

Hello fellow cruisers! My DH, DD, DS, and I will be on this cruise as well. We did the Fantasy Western May 11 and it was the best vacation ever. Can't wait to go back. Nancy

Welcome!!!! As soon as I get home i'll add you to our facebook page. I am currently at work and my phone is acting crazy. :)

Hello fellow cruisers! My DH, DD, DS, and I will be on this cruise as well. We did the Fantasy Western May 11 and it was the best vacation ever. Can't wait to go back. Nancy

Welcome welcome welcome!!! Yes join or Facebook page. That's where we REALLY start chatting. :-)

How old are your children? My daughter is 12

Welcome!! And welcome back to the Fantasy!!!

Hey! We'll be on this cruise. It's me, my hubby, DS1 who will be 4 1/2 (5 in june 2014), DS2 who will be 3 1/2, DS3 will be 20 months - ages are time of sailing. My parents have decided to come too. Can't wait!

Oh and this will be dh and I's 5 disney cruise, DS1's 3rd, DS2's 3rd and DS3's 2nd. Dh and I went on 2 cruises before kids then took ds1 and ds2 to alaska on the wonder (quite an interesting trip) and we'll be going on the dream in september. I'll be asking to join the FB page so look for a Wendy herndon

Sign us up!
After much deliberation we finally decided that this particular cruise was the best possible way to celebrate me turning 40. Though my wife still isn't entirely certain about the whole surrounded by water when the fact that I'm getting old finally starts to sink in. ;):goodvibes:rotfl:

I hope nobody minds, but we would love to do the FE - grown ups get and give stuff with the FEs too right?

And are we going to have a dis meet?

Oh and our traveling party consists of me (birthday girl turning 40) and my wife, no kids. :)

Welcome!!!! I see you were able to add to the fe no problem come join us on facebook! Its gonna be a great cruise for a great birthday!

I didn't really have an FB before as that's not something I've really done much of so I made one to join. Is that ok?

Welcome!!!! I see you were able to add to the fe no problem come join us on facebook! Its gonna be a great cruise for a great birthday!

Hi Everyone!

This is our (me n the hubby) first Disney cruise since our wedding on the Dream back in Oct 2011. This will also be the first we are doing without our kids as they will be in college! This is my 6th cruise and hubby's 5th. all on Disney. I am Lisa and he is Quincy. We will be traveling with really great friends and their 3kids, one who is my God Daughter :-). I cannot wait to experience the Fantasy. Can't wait to start chatting with all of you!

Lisa

We are super excited for this cruise! This will be my husband and I's 3rd cruise and our kids 2nd cruise with Disney. And we are bring my parents along for the ride of FUN! They have never cruised Disney, but are avid cruisers. They wanted to see what all the hype is about. I already put our information on the FE document and I requested to be added to the FB page. Super excited for the trip!

Hi Everyone! Just found this site. This will be our 2nd Disney cruise. We sailed on the Dream in 2011. I have 2 boys who will be 15 and 12 when we sail! I'm so excited! I just found the facebook page too. It will be fun talking to everyone for the next 9 months!

Hi everyone!

We too will be crusin' on the 4/26 trip! We are celebrating my mom's 70th- so there is lots of extended family, but in our immediate family there is 4 of us! Me, my hubby, my DD who will be 11 & my DS who will turn 9 during the cruise!

This is our first cruise! We are super excited for both the planning process & the actual trip!

Hi Everyone,
My name is Kristen and DH name is Mike. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise. We have 3 kids who love to cruise, dd Courtney (12), dd Haiely (9), and ds Landon (6). We are taking our BFF's Kim and TJ with us. We signed up for the FE we have done it on each cruise that we have taken and the kids love it!!! Here is to getting to know you all over the next 7 months:cool1:!!!!

Kristen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter