April 26th 2014 Western Caribbean Fantasy!!

Hello Fleming Family!!
I have been trying to get someone too and I had no luck so far! I also tried the link and didn't work either.
If you want we can start one so we can get our FE experience going!!! ;-)
My name is Maria and this is our first time cruising with Disney and our children.
Let me know!!!!

Maria

Come over to the Facebook page!:) You'll be able to be added to the group.

Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise April 26th to May 3rd 2014.

my family will be taking this trip on the 26th. We are so excited as it is our first time cruising. Any suggestions or tips on what to expect would be greatly appreciated. We really know very little about what to do before and when we get there. does anyone know about resturants or how they are booked if at all? Any excursions that you would reccomend?

Also we are a family of 3, my husband, myself and our 11 year old daughter. I would love to meet up with other families as Isabella (our daughter) is not happy about going on a trip alone without friends her own age.

thanks,

LeeAnn

my family will be taking this trip on the 26th. We are so excited as it is our first time cruising. Any suggestions or tips on what to expect would be greatly appreciated. We really know very little about what to do before and when we get there. does anyone know about resturants or how they are booked if at all? Any excursions that you would reccomend?

Also we are a family of 3, my husband, myself and our 11 year old daughter. I would love to meet up with other families as Isabella (our daughter) is not happy about going on a trip alone without friends her own age.

thanks,

LeeAnn
Hi LeeAnn,
Come on over to the Facebook page.
Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise April 26th to May 3rd 2014.

or here is a direct link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/507066446016104/663386017050812/?notif_t=group_activity

Kerri

Is the Facebook group a close group? I don't want some people on my FB feed to see that I am going on a cruise, LOL.

This will be our first Disney Cruise! We're taking my 5 year old niece and celebrating her birthday and my wife's 40th! See you all there!

Welcome! I think you've already found the rest of us over on the FB page!

Kerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter