April 26, 2013 8 night Magic out of Galveston

vleeth

I heart Disney
We're officially booked!:boat:

It will be me, my DH and our DD...she will be 8 by then.

I am so excited!:woohoo:

:wave: Hi! I've hesitated 'chiming' in, but thought you might be lonesome, so thought I'd pop in...at least while we THINK we are coming! We've booked also...
It'll be me, my dh, 24dd, and 13dd. We're just waiting to see if it's definite yet. Won't know for quite a while, but it's fun to dream and see if it'll become a reality!

NOTE TO NEW CRUISERS : PAGE 12, POST 180 GIVES ALL OUR IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

Thanks IrishCowboy for making us official! :thumbsup2

And thanks sullins5 for keeping me company! :yay:

I'd hate to be the only dis family on the cruise! :eek:

And thanks sullins5 for keeping me company! :yay:

I'd hate to be the only dis family on the cruise! :eek:

Was thinking about this cruise and actually had to go back and see what ports we had...:rotfl: Terrible, I know! We booked because it was the Magic and the dates, and didn't even realize what the destinations were except that they were different than our eastern.:) Have you been to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Costa Maya? I've been reading on the main forum about ppl being nervous about Mexico. How do y'all feel about it? My dh says the crime is NOT in the areas where we are going, but I'm still not so sure. Any hesitations?

Maybe another Dis'er will see the 2 families and want to come 'aboard'!

Have a great week!:yay:

:goodvibesI'm in Baton Rouge right now (at work, we own a sign company and a tee shirt company.)

This is my first Disney cruise so I haven't done FE yet, but I think I will this trip as long as it doesn't get too involved.:teacher:

We have been to Cozumel twice. The latest time was October and my 6 year old daughter was with us. We got a cab and went on our own downtown (it was raining so we skipped the beach). I felt completely safe. The time before that we took a cab to a beach club and it was great.:thumbsup2

I'm sure it's only a matter of time before more disser join...at least I hope so!:yay:

:goodvibesI'm in Baton Rouge right now (at work, we own a sign company and a tee shirt company.)

This is my first Disney cruise so I haven't done FE yet, but I think I will this trip as long as it doesn't get too involved.:teacher:

We have been to Cozumel twice. The latest time was October and my 6 year old daughter was with us. We got a cab and went on our own downtown (it was raining so we skipped the beach). I felt completely safe. The time before that we took a cab to a beach club and it was great.:thumbsup2

I'm sure it's only a matter of time before more disser join...at least I hope so!:yay:

OMGoodness!!!! Your first??? You are gonna LOVE it! We had such a great time in Oct., that there really is NO turning back once you've done DCL. Just the anticipation was wonderful, we met great Dis'ers, had friends before we ever even got onboard! And our FE exchange was great fun! It met EVERY expectation I had! My family loved it! And as long as it doesn't get too big, it really is fun. We wound up having at least 23 cabins, and believe it or not, that's really alot to pass out (time wise and cost wise)...but we did have fun!

Not only is this my first Disney cruise, but my first long cruise. Both of my past ones were 4 or 5 nights with one stop. :cool1:

We're heading to Orlando this summer so I'm busy planning that, but later this summer I'll be a planning fool for this cruise. :surfweb: :wizard:

I am what you would call 'frugal' so we don't book excursions. :teacher: But I'm sure there are lots to do if you want to explore on your own, I just haven't got the time to research right now. The FE sounds fun. And meeting others from the Dis is something I'm looking forward to!

Not only is this my first Disney cruise, but my first long cruise. Both of my past ones were 4 or 5 nights with one stop. :cool1:

We're heading to Orlando this summer so I'm busy planning that, but later this summer I'll be a planning fool for this cruise. :surfweb: :wizard:

I am what you would call 'frugal' so we don't book excursions. :teacher: But I'm sure there are lots to do if you want to explore on your own, I just haven't got the time to research right now. The FE sounds fun. And meeting others from the Dis is something I'm looking forward to!

You really are gonna love the Magic and the longer cruise! We loved the schedule, the shows, Pirate night and of course the dining. And my 12dd just loved the Edge! So much to do...such little time!:goodvibes

And tooo funny!:rotfl: We're headed for Disney in May, so i'm with you on planning that trip first.

Not sure this go 'round how much we'll do. But as it gets closer, we'll make that call. After all, in one month, we'll be a year out!:yay::yay::yay:

:confused3 Almost a year out..Anyone else on this April 26th cruise? Inquiring minds want to know! Well, actually only this disneychik and maybe vleeth, but we'd love to see some more cruisers!popcorn::

Hoping to join you guys on this cruise. I'm looking to book it while onboard next week - so wish me luck we get the cabin we want!

Hoping to join you guys on this cruise. I'm looking to book it while onboard next week - so wish me luck we get the cabin we want!

:thumbsup2GREAT, GREAT, GREAT!!!!!

Hope for sure you get on this cruise and that you get the cabin you want! Good Luck!:)

Making our way back home from our fabulous Hawaii cruise, but wanted to stop in and say we booked this cruise. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter