April 25, 2015 Disney Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean!!

Will be joining u guys!! Vacation bids come down next week and looks like this is the week I'll get :) will be booking soon as I get word on vacation approval. This will be mine and DW third cruise on the Fantasy!!

Hi everyone! We just booked this cruise! It's our 10th Disney cruise. Although, it's our first on the new ships! So, we are excited to see the difference! It will be me (DW Lisa), DH, DD8 and DS6. We definitely want to sign up for the FE's. Can't wait!!

Lisa

I am back. We are getting excited seeing all the people on the ship. Just booked our flights which we missed the nonstop home because we were using points and it sold out before I could get everyone's info in.

Anyway my DD10 asked me today's if there is way to communicate with other kids her age that will be on the ship. Last year for our short first cruise she had her cousin with her. This time she will be on her own because her sister will be in the tween room. I know she might be allowed in the tween room but she loves crafts and activities so she is thinking she will like the kids room better after looking at the pictures and info on line. I appreciate any advice.

Also does anyone know when the first Disney cruise line bus leaves the Airport?We are thinking of staying overnight at the airport. Last time we got last pickup at Disey so this time we want to be there early so the kids might have a chance to do Aquaduck.

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM. For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Hubby & I are interested in joining the FE list. Will a list be continued/available on DisBoards? We'd hate to miss out on the fun!

Hi everyone! We will be cruising with you all and can not wait. We are avid cruisers, but this is our first Disney cruise and first cruise with our children. We have a large group cruising with us. My family is myself, DH, DS (7), and DD (3). We love all things Disney and are looking forward to a great vacation. My family of four would love to be a part of the Fish Extender. My kids will think it is so cool to see what they get everyday. How do I go about getting signed up for a FE group.

Jen

.... How do I go about getting signed up for a FE group?

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, please feel free to start one right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Hubby & I are interested in joining the FE list. Will a list be continued/available on DisBoards? We'd hate to miss out on the fun!

Is anyone keeping the FE list on this board? If not, I'd be happy to do it. It looks like there have been 16 unique users for this cruise so far, so we might already be off to a strong start! We're excited to have a rough count to start making our gifts so the 3 months goes by quicker. So, please if a list is started, please let me know the count. Or, if not, would y'all please let me know if it'd be okay for me to start putting it together?

Hey guys! I'm the FE coordinator ^_^ We do have an FE going on but I've been waiting for new people to post on here :)

Let's get that list started, shall we?! My name is Kris by the way ^_^

April 25th, 2015 Fantasy - Eastern Caribbean Fish Extender List
The below families have been split into groups due to the many people that signed up. Please feel free to gift to as many families/individuals as you'd like.
However, you are responsible to gift only to those people in your group. Please only expect gifts from people in your group.

If you need to know a bit more about what a Fish Extender (or abbreviated as FE), please go here: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=33184281&postcount=2

*** Deadline Passed *** (March 31st)

Cabin Numbers & Changes

This is info is regarding cabin assignments and/or planning on upgrading at the port.
April 22nd - Last day I will update this official list

There will be a master list & whiteboard at Cabin 9142 (Tina/Family 6)

If you do not get your cabin assignments until day of departure OR if your cabin changes (upgrades/etc), please come to this list and update it.
I encourage all FE Participants to check this list before delivering their gifts (at least for the first drop off, if you have more than one).

Lilo Group
addaadf1e67775a7d126a920dd03ec98.jpeg

Family 1
Amunet
Kris (adult, female) Elsa & Eeyore & Jon (adult, male) Stitch, Donald, Star Wars
Cabin #: 8034
Celebration: Personal Achievements
Allergies: n/a

Family 2
FellowCollector
Lisa (adult, female) & Michael (adult, male)
Cabin #: 7520
Celebration: n/a

Family 3
CinderllaandGoofy
Katie (adult, female); Steve (adult/male); Becca (6, female)
Cabin #: 7074
Celebrations: First Disney Cruise!

Family 4
CoffeePanda
Yancey (adult, male) Fab 5; Amy (adult, female) Star Wars & Stitch
Cabin #: 8680
Celebration: Honeymoon!
Allergies: Amy is allergic to gluten

Family 5
jhmh93
Jacob (adult, male); Johnna (adult, female); Amanda (17, female) Tinkerbell & Ariel; Danielle (12, female) Cinderella & Elsa
Cabin #: 2035

Family 6
tinafish
Tina (adult, female); Joe (adult, male); Joey (21 months, boy)
Cabin #: 9142
Celebration: Anniversary

Family 7
Auttie
Autumn (Adult, Female); Cathy (Adult, Female); Tannor (8, Boy); Carter ( 6, Boy)
Cabin #: 10552
Celebration: First Disney Cruise!

Family 8

AJMcMc
Adrianne (Adult, Female); Paul (Adult, Male); Valentina (4, girl); Sylvana (3, girl); Gabriela (3, girl), Jack (3, boy)
Cabin #: 9092 and 9094
Celebration: First cruise at all!

Family 9
Steph03anie
Ben (adult, male); Stephanie (adult, female); Andrew (3, Boy); Grant (2, Boy)
Cabin #: 7150
Special Celebrations: none
Allergies: none

Family 10
Kate Quamme/RKBNQ
Kate (Adult, female); Ryan (Adult, male); Beckham (7, boy); Nolan (6, boy)
Cabin #: 7140
Celebration: first disney cruise!!!

Family 11
Moowoo
Christina (adult, female) Mulan; Jeremy (adult, male) Star Wars; Kaya (4, girl) Minnie, Daisy, Ariel, Elsa, Anna & Rapunzel; Kaeden (3, boy) Mickey, Planes, Cars, Eeyore & Olaf
Cabin #: 8638
Allergies: Jeremy = Gluten Sensitive

Stitch Group
a2e0a0528bb3437f7949ae4a338f5cbe.jpg

Family 12
stotlerseven
Brian (adult, male) Mr. Incredible, Star Wars & Mufasa; Debby (adult, female) Belle, Frozen, Tinkerbell & Minnie; Bailey (15, male) Buzz Lightyear & Gaston; Anna (14, female) loves Frozen, Sara (11, female) loves Tangled; Noah (5, male) loves BayMax/Toy Story/Original characters; Eva (2, female) LOVES all princesses especially Ariel and Frozen
Cabin #(s): 9038 & 9040
Special Celebration(s): Family and first time cruise for children
Allergies: N/A

Family 13
Tannerturtle
Tanya (adult, female); Kelly (adult, male); Becca (10, girl) Elsa & Anna; Kellen (5, boy) Fab 5
Cabin #(s): 7640
Special Celebration(s): Kellen and Kelly's Birthdays!
Allergies: None
Character Preferences: Elsa and Anna for grils boys like the fab 5!

Family 14
CaliLawMom
Lisa (adult, female); Chris (adult, male); Dillon (8, boy); Dean (4, boy)
Cabin #: 9592
Celebration(s): Chris turns 40; Dillon met his 2nd grade in January (hence the week of playing hooky!); Dean starts Kinder in the Fall; Lisa resuming law practice after being a SAHM for 8 years! (law practice was easier!)
Character Preferences: Toy Story; Cars; Planes; Monsters U/Inc.; Mickey & Friends (I had no problem letting my inner-Princess go when I had 2 Princes of my own!:))

Family 15
LadyRoxy
Vicky (adult, female) & Raymond (adult, male)
Cabin #: 8584
Special Celebrations: none
Character Preferences: Minnie & Mickey

Family 16
LauraGrace
Laura (adult, female) & Ben (adult, male)
Cabin #: 9120
Celebration: 3rd wedding anniversary
Favorite characters: Laura: Rapunzel, Russell (from Up), Sofia the First; Ben: Baymax, Bert (from Mary Poppins)

Family 17
Florida Beach Family
Lois (adult, female); Noel (adult, male); Madison (13, girl) Rapunzel, Anna & Olaf
Cabin #: 6502
Celebrations: Madison's birthday, Middle School Graduation & Florida State Science Fair competition

Family 18
Levandez
Jeidy (adult, male) & Jackie (adult, female)
Cabin #: 7029
Celebration: Anniversary.
Allergies: Coconuts
Character Preferences: Anything Pixar especially "UP"

Family 19
Jenjenthern
Alan (adult, male); Jen (adult, female); Natalie (11, girl); Nathan (5, boy)
Cabin #: 2022
Character Preferences: Alan and Nathan are star wars all the way, Natalie is a baymax girl and Jen is a Tigger fan

Family 20
PaintedRedRoses
Elizabeth (adult, female); Janice (adult, female); Dan (adult, male)
Cabin #(s): 10106
Special Celebration(s): n/a
Character Preferences: Elizabeth: Mike Wazowski, Rapunzel and then Tinkerbell & Periwinkle - Janice: Eeyore - Dan: mickey (but no real favorite)

Family 21
Mountain Momma
Carol (adult, female) Olaf; Spencer (adult, male) Goofy; McKenna (9, girl) Olaf, Tinkerbell Minnie Mouse
Cabin #:7168
Celebration: First Disney cruise

Family 22
genki3
Cindy (adult, female) Frozen & Big Hero 6; Auntie Jess (adult, female); Grandma (adult, female); and Alexis (19 months, girl) Elmo, Yo Gaba Gaba & Mickey
Cabin #: 8046
Special Celebration(s): First DCL cruise and my bday and Mother's Day (for me and my mom)

Family 23
Second Star to the Right
Cathy (adult, female) Pooh & Jasmine; Morgan (12, girl) Stitch & Fawn
Cabin #(s): 10108
Special Celebration(s): None

Last edited:
First Disney cruise booked! I am brand new to disboards and the cruises but we are huge Disney fans. Our little family of three with a 6 year old daughter is so excited!

Just post the info needed (posted on top of page 3) and I'll put you on the list ^_^

Signing up for the FE

CinderllaandGoofy

Katie (adult,female) Steve (adult/male) Becca (six, female)
Cabin #: I don't have a number yet but we are in a Oceanview Stateroom
Celebrations: our first Disney Cruise!

Shoeprncss
Stephanie (adult, female) & Scott (adult, male)
Cabin #: GTY
Celebration: 10th Anniversary & our first Disney cruise

Signing up for the FE

CinderllaandGoofy

Katie (adult,female) Steve (adult/male) Becca (six, female)
Cabin #: I don't have a number yet but we are in a Oceanview Stateroom
Celebrations: our first Disney Cruise!
Thank you so much Katie! I've added you. Did you purchace a GTY or an OGT rate? We're waiting for our assignment as well.
Congrats on the oceanview though! We had an Oceanview on our first disney cruise and it was wonderful ^_^ I bet you will have a blast!

Shoeprncss
Stephanie (adult, female) & Scott (adult, male)
Cabin #: GTY
Celebration: 10th Anniversary & our first Disney cruise
Oh, hello Stephanie! Thank you for signing up ^_^ I have added you as well.

Thanks, Kris.
It's me (DW, Lisa) & DH Michael, also in a cabin # TBD.
Hello Lisa! Thank you for signing up! Please be sure to add if your family has any celebrations or allergies we should be aware of. For now I just have n/a ^_^

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter