April 25, 2015 Disney Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean!!

Thank you everybody so much for everything! My husband and I enjoyed coming back to our room and finding goodies in our extender every time :) (ours was a pink one that had "we said 'I Do' 4/24/15" on it) Of course his favorite were the little bottles of liquor :p

Congrats on your wedding! I hope you had a very magical cruise/honeymoon!

We wanted to thank everyone for helping make our cruise so wonderful! We loved all our gifts and it was nice meeting some of you in person.

I am going on this cruise in July - does anyone have copies of the personal navigators?

Hello everyone! How has it been for you since we debarked? I am missing the ship! I actually got sick right after flying home--bad cold. Now feeling better!

I wanted to thank the people who gifted our room. :thanks:

I actually upgraded at the port and was worried about confusing/troubling others with the room change but we were still able to get some treats so THANK YOU to those that made the effort to update their delivery. I hope my gifting was well received as well.

Also, I totally missed the 3 o'clock meeting in the Atrium. Since it was my first DCL, I was in awe and time just totally slipped away! It's too bad because I was hoping to put faces to screen names. In any case, thanks again to those that gifted my room! It was very much appreciated and we loved everything we got!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter