April 25, 2015 Disney Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean!!

Headed on the Eastern Caribbean cruise 04/25/15 with my 11 year old daughter and lookin to connect with some fun people while she is busy in the kids clubs! :).

Is anyone putting together a last minute FE or Pixie Dust group? We really want to participate but just got our info and booked!

We just got our stateroom assigned for our category VGT! We are in 8088!
Hope others are getting theirs too!

Lori

So excited to have our room number we are in cabin 7640 - looking forward to sailing soon - and looking forward to meeting everyone - see you real soon at the meet n greet!

So excited to have our room number we are in cabin 7640 - looking forward to sailing soon - and looking forward to meeting everyone - see you real soon at the meet n greet!
Thank you ^_^ Updated your info!

Got our room, Stitch group!

The Fry family is in room # 2022. Thanks!
Thanks! I updated ^_^ And I LOVE your room number o.o My favorite numbers are 2 and 22, so your room is like ... perfect o.o SO COOL!
Don't mind me, just geeking out over a number lol

We just got our stateroom assigned for our category VGT! We are in 8088!
Hope others are getting theirs too!

Lori
Hello Lori, I can't find your username (or the name Lori) on either list. Could you please tell me your family number? Hehe, I love your room number too!

Hello group, just booked this cruise last minute. It will be our 12th. I will be joined by my wife and son who turns 2 on May 4th. This will be our 3rd cruise on the Fantasy :)

Hi All--

We just booked, and the first thing I always do after booking is find the thread for our cruise. :) Haven't had a chance to read through everybody's introductions, but will plan to do that this evening.

Booking this late is pretty typical for my wife and I, since we are FL Residents from Orlando. The last minute deals for us are usually pretty sweet, so we're always the latecomers to the group. Last year, we booked on May 2 for our cruise on May 10, so we're not cutting it THAT close this time. :)

As I said, we are from Orlando, we live about 15 minutes north of WDW, so to say we are regulars is an understatement. We like the relief of living so close to the parks, because we can just go in for dinner and not feel pressured to cram in a full days visit. HOWEVER, when we visit DL or DLP, we are definitely the ones there for 18 hours straight each day. Ha!

Anywho, typically we do 2-3 DCL cruises a year, but this will be the first one since last May since we had a baby! We came back last year just before the 24-week cutoff by DCL, so we've been DYING to get back on board since this is the longest we've ever gone. Our son actually ended up arriving 3 months early, RIGHT after our "babymoon" ended, so after a long NICU stay plus adjusting to having a baby at home, we're ready for a vacation!

So, it's Anthony (that's me), I'll be 33 this Saturday, my wife Tiffany, who turned 31 last Sunday, and introducing Greyson Oliver, who will be 10 months when we sail (7 months adjusted).

Looking forward to interacting with you guys, I need to ask my wife if she feels up to FEs this year.

Here's some fun magnets we had on our door last time:

1901374_10201805340197033_1603523666_n.jpg

10313816_10202074932296667_8759018222773041674_n.jpg

Congrats on the Boy, we found out the week before our first time on the Fantasy that my wife was 8 weeks along. This will be my 2 yo son's 3rd cruise and my 12th one. My DS actually cut his first 2 teeth on his first cruise. I use to live in Celebration, FL so I know what you mean by being able to just come and go to the parks.

Last edited:
April 25th, 2015 Fantasy - Eastern Caribbean Fish Extender List
The below families have been split into groups due to the many people that signed up. Please feel free to gift to as many families/individuals as you'd like.
However, you are responsible to gift only to those people in your group. Please only expect gifts from people in your group.

If you need to know a bit more about what a Fish Extender (or abbreviated as FE), please go here: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=33184281&postcount=2

*** Deadline Passed *** (March 31st)

Cabin Numbers & Changes

This is info is regarding cabin assignments and/or planning on upgrading at the port.
April 22nd - Last day I will update this official list

There will be a master list & whiteboard at Cabin 9142 (Tina/Family 6)

If you do not get your cabin assignments until day of departure OR if your cabin changes (upgrades/etc), please come to this list and update it.
I encourage all FE Participants to check this list before delivering their gifts (at least for the first drop off, if you have more than one).

Lilo Group
addaadf1e67775a7d126a920dd03ec98.jpeg

Family 1
Amunet
Kris (adult, female) Elsa & Eeyore & Jon (adult, male) Stitch, Donald, Star Wars
Cabin #: 8034
Celebration: Personal Achievements
Allergies: n/a

Family 2
FellowCollector
Lisa (adult, female) & Michael (adult, male)
Cabin #: 7520
Celebration: n/a

Family 3
CinderllaandGoofy
Katie (adult, female); Steve (adult/male); Becca (6, female)
Cabin #: 7074
Celebrations: First Disney Cruise!

Family 4
CoffeePanda
Yancey (adult, male) Fab 5; Amy (adult, female) Star Wars & Stitch
Cabin #: 8680
Celebration: Honeymoon!
Allergies: Amy is allergic to gluten

Family 5
jhmh93
Jacob (adult, male); Johnna (adult, female); Amanda (17, female) Tinkerbell & Ariel; Danielle (12, female) Cinderella & Elsa
Cabin #: 2035

Family 6
tinafish
Tina (adult, female); Joe (adult, male); Joey (21 months, boy)
Cabin #: 9142
Celebration: Anniversary

Family 7
Auttie
Autumn (Adult, Female); Cathy (Adult, Female); Tannor (8, Boy); Carter ( 6, Boy)
Cabin #: 10552
Celebration: First Disney Cruise!

Family 8

AJMcMc
Adrianne (Adult, Female); Paul (Adult, Male); Valentina (4, girl); Sylvana (3, girl); Gabriela (3, girl), Jack (3, boy)
Cabin #: 9092 and 9094
Celebration: First cruise at all!

Family 9
Steph03anie
Ben (adult, male); Stephanie (adult, female); Andrew (3, Boy); Grant (2, Boy)
Cabin #: GTY
Special Celebrations: none
Allergies: none

Family 10
Kate Quamme/RKBNQ
Kate (Adult, female); Ryan (Adult, male); Beckham (7, boy); Nolan (6, boy)
Cabin #: 7140
Celebration: first disney cruise!!!- So excited!!

Family 11
Moowoo
Christina (adult, female) Mulan; Jeremy (adult, male) Star Wars; Kaya (4, girl) Minnie, Daisy, Ariel, Elsa, Anna & Rapunzel; Kaeden (3, boy) Mickey, Planes, Cars, Eeyore & Olaf
Cabin #: GTY
Allergies: Jeremy = Gluten Sensitive

Stitch Group
a2e0a0528bb3437f7949ae4a338f5cbe.jpg

Family 12
stotlerseven
Brian (adult, male) Mr. Incredible, Star Wars & Mufasa; Debby (adult, female) Belle, Frozen, Tinkerbell & Minnie; Bailey (15, male) Buzz Lightyear & Gaston; Anna (14, female) loves Frozen, Sara (11, female) loves Tangled; Noah (5, male) loves BayMax/Toy Story/Original characters; Eva (2, female) LOVES all princesses especially Ariel and Frozen
Cabin #(s): 9038 & 9040
Special Celebration(s): Family and first time cruise for children
Allergies: N/A

Family 13
Tannerturtle
Tanya (adult, female); Kelly (adult, male); Becca (10, girl) Elsa & Anna; Kellen (5, boy) Fab 5
Cabin #(s): 7640
Special Celebration(s): Kellen and Kelly's Birthdays!
Allergies: None
Character Preferences: Elsa and Anna for grils boys like the fab 5!

Family 14
CaliLawMom
Lisa (adult, female); Chris (adult, male); Dillon (8, boy); Dean (4, boy)
Cabin #: 9592
Celebration(s): Chris turns 40; Dillon met his 2nd grade in January (hence the week of playing hooky!); Dean starts Kinder in the Fall; Lisa resuming law practice after being a SAHM for 8 years! (law practice was easier!)
Character Preferences: Toy Story; Cars; Planes; Monsters U/Inc.; Mickey & Friends (I had no problem letting my inner-Princess go when I had 2 Princes of my own!:))

Family 15
LadyRoxy
Vicky (adult, female) & Raymond (adult, male)
Cabin #: 8584
Character Preferences: Minnie & Mickey

Family 16
LauraGrace
Laura (adult, female) & Ben (adult, male)
Cabin #: 9120
Celebration: 3rd wedding anniversary
Favorite characters: Laura: Rapunzel, Russell (from Up), Sofia the First; Ben: Baymax, Bert (from Mary Poppins)

Family 17
Florida Beach Family
Lois (adult, female); Noel (adult, male); Madison (13, girl) Rapunzel, Anna & Olaf
Cabin #: 6502
Celebrations: Madison's birthday, Middle School Graduation & Florida State Science Fair competition

Family 18
Levandez
Jeidy (adult, male) & Jackie (adult, female)
Cabin #: 7029
Celebration: Anniversary.
Allergies: Coconuts
Character Preferences: Anything Pixar especially "UP"

Family 19
Jenjenthern
Alan (adult, male); Jen (adult, female); Natalie (11, girl); Nathan (5, boy)
Cabin #: 2022
Character Preferences: Alan and Nathan are star wars all the way, Natalie is a baymax girl and Jen is a Tigger fan

Family 20
PaintedRedRoses
Elizabeth (adult, female); Janice (adult, female); Dan (adult, male)
Cabin #(s): 10106
Special Celebration(s): n/a
Character Preferences: Elizabeth: Mike Wazowski, Rapunzel and then Tinkerbell & Periwinkle - Janice: Eeyore - Dan: mickey (but no real favorite)

Family 21
Mountain Momma
Carol (adult, female) Olaf; Spencer (adult, male) Goofy; McKenna (9, girl) Olaf, Tinkerbell Minnie Mouse
Cabin #:GTY
Celebration: First Disney cruise

Family 22
genki3
Cindy (adult, female) Frozen & Big Hero 6; Auntie Jess (adult, female); Grandma (adult, female); and Alexis (19 months, girl) Elmo, Yo Gaba Gaba & Mickey
Cabin #: 8046
Special Celebration(s): First DCL cruise and my bday and Mother's Day (for me and my mom)

Family 23
Second Star to the Right
Cathy (adult, female) Pooh & Jasmine; Morgan (12, girl) Stitch & Fawn
Cabin #(s): 10108
Special Celebration(s): None

First Disney cruise booked! I am brand new to disboards and the cruises but we are huge Disney fans. Our little family of three with a 6 year old daughter is so excited!
First Disney cruise booked! I am brand new to disboards and the cruises but we are huge Disney fans. Our little family of three with a 6 year old daughter is so excited!

We are in room 7140! We are in the Lilo group for the FE

For those listed below:
Many people have been assigned their cabins by now. Would you mind checking your reservation to see if you've been assigned as well?
Thank you! ^_^

Please add us for FE:

Names/Ages/Genders: Ben (adult male), Stephanie (adult female), Andrew (3, Boy), Grant (2, Boy)
Cabin: GTY

Thank you!
We'd like to join the FE group. Our family of 4 is from the San Francisco Bay Area.

Mom is Christina (likes Mulan)
Dad is Jeremy (likes Star Wars)
Kaya is our 4 year old daughter (likes Minnie, Daisy, all of the princesses - particularly Ariel, Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel)
Kaeden is our 3 year old son (likes Mickey, Planes, Cars, Eeyore, and Olaf)

This is our first cruise and first Disney experience as a family.

We don't yet know our cabin number, but I will update the board once we are given our assignment.

Thanks! We're looking forward to meeting you on the cruise.

I am still obsessing about what to do in St. Maarten. I have looked through the Eastern Caribbean excursion thread and narrowed it down to Bernard's tours or Random Wind. Anyone have something fun booked? I have looked through the Disney excursions too and although i am not opposed to booking one of those, I am also willing to try something else...

I am still obsessing about what to do in St. Maarten. I have looked through the Eastern Caribbean excursion thread and narrowed it down to Bernard's tours or Random Wind. Anyone have something fun booked? I have looked through the Disney excursions too and although i am not opposed to booking one of those, I am also willing to try something else...

We decided to have that as a beach day - we are going to Mullet beach - we are just going to take a cab there - we are taking our snorkel gear - I read there is a place to snorkel there. Hoping just to relax! Whatever you decide I know you will have a great time!

Langford Family got assigned cabin 7150
Thank you so much! Updated :)

I'm sure it will work out well :)
We did have the Under 2 flags tour from DCL, but we decided not to. We're just going to spend time on the ship :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter