April 25, 2015 Disney Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean!!

Additionally, for those below, can you each confirm that you are still waiting your cabin assignment. If not, please let me know what your assigned number is ^_^
Thank you!

Yes, Just checked and still waiting for cabin assignment.... anxiously awaiting.

Also, for the stitch group: Anyone against alcohol for adult FE gift? please let me know :)

We're still waiting for our cabin assignment!

Regarding allergies, sorry I hadn't put this in my original email - Jeremy is gluten sensitive. Doesn't stop him from indulging in the occasional beer!

Hi, I also have an 8 year old son, Alexander. He is the 3rd grade. He is our only child so I am sure he will be looking to make some new friends since he is very social. I think we are on that same excursion, if you booked it through Disney. We did a different one last time we stopped in St. Maarten on the Fantasy so hopefully this one is better. (It was Golden Eagle Catamaran and we definitely would not recommend it nor do it again.)

Awesome! I'm sure Dillon and Alexander will hit it off. Dillon is rather shy, but really opens up around outgoing and social kids. Our little guy, Dean (4), thinks he's 8! Glad you guys are doing the excursion too!

:welcome:
I have added you and your family. Is Elsa/Anna for both Tanya and Becca? Same with Fab 5, is it for Kelly and Kellen? Or are the preferences just for the kids?

I don't have you on the FE under username EmptyLot, are you and your family signed up? Or is there another username your family is under?

Nope, not too late ^_^ I have added you!
Are the character preferences for the family as a whole or are they for specific individuals?

Thank you for organizing what I know will be such a fun experience for all of us! The character preferences are general for the family as a whole. With 2 boys, we like the mainstream "boy" Disney pursuits. I do like my Princesses, but my boys and their love of Wazowski, Cars, and Star Wars outnumber me! Thank you for asking!

Awe, you're quite welcome ^_^
I have updated your information :)

Added!!
You are family 15, so we have 15 families signed up thus far :)

So excited for the FE!!! Thank you for organizing it! I got overzealous and made too many gifts before the list was split, so I'll probably end up dropping them off for the other group as well. Hope that's ok. Only a few weeks left, you guys!!

Hi! Were you trying to get my attention for something? :)

So excited for the FE!!! Thank you for organizing it! I got overzealous and made too many gifts before the list was split, so I'll probably end up dropping them off for the other group as well. Hope that's ok. Only a few weeks left, you guys!!
You are quite welcome ^_^

Hehe, I understand. We had to pull back with how much we are spending on the gifts lol

Hi! Were you trying to get my attention for something? :)

You are quite welcome ^_^

Hehe, I understand. We had to pull back with how much we are spending on the gifts lol

Hi! Sorry! I wanted to say thank you for organizing this...I am clearly very new at this message board posting! Hope this goes through!

Hi! Sorry! I wanted to say thank you for organizing this...I am clearly very new at this message board posting! Hope this goes through!

Haha, don't worry about it. I figured ^_^ I think a lot of people are still getting the hang of it too :)

And you're quite welcome! ^_^

Roaming Mickey is a little Mickey gnome magnet that you sign when he shows up on your door. Then you choose the next door to stick him on, and we try to see how much traveling he does around the ship!

Roaming Mickey sounds cute. Do we sign up for that too, or does it just happen?

I have to say that three weeks today, right now...we will be onboard our plane headed to Orlando! I am trying not to let the excitement get the better of me...after all, we are going skiing tomorrow. Just seems wrong! Good-bye winter!

I have to say that three weeks today, right now...we will be onboard our plane headed to Orlando! I am trying not to let the excitement get the better of me...after all, we are going skiing tomorrow. Just seems wrong! Good-bye winter!
Us too! Well, not skiing lol

We're flying in early on the 24th! 3 weeks ... it's going to go by so fast cause I don't want it to go by so fast!
I just started a new quarter in post grad and DH is finishing aTrimester for premed in the next few weeks. So much school work ... on top of laundry, packing, FE stuff ...

AND I still don't have my passport back from the Visa office -_-

Lol so if you have as much on your plate, it will go by so quick!

We're booked too! Will be myself, mom, DD13 and DS10. Hubby and other daughter staying home. This will be our 5th Disney cruise and the second on the Fantasy. I am actually surprising the kiddos... They think we will be on the Wonder. We're also FL residents so went with the VGT rate. No room assigned yet. Anxiously awaiting. Would love for my kids to meet up with others their age. Sounds like it shouldn't be an issue. Also would there be anyone interested in doing Palo together? Looking forward to relaxing.

We're booked too! Will be myself, mom, DD13 and DS10. Hubby and other daughter staying home. This will be our 5th Disney cruise and the second on the Fantasy. I am actually surprising the kiddos... They think we will be on the Wonder. We're also FL residents so went with the VGT rate. No room assigned yet. Anxiously awaiting. Would love for my kids to meet up with others their age. Sounds like it shouldn't be an issue. Also would there be anyone interested in doing Palo together? Looking forward to relaxing.

my DD is 13 and DS is 9...will be 10 in august...maybe they will meet in the kids clubs. This will be our fourth cruise and also second on the Fantasy. Do your kids frequent the kids clibs?

My son hates the kids club, has never liked them on any ship. However if he has a buddy to hang with, that might entice him. Not sure. My daughter will definitely go, she just doesn't want to alone so that would be great to introduce them.

My son hates the kids club, has never liked them on any ship. However if he has a buddy to hang with, that might entice him. Not sure. My daughter will definitely go, she just doesn't want to alone so that would be great to introduce them.

I totally agree...I think with the younger kids it is a little more challenging to get a buddy. On our Fantasy cruise in November 2013, we met a family on these boards who had DS and DD the same ages, so my kids tended to spend a little more time in the kids clubs than they had before. So having a buddy would be great. If you are interested in chatting to see if they have similar interests, send me a message. It worked out week last time. It at least allowed us to have an hour here and there where we could do adult things or even nothing!

Ok, I apologize in advance for my bummer, long post. So I am hoping some of you experienced DCL cruisers can help me. I am totally panicked about a 1:00 PAT. Yes, I knew, even as a newbie, that I had to check in online and choose the PAT early, but we didn't book until three weeks ago and life has been more than crazy for us. I am concerned because this is our family's first cruise AT ALL, a desperately needed respite from chaos, and I so want it to be everything it can be. Bear with me, maybe the back story will help. Our DS (5) had emergency brain surgery after being hit by a line drive baseball which shattered his forehead last year. As we were recovering from that, my father was diagnosed with terminal cancer. The day we arrived in January to make hospice arrangements for him, my stepfather, mother, and DD (2) were in a horrific car accident minutes after they came to pick up DD to babysit. My stepdad was killed, mom injured, and DD miraculously survived with a few scratches. My father passed away the following week. Then both of our grandmothers passed within the last week. So many friends recommended just packing everyone up and getting away for a bit. I saw a FL resident rate in an email and just jumped in (maybe crazy to book so late....). In any free time I get I have been researching how to make the most of this trip and I am afraid we will miss out by boarding later. If we don't board till after 1, will we still be able to get meet and greet tickets, sign up for tastings, get a Palo brunch, etc.?? Or am I concerned for no reason? Or am I just rambling like a crazy, tired momma? :)
Btw, my DD (14) has totally gotten into the FE. She has been researching gifts and found a FE pattern online. She is so excited!

rambling like a crazy, tired momma? :)
My sympathies to you and your family for all of that. I truly hope all this helps :hug:
While, not quite in the same time line (it was more spread out), we've also lost and have some pretty bad health issues as well. I completely and utterly understand the picking up and going. I also understand wanting to make the best of it.

1) I have heard that the anna & elsa greet tickets have still been available the next day
2) Still check with Palo/Remy/Anything else. They could have some seats open. If not, just check everyday, there may be a cancellation :)
3) If you can't help but be there until 1pm, then you can't do much about it except for arriving as early as you wish and hope you can get on early. If not, well, at least you are there in time before the ship leaves! lol
You will have a full WEEK on this ship, I'm sure you guys will be able to enjoy. I bet even if you don't get Paleo (however it's spelt), it will be fine.

Our first Disney cruise, we didn't do a Palo dinner (no Remy, it was the Wonder). We didn't do any excursions or spa stuff. We still had a blast and you guys will too.

Plus, look at it this way, if you DON'T get to do some stuff you want to, it's a great excuse to come back :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter