April 2015 Happy Dance!!!!

Just a little more than a week. Woke up this morning and there was a light dusting of snow on the ground. Enough already!! Can't wait.

Just a little more than a week. Woke up this morning and there was a light dusting of snow on the ground. Enough already!! Can't wait.

I know the feeling. It has actually got a bit warmer here this week in Buffalo. I have started walking on my work breaks. Got to get those disney legs..

Single Digit Dance! :cool1: As of this morning, I can start watching the 10-Day Forecast and Freaking Out! :eek::laughing:

You must be arriving the same day I am because I'm doing the single digit dance today too! I've been checking the monthly forecast everyday and freaking out :laughing: it keeps changing everyday and hopefully it will change again because it's not looking that great

For those leaving soon we had predictions of bad weather the whole week before we left but got there and it was beautiful! Praying you all get the same. We'll be back in 15 days for my girls cheer competition :) but Fri night hubby and I are chilling at Epcot! Safe and happy travels everyone!

You must be arriving the same day I am because I'm doing the single digit dance today too! I've been checking the monthly forecast everyday and freaking out :laughing: it keeps changing everyday and hopefully it will change again because it's not looking that great

Single Digit Dance for us too!! :banana::banana: Staying at POFQ.

So if you see two middle aged women eating everything in sight and acting like seven year olds, that's my Mom and me!!

1 week to go. Checked on my flights this morning for fun, and today my first flight was 2 hours late departing. I would have missed my connection by about 15 minutes. :eek: Admittedly, this was apparently a fluke (any other days I've looked, everything has run on time), but yikes! At least there are several more subsequent flights to Orlando that can hopefully squeeze in one more person if I do miss my connection.

I'm doing the Weather Watch now (yes, I know, it's too far out and I shouldn't take it seriously). I'm glad to see AccuWeather showing highs of 82-84 now for my week (I was dreading the 90s). Some rain in the forecast, but too early to panic - besides, I bought a couple of disposable ponchos at Target this morning, so that should keep it from raining at all! ;)

6 more days until we arrive, but only 4 days till we hit the road.
Spent half the day packing, the other half shopping for road snacks to sustain us for 1300 miles. Beyond excited to feel some Florida sunshine ! :beach:

I'm kind of new here but wanted to jump in! We leave in 1 week and 5 days and I can hardly contain myself!! We are staying at Coronado Springs (yay!) and this is our first Disney trip in TEN years!! I bought new luggage on Friday and now I'm slowly starting to take out clothes that I will be wearing on our trip!

We leave in 13 days and are so excited! We seriously need the break after all of this cold weather in NY. It's these last few days that go the slowest!

I'm kind of new here but wanted to jump in! We leave in 1 week and 5 days and I can hardly contain myself!! We are staying at Coronado Springs (yay!) and this is our first Disney trip in TEN years!! I bought new luggage on Friday and now I'm slowly starting to take out clothes that I will be wearing on our trip!

Enjoy CSR. It is a beautiful resort.

We leave in 13 days and are so excited! We seriously need the break after all of this cold weather in NY. It's these last few days that go the slowest!

It has been a horrible winter here in Buffalo. I am looking forward to some Florida weather.

Yes, we loved CSR when we stayed there in 2013.

Good Morning April Peeps. What section of CSR did you stay in? Our last trip there we stayed in Ranchos, kind of a long hike to the main buildings. CSR is on my radar for our trip in September, but I will book a preferred room this time.

Good morning back atcha! 1 week from today I will be embarking on my "Around the World" day! DHS>Epcot>AK>MK. Lamb Shawarma for lunch, and FP+ for my first ride on 7DMT.

I am just going to be so relieved when I get to Orlando - supposed to have a rainy travel day, and yesterday apparent storms at DFW had all my flights messed up. My inbound flight to DFW was delayed then cancelled, then the next flight I could have possibly gotten on was delayed, and even though my outbound to MCO was delayed, I would have missed that connection and had to hopefully get on some other later flight that was probably also delayed...

Just crossing fingers that everything runs as scheduled on Saturday!

We leave in 10 more days!
Good Morning April Peeps. What section of CSR did you stay in? Our last trip there we stayed in Ranchos, kind of a long hike to the main buildings. CSR is on my radar for our trip in September, but I will book a preferred room this time.

I think we were in Casitas? We actually had some major pixie dust when we stayed at CSR, they upgraded us from a standard room to a two room suite! We were in heaven for a week, two full bathrooms!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter