April 2015 Happy Dance!!!!

We leave in 10 more days!

I think we were in Casitas? We actually had some major pixie dust when we stayed at CSR, they upgraded us from a standard room to a two room suite! We were in heaven for a week, two full bathrooms!

Wow, that is some upgrade! We stayed in CSR once, and we all like it but my mom wasn't a fan of the decor there. We stayed in building 9A in the Cabanas I believe. I would definitely go back. I think they have one of the coolest pool areas of any of the resorts.

I keep waiting for my ticker to go to single digits...!!! :fish:

The weather forecast for the end of this week and into next week is making me have anxiety lol

Hopefully it's just typical Florida weather mixed with typical inaccurate forecasts. I don't know what I will do without sunshine after this eternal winter :scared:

The weather forecast for the end of this week and into next week is making me have anxiety lol

Hopefully it's just typical Florida weather mixed with typical inaccurate forecasts. I don't know what I will do without sunshine after this eternal winter :scared:
I'm stressing pretty hard too, as much as I'm trying not to. When I was last there, in September, all it did was rain the entire time. :( I really need it to not do that again!!

I will admit the forecast is making me a little anxious too. It has POURED on our arrival day for the past 2 trips. :( Not the quick 15 minute showers either- like hours and hours of heavy rain. :(

I think I'm okay with a little rain, but I want a little warmth! Its been up and down here weather wise, so I'd like to see a little sunshine.

I wish we had a topic that was continually updated with LIVE weather updates with those of us currently there. Sometimes it's completely different than what the weather forecast is saying. I know from personal experience they say it will rain all day and then it only rained for 20min with the rest of the day sunny.

Some rain I am fine with as well, but when you already pre-pay for parks/water parks and plan a trip around a supposed less rainy season.....at places like AKL & Y&BC that I surround myself constantly in the outdoor atmosphere and pool, deep anxiety kicks in for me :sad: But hopefully... :sunny:

I'm stressing pretty hard too, as much as I'm trying not to. When I was last there, in September, all it did was rain the entire time. :( I really need it to not do that again!!

What weather forecast are you looking at? I have only looked on the weather channel. Is there a better one?

I'm a fan of AccuWeather.com myself.

I will give it a whirl, lol. I know it is going to be hotter there than here in Buffalo. The last solo trip I took was a few years back during the first week of May. Man did I get some color. This trip I have bought some sun screen.

Weather definitely doesn't look as awesome as we had hoped for next week, but I've purchased several rain ponchos from Target that fit easily into my backpack and plan on wearing sandals instead of sneakers, so shouldn't be too bad. As long as it's warm and there isn't lightening, I'm okay with it. If there is lightening, then that's a good reason to take a food break :woohoo:.
Besides, kids shouldn't be the only ones that can play in the rain. :jumping1:

i'm bummed about the forecast too. :( I KNOW it's probably not going to be as bad as it sounds....but like PP said, when you've planned for a year for a perfect trip during the DRY!!! SEASON!!!! (hear that Mother Nature??), it's disheartening to think about being rained out. At least if you go during summer/fall, you know it's the rainy season and you know you're taking that risk.

Newbie here - I can't believe I have just found this forum and I leave on Friday!! Oh, the time I could have wasted here... I'm so excited! I have been obsessing over planning and change my fastpass schedule daily. It's just as well I'm locked into days at the parks due to ADRs because otherwise I would be obsessing over changing those also.

I was actually posting to chime in on the weather and that it is stressing me out too!! Anyone know what to do if it does rain all day?

Last, is there an active cancellation thread for April?

Looking forward to chatting over the next few days!

9 days until WDW! :hyper:

It's time to do my Single Digit Dance, ya'll! :cutie:

tumblr_mjiwchLxse1s2oay7o1_400.gif

Getting scary close now! I'll be excited and happy when I get there, but right now I'm just thinking of all I still have to get done and worrying about whether my planes will run on time and I'll make my connection.

On the plus side - I finally scored a window seat on my return leg from MCO to DFW! From the time I started looking at these flights, American was showing practically all the no-charge aisle and window seats on that flight as unavailable. I took a middle just because I like to know where I'm sitting. Suddenly last night a window seat in the row behind me showed as available. I thought, "Is this for real?" and when it was still showing as available this morning, I grabbed it. So now I'm all set.

Mickey is getting awfully close to the end of my ticker!

6 days until our honeymoon! We just watched the planning DVD last night so DH got his first taste of what WDW will be like.

I started packing yesterday. My nerves are starting to hit now that I will be able to get everything done in time! I'm flying my mother up to watch the kids while we're gone so I have to make sure the house is clean, clothes are washed and laid out for the week and fridge is stocked. I took Monday off from work to do all the last minute running around before I pick her up from the airport. We leave our house Tuesday morning at 3:30 am!

6 days until our honeymoon! We just watched the planning DVD last night so DH got his first taste of what WDW will be like.

I started packing yesterday. My nerves are starting to hit now that I will be able to get everything done in time! I'm flying my mother up to watch the kids while we're gone so I have to make sure the house is clean, clothes are washed and laid out for the week and fridge is stocked. I took Monday off from work to do all the last minute running around before I pick her up from the airport. We leave our house Tuesday morning at 3:30 am!

Good Luck!! Where are you staying?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter