April 2015 Happy Dance!!!!

jkc0325

Mouseketeer
DH and I have decided on an April 2015 family trip!!! Hoping to make it an 11 day trip over school vacation. My sister, who hasn't been to WDW in many years is planning to come along as well. I'm excited about being able to show her the many things, besides rides, that Disney has to offer. We will most likely be staying offsite and renting a pool home.

I've started a Facebook group if anyone wants to join in on the planning!!! It is WDW April 2015 Planners!

Hope to see some new planners there soon! :cool1:

DH and I have decided on an April 2015 family trip!!! Hoping to make it an 11 day trip over school vacation. My sister, who hasn't been to WDW in many years is planning to come along as well. I'm excited about being able to show her the many things, besides rides, that Disney has to offer. We will most likely be staying offsite and renting a pool home.

I've started a Facebook group if anyone wants to join in on the planning!!! It is WDW April 2015 Planners!

Nice! I'll have to find the FB page. We are also going in April...end of April.

We have to get through our August trip this year 1st. 11 days is soooo nice, that's what we always do.

Next year (in April), we are mixing it up and doing our 1st Disney cruise, so we plan on one night at AoA, then 3 nights on the cruise (already booked) and then 6 nights Poly CL. :dance3:

Oh...I'd love to mix a cruise into our trip, sounds heavenly! Unfortunately for me, my daughter seems to have developed a serious fear of boats. Every time I mention a cruise she flips out lol. I guess that will have to wait until she's in college!

I can't get heavy into the planning just yet either as DH and I are going this Sept just the two of us!!!! We're doing 3 nights at BLT and one night at BC. Seriously can't wait...we've never gone away without the kids.

Definitely come to the FB group it's just a few members right now as I just started it but we'd love to have you!!

Oh...I'd love to mix a cruise into our trip, sounds heavenly! Unfortunately for me, my daughter seems to have developed a serious fear of boats. Every time I mention a cruise she flips out lol. I guess that will have to wait until she's in college!

I can't get heavy into the planning just yet either as DH and I are going this Sept just the two of us!!!! We're doing 3 nights at BLT and one night at BC. Seriously can't wait...we've never gone away without the kids.

Definitely come to the FB group it's just a few members right now as I just started it but we'd love to have you!!

Nice!! We are 10 nights at BC in the summer. We stayed at YC last year and loved it, so we are excited to try the other side!

I just searched the FB page a little while ago, but can't find it. :sad1:

Can you post a link?

I sent you the link in a PM as I don't think we're allowed to post links here.

Hope to see you there soon!

I want in on the planning group....please! We too just decided on a April 2015 family trip. We went last year in April, we had a horrible time. NOT because of anything Disney did or didn't do. I was pregnant and we had some medical issues. So this is hopefully our magical redo! Planning for my family of 5, (Myself, DH, [current ages] DS 11, DD 8, and DS 6month), Brother his wife and son (11), & Sister and her son (8). I. Can. Not. Wait!

My family also just decided to make a return trip to Disney in April of 2015!!! its going to be my family of 6 and my brothers family of 4. We all went in April of 2012 and had the time of our lives!!! I'm so excited to start planning I can barely contain myself:cool1::banana::yay::cheer2::woohoo:

I'm starting to get super excited as well. My kids don't know anything about it and I love surprising them! :cheer2: My sister hasn't been in many years so she brings the trip up every time I see her!

So excited just realized our next Disney trip is less an a year away! Been thinking it was over a year, didn't even notice that April is almost over with! So ready to book and have it set. I can plan all I want but until it's booked it just doesn't feel real.

Hi can I join In the planning group too please :) and I'll look for the FB page. I went April 2011 for my 40th with my DD, mum, dad, sis, bro in law, niece and nephew and had a fantastic time. Last year my DD and I went back again in April and we have just booked again for April 2015 it will be me, DD, mum and dad and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! We're staying at POFQ again which we all love. I'm already counting down to ADR and FP+ booking dates and have started the search for the "perfect" park bag. Can't wait to hear everyone's plans xx

Thanks for accepting me on the FB page and thanks for such a lovely welcome it's going to great to hear everyone's plans xx

Nice! I'll have to find the FB page. We are also going in April...end of April.

We have to get through our August trip this year 1st. 11 days is soooo nice, that's what we always do.

Next year (in April), we are mixing it up and doing our 1st Disney cruise, so we plan on one night at AoA, then 3 nights on the cruise (already booked) and then 6 nights Poly CL. :dance3:

What! You're on this thread too? First my last april trip, then THIS august's trip and now next april's trip! WTH woman? :rotfl:

Last April we did our first DCL too (combo AoA/Dream). It was unbelievably awesome!

Anyways, I am 99% sure we will be doing a family trip next April. At first I was hoping for February, but looks like that week is going to be insane with Presidents Day, Mardi Gras, and half-marathon all in one week. DH is a teacher so we are limited to school vacations.

I feel the same way because before next April's trip, DH and I are going this August, just the two of us! :cool1: We did it last August and both loved it and now it will be an annual tradition. It's my b-day so I get to pull the birthday card, and also I'm a Travel Agent so I get to pull the "i need to go to WDW without you kids to do work stuff" card. :lmao:

It's also hard to really get into the planning when you can't even book yet. I'm hoping early July they will release 2015 so we can book and start making payments! :cheer2:

What! You're on this thread too? First my last april trip, then THIS august's trip and now next april's trip! WTH woman? :rotfl:

Last April we did our first DCL too (combo AoA/Dream). It was unbelievably awesome!

Anyways, I am 99% sure we will be doing a family trip next April. At first I was hoping for February, but looks like that week is going to be insane with Presidents Day, Mardi Gras, and half-marathon all in one week. DH is a teacher so we are limited to school vacations.

I feel the same way because before next April's trip, DH and I are going this August, just the two of us! :cool1: We did it last August and both loved it and now it will be an annual tradition. It's my b-day so I get to pull the birthday card, and also I'm a Travel Agent so I get to pull the "i need to go to WDW without you kids to do work stuff" card. :lmao:

It's also hard to really get into the planning when you can't even book yet. I'm hoping early July they will release 2015 so we can book and start making payments! :cheer2:

LOL!!! I was just gonna say we are on the same schedule or something!!! :goodvibes

So I'm going to ramble because I love to talk about planning and there's no way on God's green earth that DH is going to listen to me for the next 11 months. His eyes glaze over at the first mention of it.

So we want to do all new restaurants for our ADRs (my goal to eat at every restaurant eventually). The novelty of character meals will probably wear off as the kids get older so I want to do as many as I can while they're still young(ish). I think it's time to give up Akershus and CRT and this time do 1900 PF for dinner. Now that YDD is getting older (she'll be almost 8! :sad2: ), i think she will enjoy the stepsisters and stepmother but we'll still get Cinderella for our princess fix.

Another must-do is Ohana for breakfast as ODS' favorite character is Stitch. That will be the only breakfast we do probably as we like to be in the park's for rope drop. We'll do this on one of our resort/pool days.

I want to do Garden Grill at Epcot just because I've never done it and it seems cool that it revolves.

That's probably it for character meals. I like to do 1 TS meal a day so not sure what we'll do for our non-character meals.

I think we're going to start our trip with 1 night at the Dark Side. I think you get the front of the line pass for 2 days with 1 night's stay, right? The day you arrive and the day you check out. So we'll arrive in the morning, check in to probably Royal Pacific, probably do US, stay overnight then check out and do IoA for the day, then head to WDW at the end of the day.

I'm thinking we'll stay at CSR. Never been there and want to try every resort before going back to any of them. ::yes::

Hi there! we are also April regulars.....every spring is our annual trip! I see some familiar names on here! I am still on the APril 2014 group but would like an add to the next years please!! :thumbsup2:wave2:

how was it this year with Easter being that week? I just couldn't bring myself to do it with my crowd phobia. We were going to do a cruise instead but then I lost my job so just cancelled the whole thing.

it was awesome! We checked into BWV on Sat 19th and had a great 8 days! we got to parks for rope drop, rode what we wanted with no wait, left the parks by 12/1ish and spent time at the resort. Returned for our dinners and used our FP for late afternoon evenings...no issues with crowds at all. weather was beautiful although the first 2 days felt a little chilly. Saw the new parade at MK and loved it! Can't wait for next april! Planning begins!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter