• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 2015 Car Rental Codes

Are there any deals if I just need a car for the weekend? I just need to pick it up at Orlando/Sanford on Friday and return it Monday. It seems like all the coupons are for a week.

Hi folks,
I needed a minivan from April 11th to 21st.
Trying all the options here but was not getting any decent deal.
The best I could find was with Costco Travel for 680.00 (ouch) for the 10 days from Budget.
Using a code from my work company, I was able to get a minivan from enterprise for 547.58. Still way more than I was expecting to pay.
According to my research, it shouldn't be a very busy week at the parks, so I'm not sure what the issue is?
If anyone has found a better price out there, let me know, PLEASE!!!! :)
Thanks...

Hi folks,
I needed a minivan from April 11th to 21st.
Trying all the options here but was not getting any decent deal.
The best I could find was with Costco Travel for 680.00 (ouch) for the 10 days from Budget.
Using a code from my work company, I was able to get a minivan from enterprise for 547.58. Still way more than I was expecting to pay.
According to my research, it shouldn't be a very busy week at the parks, so I'm not sure what the issue is?
If anyone has found a better price out there, let me know, PLEASE!!!! :)
Thanks...
Have you tried Budget or Dollar? I had not been having much luck and then last week I found a great rate through Budget and then last night found one even better through Dollar. Just don't put in any discount codes for dollar and click on city specials. Good luck! ! :):)

Im not a costco member, so can't use that code, but as a heads up, the passholder code gives me the exact same price.

Just got a full size SUV for Easter week (4/1-4/8) for only $85!!! It's through Budget, doesn't work with the airport location. It did show for all the locations around WDW though. I used the Costco discount and $35 paperless coupon. I did check other BCD's and they were showing the discounted rate too. And it only works on full size SUV's.
Hope this helps!!!

Have you tried Budget or Dollar? I had not been having much luck and then last week I found a great rate through Budget and then last night found one even better through Dollar. Just don't put in any discount codes for dollar and click on city specials. Good luck! ! :):)

Yes, I tried those, no luck...
I've given up on the minivan requirement and I'm ok with a medium or full size, but still not finding anything lower than 450.00.
Some of the places I am searching (expedia being one of them) try to "scare me" with a message availability is running out for my dates.
I'll keep searching for deals...
Thanks...

Just got a full size SUV for Easter week (4/1-4/8) for only $85!!! It's through Budget, doesn't work with the airport location. It did show for all the locations around WDW though. I used the Costco discount and $35 paperless coupon. I did check other BCD's and they were showing the discounted rate too. And it only works on full size SUV's.
Hope this helps!!!

This is a fantastic rate! Great find! We are staying on site during Easter for 10 days and we are taking magical express but we like having a car for some of the time. Hubby likes to golf and we go to restaurants outside WDW at least 2 or 3 times. We have a car booked at Alamo/ Dolphin for $250 for the week using Costco rate. Based on your suggestion, we can get an SUV from Doubletree in downtown disney for less than half that price at $92! Awesome and very tempted to change my reservation. I have to figure out how to get to Doubletree from our resort.

Dollar - $445.04
Mini van
BJ's corporate code
04/10 12noon - 04/18 6am

Im not a costco member, so can't use that code, but as a heads up, the passholder code gives me the exact same price.

Hi, can you possibly message me with the codes that give you the same price? I am a passholder not a Costco member, but I am not sure where to look for Alamo codes. Thank you!

Hi, can you possibly message me with the codes that give you the same price? I am a passholder not a Costco member, but I am not sure where to look for Alamo codes. Thank you!

I sent you a message. The new boards were a little confusing. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Just booked a quick April trip to do some F&G photography. No overnight stay on Saturday so no National coupon. Best rate I got for 4/19 - 4/21 was through my National Emerald corporate rate for $139.80 (Emerald Aisle)

Budget will come pick you up from your resort. Or you can take the bus to Downtown Disney and walk over.

Thank you very much! We will most likely take a bus to downtown disney and walk over. I google mapped it and it looks like a 15 minutes walk.

My Alamo late April pickup rental rate dropped yesterday evening by another $20. It's worth taking a look.

My Alamo late April pickup rental rate dropped yesterday evening by another $20. It's worth taking a look.
Ditto!
The Costco code (I use that and the Costco $30 off coupon) is what went down about $20 for me this morning. Still working as of now (11:30am). The Disney AP rate didn't go lower for me. I'm renting/returning from Alamo at MCO.

Hi all! I am traveling April 12-17 into Sanford. No weekend stay. I am shocked by the prices. I am not a Costco member. I have tried some of the codes here but can not find a rate under 190 for economy. Anyone have any ideas or tips? Thanks so much!

I booked 4/25 to 5/2 with Alamo with the Costco code and $30 discount coupon, and got a RAV-4 for $177. However, I'm not a Costco or annual passholder. Will I have to show proof of Costco membership when I pick up or drop off the car?

I booked 4/25 to 5/2 with Alamo with the Costco code and $30 discount coupon, and got a RAV-4 for $177. However, I'm not a Costco or annual passholder. Will I have to show proof of Costco membership when I pick up or drop off the car?

It is hit or miss. I have been asked before and there are times I have not been. However, keep in mind those discounts are generally meant for those who have those memberships. I would never use a passholder discount unless I was a passholder, etc. But, I tend to be rule follower. So, essentially, YMMV. I would book a back up reservation in case they do not honor it.

Also adding sometimes other discounts such as the southwest code are comparable to costco and anyone can join that for free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter