April 2015 Car Rental Codes

So I went to Budget's website to look at rates and saw my intermediate for $3 cheaper. I click on the "pay later" tab and it gives me a price $58 higher. Anyone else having this issue?

The $58 is probably the fees and taxes.

So...just did my daily rate check.:) and Budget is saying coupons MUGZ007 and MUGZ165 are not accepted at location.....strange....they worked every other day.

Maybe the coupon is at capacity at MCO. I tried it for FLL and it worked there. But, then I tried for MCO and PBI and it didn't work.

Probably all of us Dis'ers looking for the best rate overwhelmed the system.:). I am happy though...10 day minivan for under $260. Down from over $400 when I first booked.

Just knocked a whopping $2 off my dollar rental for April. (4/19 - 4/21 - Midsize with AAA and dollar express - $85.49). Down from $87.26

Run. Quick. Just modified my reservation at Dollar. Same dates/times. City special. Changed from midsize to Full Size - total $56.67. Sweet! (Mid-size was $53.79). Rate was same with or without AAA.

Run. Quick. Just modified my reservation at Dollar. Same dates/times. City special. Changed from midsize to Full Size - total $56.67. Sweet! (Mid-size was $53.79). Rate was same with or without AAA.

Prices back up today. Glad I got the deal yesterday!

We leave tomorrow for our trip. I will be renting from Dollar at their DTD location at the Wyndham Resort but will be returning to MCO. A mid-size car from 4/17 to 4/25 for $175 (city special rate). I had a slightly cheaper rental at MCO from Dollar but that would have had me picking up the rental while my family rides on Magical Express (we don't want to deal with transporting the suitcases). For $11 more, I get to ride ME with them. The DTD Dollar location has a shuttle that will pick me up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter