• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 2013 Car Rental Discount Thread

Hoping to pay it forward here... from a March renter's post

Contract code: 8572130 (KLM)
coupon code: NF1073JFF (visa free day)

I was able to get a 7 passenger van for $290. taxes included. Certainly hope this helps some of you.

Thanks. Price went down $9 (still going in the right direction :cool1:) for 4/20 - 5/1 for a Full size to $385.

Still much higher than I would like, but I keep chipping away at the cost - so I am a happy camper :-)

PLEASE- can you verify if a coupon will be needed to use this coupon code?

Thanks again!:thumbsup2

Did a search and found the answer:

25% off and a free day
NF1073JFF

Enter coupon code during checkout to get 25% off and a free day at National Car Rental.

Use at National Car Rental.

I found it on a site called Coupon Mountain - A Shopper's First Resort

lovingthemouse said:
Hoping to pay it forward here... from a March renter's post

Contract code: 8572130 (KLM)
coupon code: NF1073JFF (visa free day)

I was able to get a 7 passenger van for $290. taxes included. Certainly hope this helps some of you.

What agency is this? Thanks!!

Thanks. Price went down $9 (still going in the right direction :cool1:) for 4/20 - 5/1 for a Full size to $385.

Still much higher than I would like, but I keep chipping away at the cost - so I am a happy camper :-)

PLEASE- can you verify if a coupon will be needed to use this coupon code?

Thanks again!:thumbsup2

Here's the "actual" terms & conditons for that coupon code:
(Used the code search tool at http://www.rentalcodes.com/codesearch.html to research it.)

2qcqijt.png

OMG! Just got the best deal at National without any codes at all :cool1:
Get in there fast disr's .....my rental is pickup at TPA on 4/1 and dropoff at MCO
on 4/7. Economy-fullsize base rate of only $119.70. Mini-vans $179.70

My total after taxes: $175.44 for Easter week!!

I think I will play around with this rate with codes next....just wanted to give you guys the heads up as soon as possible!

Hi All...first time posting in ages so please forgive me if I don't follow protocol. :)

I'm flying to MCO 4/13 and need a rental through 4/22. Size doesn't matter (just me and my son). Can't seem to get it under $275!

Any tips/codes would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi All...first time posting in ages so please forgive me if I don't follow protocol. :)

I'm flying to MCO 4/13 and need a rental through 4/22. Size doesn't matter (just me and my son). Can't seem to get it under $275!

Thanks!

I've found Dollar is the best for now (City Specials or KISS2). Alamo is off the charts. They are almost 3 times higher.

ermarie73 said:

Thanks!

Use budget codes X474200 and MUPZ044. Second code may not work on smaller cars. Great deal. Good luck!

OMG! Just got the best deal at National without any codes at all :cool1:
Get in there fast disr's .....my rental is pickup at TPA on 4/1 and dropoff at MCO
on 4/7. Economy-fullsize base rate of only $119.70. Mini-vans $179.70

My total after taxes: $175.44 for Easter week!!

I think I will play around with this rate with codes next....just wanted to give you guys the heads up as soon as possible!

That's a great deal! Where is TPA? I am trying to book a car around that time too and the rates are at least $99/day.

That's a great deal! Where is TPA? I am trying to book a car around that time too and the rates are at least $99/day.

TPA is the abbreviation for Tampa International Airport which is about a 2 hour drive from Disney. We always spend some beach time either before or after our Disney trip based on which airport has the lowest airfare in and out.

FYI-Alamo had the same rates for our dates, pickup/dropoff locations. Good luck!

Quick question.... we are renting a convertible for the first week of our trip (off Disney, going to beaches etc) and then a compact car while at Disney the second week. We are staying on site but have so many ADRs at resorts that we want a car to get there easily if not drinking and will take the bus when we're planning on drinking.

So, we are dropping off the convertible at Alamo at the Car Care Centre and want to pick up the compact then - question being, if National has a better rate than Alamo for the compact, are they right next to each other at the Car Care Centre??

I am still looking for a great deal out of MCO, but found a workaround on another board here in the meantime. I was able to rent a car from Dollar out of the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort (walking distance from Downtown Disney). Renting from the day after we arrive until the day before we leave so that we can take the bus to DD and walk from there.

On airport rates are still around $300 with taxes and such. Rate near DD works out to $213.57. No discount code used! Just make sure you click the link for local specials that shows up in search results on their page.

:thumbsup2

I just used CarRentals today. $147.00 for April 8-13 from MCO to Cape Canaveral. Hope this helps someone.

Hi

When I pick up a rental van, using Budget code X474200 and MUPZ044, will I be asked to submit a coupon with the code on it?

Paula

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter