• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 12, 2015 Disney Magic Western Caribbean Cruise (Key West)

tinks_1989

<font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon
We just booked the cruise this week :banana:

It is still so far away but I can't wait to start planning and getting to know some fellow cruisers.

This will be our second cruise, our family

Me - Leanne 24
DH - David 27
DD - Elsie 3

I'm looking at that cruise as well! Our first cruise is in May, and we might be booking onboard! Hope to see you there!:wave2:

We just booked the cruise this week :banana: It is still so far away but I can't wait to start planning and getting to know some fellow cruisers. This will be our second cruise, our family Me - Leanne 24 DH - David 27 DD - Elsie 3[/QUOTE

Looking at this cruise as well

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

We just booked the cruise this week :banana: It is still so far away but I can't wait to start planning and getting to know some fellow cruisers. This will be our second cruise, our family Me - Leanne 24 DH - David 27 DD - Elsie 3

We are officially booked!! Yippeeeeeee! Maybe I will start a group for fish extender.

Oh yes we need to think of something.

I am so excited. Do you have children? Or the other family you are traveling with? X

I booked this cruise while on the Dream last Dec. with hubby. This will be his second and my sixth. I am so happy cause he really enjoyed our stay at WDW and loved, loved the cruise!! This cruise is also special because we were married in Key West when the Naval Base was there way, way back in 1969 :goodvibes The base was where the cruise ships dock now. It will be just us and this time I want to take part in the FE :cheer2:

I booked this cruise while on the Dream last Dec. with hubby. This will be his second and my sixth. I am so happy cause he really enjoyed our stay at WDW and loved, loved the cruise!! This cruise is also special because we were married in Key West when the Naval Base was there way, way back in 1969 :goodvibes The base was where the cruise ships dock now. It will be just us and this time I want to take part in the FE :cheer2:

Welcome aboard :). I was thinking of starting a FE group, I will get it on the go when I get back from my cruise in a few weeks!

I have 2 kids ages 9 and 7 and my friend got 2 kids ages 9 and 3!

Oh thats great our DD is 3 (will be 4 by time of the cruise) :cool1:

Welcome :D

Just wondering if you are all okay with me organizing the fish extender for our sailing? I was going to get it started if that's okay? Opinions please :)

My family of 5 (3 boys 10, 8, & 8 at time of trip) just booked this cruise too! Can't wait! Wish it was sooner.

My family of 5 (3 boys 10, 8, & 8 at time of trip) just booked this cruise too! Can't wait! Wish it was sooner.

Welcome aboard! I have a son that will be 10 and a daughter that will be 8 at time of cruising....I'm sure they will be club buddies! Are you doing the fish extender?

It's Official... We are on this cruise!!!

Hi Everyone!
I actually booked this cruise last November when the dates 1st opened up. However, at that point, our town had not yet released the 2014-2015 school calendar. So, in addition to this week, I also booked the week of the 19th. Well, yesterday they finally released the school calendar for next school year & THIS is the week we will be cruising! (I actually changed the week of the 19th into an Alaskan cruise for next August!)

Sailing will be myself (Tricia) & my ds, Gavin (14). We are actually sailing in 11 days on the Fantasy... so right now, I am very excited about that! Once that is complete, I will be able to concentate on this cruise. I just wanted to introduce myself & say hello! :)

Hi Everyone.. We are joining you also..
We just booked and are BEYOND EXCITED!!! I agree it is kind of far away, but hopefully it will go by quickly..
This will be our first Disney Cruise and our 1st Cruise as a family..

it's myself, my husband and my 2 boys who will be 4 and 6 when we sail..

can someone please fill me in on this 'Fish Finder' thing?? TIA...

I've done some reading on it, but it's still confusing.. :yay::yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter