April 11, 2016 Dream 4 night

Hi all !!! It's been an busy start to the school year and I have not posted in a few months. Glad to see there is so much interest in the FE exchange. Here is a link to the current spreadsheet. I made a few formatting changes and cleaned up a few rows. We currently have 11 Families. We eventually cut it off and make a second group.

{content removed to comply with board rules}

Let me know if you have any questions

Hi we would like to be added to your spread sheet. Should I just add our info?

Last edited by a moderator:
This was put up prior to the change. We are aware that they no longer allow alcohol. Thanks for looking out though!

Just an FYI ~ DCL has changed their alcohol allowance.

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/...onboard/?int_cmp=INS-intDCLtoFAQAlcoholPolicy

I don't know how many little bottles of alcohol in one's luggage would work for the FE's. I know DCL says only wine or champagne can be brought on board in carry-on's. Any bottles in checked luggage will be confiscated until the end of the cruise. While I would love to bring little bottles for the adults, I don't think that is possible now.

Hi Disney Dream Cruisers! We are getting excited. My sister -in-law and I are shoppinb tomorrow for fabric to make our fish extenders!! Been watching lots of YouTube videos on ideas :-)

Welcome @ladyred92 Make sure to add your families info to the spreadsheet for the FE's. Another cruiser posted it and we have been adding our names to it so we know who is participating and basic info for FE gifts :)
Here is the link for the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uJr0fCW7HW6eXqGIgXMGyPIlPDxTKsW5DJC_5SMjqt8/edit?usp=sharing
I added our families!! I am so excited! We just booked today and I have been reading about the FE. So excited that I found a group and can start planning. Will you keep us updated as we get closer to the date? Thank you for coordinating!

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted, offered or discussed by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, here on the Cruise Line forum, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

My family just booked our first Disney Dream cruise departing April 11, 2016. Heard about the fun FIsh Hook thing & would LOVE to participate! New to disboards as well so having trouble finding out how to sign up? Please help?
Thanks!

Hi. I'm hoping this is the fish extender. (I'm new to all of this). This is our first Disney Cruise. We've done the parks (we try to go about every three years) but it's a long way from the cold north and World has changed its special needs program making it more stressful for my youngest then previous visits, so we are going to try cruising. Going to be cruising with Hubby and the two daughters (14 and 10). If I can figure out the spreadsheet I'll be adding us ASAP. (All the weird Canada stuff will be from us). So excited.

Hi. I'm hoping this is the fish extender. (I'm new to all of this). This is our first Disney Cruise. We've done the parks (we try to go about every three years) but it's a long way from the cold north and World has changed its special needs program making it more stressful for my youngest then previous visits, so we are going to try cruising. Going to be cruising with Hubby and the two daughters (14 and 10). If I can figure out the spreadsheet I'll be adding us ASAP. (All the weird Canada stuff will be from us). So excited.
Deleted post

Last edited:
We cruised on the Magic last April and were part of a FE group. It was great fun and we'd love to be apart of a group on this cruise too. How can we join a FE group?? Please let me know.

Mickeydad

We cruised on the Magic last April and were part of a FE group. It was great fun and we'd love to be apart of a group on this cruise too. How can we join a FE group?? Please let me know.

Mickeydad

Last edited:
Hi Mickeydad!
I'm new to Disney cruising and the fish hook! I just found our group on the Disney Dream leaving April 11th. I Signed up my family for FE and an ornament exchange. Just go on face book and search for ***********************. Then you can be added to group and then added to fish extender exchange. Hope to see you there. You will probably be in our group since we were just added! See you in April!
Hugs!
Shelly
We're not supposed to post search directions (or links) to other social media sites here.

Oh sorry I'm totally new to disboards. So how can you help someone looking to find a fe group?
If your cruise meet group here on DISboards is having one, it should be handled on DISboards, not another site. There are cruise groups and FE groups on other social media sites but they are not DISboards connected.

This is a sticky from the top of the Cruise Meet boards about this policy:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/

I don't know whether anyone here on the DISboards group has started a FE group here. If there is one, then whoever is maintaining the list is the person that should be contacted to join the list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter