April 11, 2016 Dream 4 night

mama2lilprincesses

Earning My Ears
Hi all :). So excited to be going on my first Disney cruise and meeting some great people! I'm a HUGE Disney fan, but this is my first Disney trip since I was 12. Hubby likes Disney movies well enough but can't stand amusement parks. A Disney trip for my milestone birthday was my wish and our compromise was the cruise, hardly a sacrifice for me, lol.

So DH & DDs (7 & 9 when we travel) are all counting the days till we set sail. Hoping getting to know some fellow cruisers beforehand will make the trip even more fun. Chat soon!

Hi all :). So excited to be going on my first Disney cruise and meeting some great people! I'm a HUGE Disney fan, but this is my first Disney trip since I was 12. Hubby likes Disney movies well enough but can't stand amusement parks. A Disney trip for my milestone birthday was my wish and our compromise was the cruise, hardly a sacrifice for me, lol.

So DH & DDs (7 & 9 when we travel) are all counting the days till we set sail. Hoping getting to know some fellow cruisers beforehand will make the trip even more fun. Chat soon!

We are booked but not very active on this site. It'll be my DW & I, along with our adult niece. This will be #6 for us and our niece's very first cruise.

Hi IWannaCruise. Glad to hear you'll be there too :). Your pups adorable. That's wonderful you enjoy the trips so much that you're on #6. I'm hoping our 1st trip is one of many to come.

We will also be on this cruise! It will be me, DH and DDs, who will be 10 & 6 when we sail. This will be our second cruise and second time on the Dream. We're very excited! We are huge Disney dorks. :)

Our daughters are very close in age AirForceFamily. Maybe they'll meet up in the kids club :) And Disney dorks are the best kind of dorks ;) lol

Unfortunately, we have to cancel our cruise. :( We just found out my husband will be deploying and he won't be back in time. Boo!

Hey all! I'll be cruising with my parents and two kids (will be ages 8 & 9) on their first Disney cruise. My husband can't make it due to work conflict, but this will be my second Disney cruise. The kids are so excited and can't wait! When we took our first Disney cruise, I noticed the fish extenders and wondered what it was all about. So we definitely wanted to get in on the fun this sailing :)
Christina :goofy:, DD (8) :ccat:, DS (7) :darth::chewy:

Last edited:
Hi! Super excited to say that we will be on this cruise! We booked while on our first Disney Cruise this past week. It'll be myself, the Hubby, and our 2 girls Elizabeth (3) and Emily (22 months). We can't wait to experience it all over again!

Just purchased our first Disney fish extender and can't wait to hang it by our door! Can't wait to trade goodies with you all!!!:earsgirl::earsboy:

I don't know who is going to step up an take charge of the FE...I'll give it a month or 2 and if no one else takes charge I'll step up to the challenge! Can't wait to get started! I was a little disappointed with my first one because we were part of the late group so none of the gifts were very personalized. And not everyone who signed up gave out gifts even though they got some from us! Hope it goes better this time!

Hi all.....We just booked this cruise a few days back. This is our 4th cruise on the Disney ships. It is such a blast. We have total of 11 in 3 different rooms. I have set up a FE exchange on past 3 cruises. I can set up a spreadsheet on google docs. It seemed to work great in the past.

Here is spreadsheet that is editable

{content removed to comply with board rules}

Please let me know if this looks good.

If someone wants to get separate gifts for children/adults then we'll need to know the number/ages of children in each stateroom as folks sign up. If not, then I guess this info isn't necessary. Obviously, we'll need everyone participating in the FEE to provide their stateroom #. Other info that may be needed would be things like number of folks in each stateroom, real names and a list of food allergies in case someone wants to gift a food item.:cool1::cool1::cool1: Welcome to any suggestions or questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is spreadsheet that is editable

Please let me know if this looks good.

If someone wants to get separate gifts for children/adults then we'll need to know the number/ages of children in each stateroom as folks sign up. If not, then I guess this info isn't necessary. Obviously, we'll need everyone participating in the FEE to provide their stateroom #. Other info that may be needed would be things like number of folks in each stateroom, real names and a list of food allergies in case someone wants to gift a food item.:cool1::cool1::cool1: Welcome to any suggestions or questions.

We normally put down room#, names and ages of guests, favorite characters, clothing sizes, allergies, and whether or not alcohol would be okay as a gift. That way anyone can give whatever they want.

I messed up when I did the updates. Take a look again. Let me know if any suggestion or have better way

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter