AP rates coming out soon?

normmo

DIS Veteran
Hi guys - just wondering if anybody has a crystal ball. I know the AP rates for end of April/May generally come out at the end of February. Sooo... what do you guys think will happen this year? I'm betting on either February 16th but that's Presidents Day in the States so maybe February 23rd would be a better bet? What are your thoughts?
Mo

Me too because I'm really really tired of checking each morning at 7 a.m.. I WANT TO SLEEP IN but I want a discount more.
Maureen

My prediction would be the week of Feb. 23rd. I did notice that the Passholder website has been cleaned up, so they are working on it. They finally took the fall resort offer off and updated some of the current promotions.

MariaEllerºoº;30281175 said:
I'm waiting for new dates to be released as well! I'm praying for them to start adding weekends again!

I'll join you on that one. As a DVC member, I used the AP weekend discounts to extend my trips. Now with the discounts gone it looks like I'll be arriving on Sundays now!

I'm *anxiously* waiting, too. I'm checking sites multiple times a day. I dreamed last Saturday that one came out. Was quite disappointed when it didn't!

I did notice that the Passholder website has been cleaned up, so they are working on it. They finally took the fall resort offer off and updated some of the current promotions.

Finally!!! I'm waiting for Aug (fingers crossed) & Sept rates to come out. I have a feeling that I'll be waiting for a while.

If history will repeat itself, my "crystal" ball predicts Tuesday or Wednesday, lets hope!! The last 3 years (according to Mousesavers) it was anywhere from the 18th-22nd. It seems to always be a Wed (this wed. is the 18th) and one year it was a Tuesday!

I feel "homeless" even though I have POFQ, I really hope the discount is enough to stay at the WL! We're planning on it but since nothing is a guarantee, its driving me CRAZY trying to plan and not knowing 100% where we are staying!! COME ON COME ON COME ON!

I hope the next one also includes weekends. I got lucky with a 40% pin but really would like to plan either a trip around the end of May or one around my DS's 2nd birthday. Both of which are blacked out with my pin. Oh and weekends are WAY better for us since we only live 3.5 hours away. It's easier for us to make it a long weekend and visit several times throughout the year than to go for an entire week.

I hope the next one also includes weekends. I got lucky with a 40% pin but really would like to plan either a trip around the end of May or one around my DS's 2nd birthday. Both of which are blacked out with my pin. Oh and weekends are WAY better for us since we only live 3.5 hours away. It's easier for us to make it a long weekend and visit several times throughout the year than to go for an entire week.

That's what we want to do...make a long weekend since my hubby has Friday's off. We won't have to take many vacation days with long weekends thrown in here and there throughout the year. Found some great rates on flights at a local airport into Sanford Airport that I want to take advantage of.

Joining in waiting to see what is released (if any) for late June. I know they probably won't be in the next group released but I can hope! Right now I have the 7/4 deal booked but had planned to buy an AP this year as we are going back in November. I want to try to figure out the most cost effective plan for both trips.

You could also do the 7/4 Deal with the largest tickets and then apply those towards an AP which would reduce the cost of the AP's.

Thank-you Maria that is my second choice right now.

It all depends on what kind of rate the room would be. Our first trip is 11 nights x 2 rooms, so a good AP rate could save us more than we would save doing the upgrade from the tickets to the AP.

I am thinking about booking the 4/3 deal for May or June. Our APs expire at the end of September and we have a trip planned for December, so I was going to buy new APs in December. If I book the 4/3 deal, how many days tickets should I buy? And can I use them to buy new APs in December as long as I get the no expiration option? If so, how can I use them to apply to APs?

I am thinking about booking the 4/3 deal for May or June. Our APs expire at the end of September and we have a trip planned for December, so I was going to buy new APs in December. If I book the 4/3 deal, how many days tickets should I buy? And can I use them to buy new APs in December as long as I get the no expiration option? If so, how can I use them to apply to APs?

Well so far my predictions are accurate, no AP rates this morning. Gearing up for tomorrow and the next day and if there not released then I'm thinking it will be Monday!
Maureen

You only need to buy a 1-day ticket for everyone in your group. When you go back in Dec just upgrade your 1-day ticket to an annual pass. We are doing the same thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter