AP rates coming out soon?

Disney can't book the AP rates yet - there's a glitch in the system. She said to try back later today!!!!!!!!

I just called and she said AP wasn't out yet, so I'll be calling back later.

Yay so happy they are out but bummed over the weekend rates!!

Edit: On second thought it does look like weekends are included!

Sadly, the AP discount is a good bit worse than the January to June promo rate I currently have booked. When comparing the room rates only for Polynesian GVC, the discount is 30.16% for the January/June Promo and only 22.50% discount for AP.

Aside from that, I really need the one day base tickets for two in our party who do not have APs. I will use the other two one day tix to upgrade the two APs.

Hope the deal works for others--there was availability for Polynesian Concierge--I found that surprising!

Our dates, May 11-22, 2009. Weekends were included. . .same rate as the weekday.

Ugh....just called and the system is still down.

Really? I got through and got my rates adjusted for POFQ. I am so super bummed because I wanted to upgrade but WL & AKL only has bunk beds on the weekends. I would have paid rack rate for the weekends over not having it at all! without discount Disney has all those rooms OPEN rack rate, just let me book it! After months of checking every second and counting down the days im just so upset

I also think the rates are good. Though availability is limited. It is available online too.

Special Passholder Offer!

Take advantage of an excellent offer for a fun filled Walt Disney World® stay! With these great Disney Resorts room rates there is no better time to visit. For stays most nights, April 19 - June 6, 2009.

Book these great rates below:

Select Disney Value Resorts

Standard Room $64 per night, plus tax*
for stays most Sunday through Thursday nights from 4/19/09 - 4/22/09,
4/27/09 - 6/4/09
That's 39% Off — A Savings of $41

Select Disney Moderate Resorts

Standard Room $94 per night, plus tax*
for stays most Sunday through Thursday nights 4/19/09 - 6/4/09
That's 44% Off — A Savings of $76

Select Disney Deluxe Resorts:
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge and Disney's Wilderness Lodge Standard Room type

Standard Room $164 per night, plus tax*
for stays most nights most nights 4/19/09 - 6/6/09
That's 43% Off — A Savings of $126

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts:
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and Disney's Old Key West Resort

Standard Room $154 per night, plus tax*
for stays most Friday through Saturday nights 4/24/09 - 6/6/09
52% Off — A Savings of $171
Standard Room $199 per night, plus tax*
for stays most Sunday through Thursday nights 4/19/09 - 6/4/09
38% Off — A Savings of $126

The number of rooms available at these rates is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price that a non-Passholder pays for the same room. Additional per adult charges apply if more than two adults per room. See Important Details.

Studio rooms at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and Disney's Old Key West Resort have amenities such as a kitchenette with microwave, mini-refrigerator, wet bar and coffee maker. Ask about One- and two-bedroom villas for even more amenities like a well equipped kitchen, washer/dryer and whirlpool tub to make you feel right at home!

Book Now-While this offer lasts! Don't miss out on this great opportunity to save on Disney Resort hotels! Book by June 6, 2009.

Book online or call (407) 939-7812† or your Travel Agent and ask for booking code: EDB

Really? I got through and got my rates adjusted for POFQ. I am so super bummed because I wanted to upgrade but WL & AKL only has bunk beds on the weekends. I would have paid rack rate for the weekends over not having it at all! without discount Disney has all those rooms OPEN rack rate, just let me book it! After months of checking every second and counting down the days im just so upset

Just tried again and still a no go :confused:

They skipped over our dates :sad2:. There's nothing in between 4/4 and 4/19, and I was so hoping there would be....:sad2:

I went online and booked a WL standard room May 10th-15th for $164/night! I need Fri & Sat also, im hoping if im resiliant and keep calling to check maybe something will show up. If not im going to either stay the entire stay at POFQ or switch on that friday (which i dont want to do!)

I just called and got Pop Century - 4/26 for 10 nights. We will celebrating a 14 year wedding anniversary. Yeah!

Just book WL..ctyd view $276 (includes tax) per night (regular rate is $340 per night + 12% tax). I wanted a standard room, but not available for May 25 for 6 nights.

CSR was available for $171 (incl tax) per night.

Does anyone know if i book a room at rack rate, and than call to have it adjusted i'll have a better chance of getting the room I want?

Okay AP Holders......here's what just happened to me.
I book WL for a total of $3314 (code IWD)...AP rate this morning (May 25th, 12 nights)......
Something didn't seem right. Went online and booked again using GVM and total package was $2889. Same nights/same room types. I called reservations and they changed my original booking to the cheaper code GVM...SO, if you're booking today use code GVM !

Both reservations were very nice and very helpful....just an honest mistake.
Just an fyi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!