AP Discount

make sure after you hit "passholder" you resign in. Then I pull up the "new" offer and follow prompt to check for availablity. That is all I am doing.

Oh my Thanks so much! I will try that. I was thinking maybe Disney is just tired of me getting quotes for vacations. :rotfl2:

Just upgraded my AKL Pool view to WL Club level!!! WOO HOO!! Thanks AP Rates!

Wow!!!! I was told this morning that the AKL and WL CL were only 10% off. Were you able to get better?

I was quoted $1190 for AKL CL for 9/27 - 9/29. Is anyone seeing a better rate? (Keeping my fingers crossed for major pixie dust.).

This is really annoying! I checked prices for the couple ppl above and everytime I show no availability. What am I doing wrong? Someone else posted that they found availablility for it. Grrr.
I am logged into my passholder discount page and clicked on the correct link. :confused3

I, too, could not find availablility for 10/19-10/27 for Poly or 12/1-12/8 for GF. :confused3

Wow!!!! I was tolls this morning that the AKL and WL CL were only 10% off. We're you able to get better?

I was quoted $1190 for AKL CL for 9/27 - 9/29. Is anyone seeing a better rate? (Keeping my fingers crossed for major pixie dust.).

Just looked quick and according to the website, I'm getting 1135.02 with tax for 9/27-9/29 AKL CL Standard Room. not much but $50 is better in your pocket than theirs.

Wow!!!! I was told this morning that the AKL and WL CL were only 10% off. Were you able to get better?

567.61 / nite 1135.02 for the 2 nites

Wow!!!! I was tolls this morning that the AKL and WL CL were only 10% off. We're you able to get better?

It came to almost $90 more for the CL than AKL Pool. We stayed at AKL pool view for a week in June and a weekend AKL Arusha in July..so going to change it up and couldn't pass up the rate. I could have saved some money keeping AKL but why..I can move to WL (MY DH favorite) and also get CL for a bit more

** just a FYI ***

It did bounce me out of the passholder offer > to regular rack.
So be sure you are still active and signed in if your having an issue.

** just a FYI ***

It did bounce me out of the passholder offer > to regular rack.
So be sure you are still active and signed in if your having an issue.

lol I think I am going to change to another computer. I have checked sooo many prices on this one that it may be overloaded. haha! And I am already booked and paid so not sure why I keep checking prices but ya know...I am weird like that. lol

Well I have logged out, logged back in SEVERAL times and get the same NA for both of those. Very strange!

I can't get them up either again now. Not sure if they are that limited? Things are dissappearing and reappearing. :confused3

ap site has been goofy all day.

I am having the same issue. I could see the new Passholder offer an hour ago, but now I can't.

Coming up for me... though is NOOO availability. we go Thanksgiving till Dec 6th. CAN"T FIND ANY AVAILABILITY!

Right now... we have 4 nights Pop with GP rate.... then 1 night Movies (is only night that was available at movies when booked it)... 2 nights at POFQ (thru Travelocity). yes, we like split stays. Love them actually. Ideally wanted half our trip at Pop... other half at POFQ.

Then our last night, the 5th... i booked Yacht Club through Travelocity.

with AP rates... NOTHING AVAILABLE! Want we want for our last night are Poly, WLodge or POFQ. nope. But I checked.... for the night of Dec 5th... there is NOOOO availability at WL, Poly, YC, BC, CR, POFQ, BW, Movies, even GF.... all of those have NOOOO availability in any level of room. Really? Pop and CBR do... others haven't even bothered checking.

Been frustrated with the GP that there has been no availbility... and now nothign with AP? Even for nights of 2nd, 3rd and 4th... am stuck with my crazy split stay how I have it... because there is no availability for those nights either. what the heck!?

Can someone tell me if the AP rate is good for 2014 yet? And if NOT, can I book a regular room and add my AP rate later?

Can someone tell me if the AP rate is good for 2014 yet? And if NOT, can I book a regular room and add my AP rate later?

Right now its only good until December 24 2013
You can book a room at rack rate and have the hopes (like some of us) to get an AP rate - I was not successful :mad:

Right now its only good until December 24 2013
You can book a room at rack rate and have the hopes (like some of us) to get an AP rate - I was not successful :mad:

Thanks. I assume that there will be some pretty big discounts for January anyway, so the AP one isn't as important as not paying rack rate.

I just called using the 407-560-PASS number and saved over $51 for my two nights at YC in a garden view room (Oct 18 and 19) which I had booked using the GP discount. I was only on hold for about 5 min, after I went through all the automated system b.s. The CM also re-entered my room requests, which had gotten overwritten when I did online check-in. ;)

Not a ton of $$$, but I'll take it. That should cover a lot of my snacks at F&W. :cool1:

Sorry for the tag-along
Let me preface this saying that in our many trips to DW I have always called for room reservations and discounts, so this brings me to my question..

I can't believe what I'm seeing on the website, that you have to check each resort, separately, every time you check for discounts? I feel like I must be missing something?
Is there not a way to put in dates for a certain discount, like GP or AP and see which resorts have availability? There has to be, and I'm sure I'm just missing it, especially with all the development and all the money put into the new website.

I'm hoping you can clear it up for me, because the way I'm doing it, checking over and over (as we all do, one way or another), is wasting so much time and is very frustrating.
Thanks in advance!

:goodvibes

I called to book my passholder rate today. They switched me from CSR to POFQ, which is what I really wanted anyway. It was $40 cheaper to do that. But then I added the dining plan for the 4 of us and it was $1,000 for 7 nights for the regular plan! WOW it has gone up! We probably wouldn't do it except that we have already made our reservations and told the kids about some of the fun/signature ones, or we would just go without it. I am bummed about the price of that, I should have looked at it ahead of time. Last time we booked it, I think it was $34 a day or something not $50!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter