AP Discount

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by DISfunctional, Apr 18, 2013.

1. DISfunctional

DISfunctional Earning My Ears

Summer AP discount is up on the passholder site!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. DisneyMomx7

DisneyMomx7 DIS Veteran

Tell me, tell me - are they better than the GP and Disney Visa discounts?

Thanks for checking - already emailed my TA!

4. DISfunctional

DISfunctional Earning My Ears

35% - Deluxe

25% - Moderate

20% - Value

If you book by 6/19

5. khibs

khibs Mouseketeer

Can you post a link to website please?

6. DisneyMomx7

DisneyMomx7 DIS Veteran

Yippee - an extra 5% discount for our 16 night BC CL stay is about $500 saved!!!!

7. grodgers49

grodgers49 Mouseketeer

WE saved over $650 on our reservations! 5% helps!

8. emmabelle

emmabelle <font color=darkorchid>I better watch out or my ta

everything's sold out at Yacht Club and Beach Club for our dates? :scratchin

I'm concerned about that....

and I can't get back onto that section of the passholder site either..

9. pieface

pieface Mouseketeer

disneyworld.com/passholder. This is the passholder web site

10. cburek

cburek Mouseketeer

Good Morning,

Please be sure to ask for code CVD. I just spent the last hour on the phone with Disney trying to get this discount applied.At first when I called the agent advised that the discounted rate was not available on the weekends. I checked online and saw that it was offered, called back only to have the next agent tell me the room category was no longer available(really that fast?) I got a supervisor and then another supervisor who finally found this code. She WAS able to change my reservation to the passholder discount.
    The other code that is blocked for the weekends was CWO.
    Hope this helps. :)

11. johnnyr

johnnyr DIS Veteran

:cool1:Will they still let me book without the AP. I'm upgrading my 10 day hopper passes to AP when I get there.

12. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

I would like to know this as well. I know you used to be able to book a room without an AP and if the CM requested to see it at check in, you had 24 hours to show it. With that said, I read a post on here recently that that is no longer the case and you now have to have a valid AP to book. I hope someone can clarify this because we are considering APs for our next trip, but won't purchase them until we get there.

13. glasslipper

glasslipper DIS Veteran

I just modified my reservation without the AP. As long as you have it at check-in, you are fine!

14. buzzmom12

buzzmom12 Mouseketeer

Good morning, what are the dates for the discount? Considering purchasing if it works for our dates. Tia

15. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

16. glasslipper

glasslipper DIS Veteran

You're welcome! I am purchasing my AP's within the next few weeks, but didn't want to miss the discount! The CM I spoke to told me the rates are out through 8/15 and to watch for later dates sometime in June.

17. SwirlyGirly

SwirlyGirly Mouseketeer

I was unable to change my Poly reservation to the AP rate because there are no club rooms left for the AP. :(

18. Cinderumbrella

Cinderumbrella Wench

I hate only having a voucher so I can't log in and see them! :crazy2:

Waiting for an email back from my TA to hear if she was successful. I know my POR stay is sold out for some nights so I won't get it there, but I hope I can get something at the YC portion...

19. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

We aren't going until December and I haven't booked yet, but I'm going with room only and will either purchase APs ahead of time and exchange the vouchers once we're there or just wait to purchase them when we get there. Keeping my fingers crossed that there are good AP discounts for December. Thanks for the heads up on June......I will keep a look out as it gets closer :).

I'm sorry there was no availability, but you will still have a great trip. We've never stayed Poly CL, but can't wait to try it in December as I've been reading some great reviews about it lately :goodvibes.

20. SwirlyGirly

SwirlyGirly Mouseketeer

I know; it's going to be lovely. And thanks for the encouragement. I'm just a bit bummed bc I'm staying at YC for three nights and then transferring to the Poly. We changed the first reservation and then couldn't change the second. I was planning to change both to recoup the extra expense on the AP. So I will end up spending more by buying the AP (I can't make another trip this year as I'll be abroad mostly). Oh, well. doo-doo happens.

Edited to add that I actually will come out ahead, now that I think about it. We book at least 2 TS meals a day, including some signature restaurants, so with the TIW card, I will for sure recoup my cost. So, even if I only saved a bit on YC and nothing at Poly, I'm still getting a great deal w/ the GP discount and the TIW card. At least, that's what I'm telling myself.

21. ab2008

ab2008 Mouseketeer

I just called and the discount at POP is the same as when I booked with the Spring promo, so no extra savings :-(