AP Discount

FYI passholders! We were able to apply our ap discount today to our reservation sept 24-28 :) discounts are released to Sept 27!

Been calling twice weekly for several weeks!

Hi Dreamsdocometrue9112 :wave2:

Thanks much for letting us know :thumbsup2

Was it a nice discount?!? :listen:

FYI passholders! We were able to apply our ap discount today to our reservation sept 24-28 :) discounts are released to Sept 27!

THANK YOU! Lucked into seeing this today. I just booked 9/26 and 9/27 at the Contemporary. I think my Garden Wing room was 25% off which is more than the GP offer running right now. I still need 9/28 and 9/29 but I might book the GP offer for those two nights.

Just got AP rate at CBR for July 4th Trip--- (7/2- 7/8)

Saved around $600, and got Free Memory Maker !!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hoping for a discount we are going October30-Nov2. Anyone have any luck in the previous years of getting one around that time?

Not much available for AP discounts in late Sept - glad I booked the general discount when I could! Nothing at all is available with AP discount for our dates at yacht club and all other deluxes are more expensive than the yacht club discount we already have. Bummer.
And no memory maker with the next set of dates - double bummer.
At least now I know and don't need to worry about looking for more discounts!

We are going the first weekend of October (2-9)...does anyone know if those are available and how they come out? We are AP Holders for the first time, so we've never done this before! Thanks

We were originally booked in a king bed room at POR sept 24-28. When I called to apply the discount, NO king bed rooms were available, only royal rooms! But, it still ended up being 200 dollars less than the rack rate for king bed room...so we'll be in a royal room standard view! Oh well, can't complain too much ;)

Thanks!

I was able to apply AP rate to my ASSports 3 night stay with my DS and saved $40 off general public rate then saved another $45 off one night in a suite at AoA when my DH and 2 DD's arrive. Then we'll all move to our DVC unit at BLT.

At AoA only a generic suite was available-couldn't book Nemo, Cars or Lion King. The CM tried to tell me we would be in an "unthemed" suite.:laughing:

We are going the first weekend of October (2-9)...does anyone know if those are available and how they come out? We are AP Holders for the first time, so we've never done this before! Thanks

Those dates will not be released until the next round, which will be at least another month til we see them, probably longer.

Saved $38/night on BWI Deluxe CL room for August! Only 3 of our nights were available with the AP discount, but I'll take $114!

Can someone check rates for Boardwalk CL 12/3-12/10 thanks!

AP discount only goes thru 9/27 right now. Discounts for December won't be released for quite some time yet, probably late September or early October.

Those dates will not be released until the next round, which will be at least another month til we see them, probably longer.

Saved $38/night on BWI Deluxe CL room for August! Only 3 of our nights were available with the AP discount, but I'll take $114!

Thanks! Enjoy your trip in August!!!

What do you think the chances are of still being able to get an AP discount for 7/3 to 7/7 this close to the holiday? I'm contemplating upgrading my ticket to an AP and if I could get a discount that may be enough of a plus to sway me in that direction.

What do you think the chances are of still being able to get an AP discount for 7/3 to 7/7 this close to the holiday? I'm contemplating upgrading my ticket to an AP and if I could get a discount that may be enough of a plus to sway me in that direction.

What resort are you looking for? I'll go look what is still available and eligible

passholder room with free memory maker 2 adults 7/3 - 7/7

I see everything except POR, POFQ, little mermaid room at AOA, bay lake, GF villas and ASM

That's very kind of you. Can you check to see if AKL standard is available or WL Standard?

No problem! I'm there then in an AKL standard too haha!

So, on the main resorts page is shows a discount, but the rate on the AKL page even with passholder rate selected says $339 non discounted. HOWEVER, when I added it to cart and then went back, the price did re-update and show $220.35 for standard (which is what I paid so that is right). So it's there but you may need to mess with it to get it to show (yay glitchy Disney!)

WL:
same thing happening, shows no discount but if you add to cart then use the back button to get back to the page the discount shows up. Weird.

woods view bunkbed - 254.14
courtyard view bunkbed - 266.5
all other options aren't available but CL deluxe which is $629.10 :scared1:

Was able to apply AP discount to WL in sep and for $3 more a day was able to switch from 1 bedroom in the villa to a deluxe club level room. Discount wasn't available for BWI room though.

Do I have to have the voucher in hand for my TA to apply an AP discount? Or can she get it applied and then I buy the voucher and show it at check-in?

I've read conflicting things.

Thanks!

You can get an AP discount applied without the voucher and buy it once you're there if you like. They may or may not ask you to show it. Keep in mind though that if you want to do FP+ selections at 60 days out you will need your AP to link it to. I ordered mine as "will call" and used the confirmation number to link the ticket with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter