AP Discount

Looks like inventory changes happened. Right now it is midday Tuesday (2/4).

On PH site, I see YC lagoon/pool view at $334/night (or Club level $440) for 5/17 to 5/23. BC Club level lagoon view $423/night.

Does anyone mind checking if Poly garden view club level is available May 17-23 and the price?

I don't have the poly available either on my AP, but it is available through cheaptickets for $350/night (Poly garden view room).

Looks like inventory changes happened. Right now it is midday Tuesday (2/4). On PH site, I see YC lagoon/pool view at $334/night (or Club level $440) for 5/17 to 5/23. BC Club level lagoon view $423/night.

Thanks do you know if the club level room standard or water? I can only book standard with 5.

Would really appreciate if someone could check whether there are any rooms available with AP discount at a deluxe hotel around March 3rd - 9th? Thank you so much!

Does anyone know how far out the AP discount rates are booking? We are going in October for the TOT run. Currently we are booked at the POR but would not mind being at an Epcot location for ease. I will be upgrading our tickets at that time to AP, so have no access to the site.

Thanks.

Would really appreciate if someone could check whether there are any rooms available with AP discount at a deluxe hotel around March 3rd - 9th? Thank you so much!

Saratoga Springs 249.17
Boardwalk 415.61
Animal Kingdom 346.30
Old Key West 249.17
Wilderness Lodge 283.26

Villas available at
WL 332.08
Boardwalk 403.32
GF 577.00

Does anyone know how far out the AP discount rates are booking? We are going in October for the TOT run. Currently we are booked at the POR but would not mind being at an Epcot location for ease. I will be upgrading our tickets at that time to AP, so have no access to the site.

Thanks.

The "Spring" promotion is the latest out which carries through June 15, 2014.

Saratoga Springs 249.17
Boardwalk 415.61
Animal Kingdom 346.30
Old Key West 249.17
Wilderness Lodge 283.26

Villas available at
WL 332.08
Boardwalk 403.32
GF 577.00

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to help out a stranger on these boards. Now just need to quickly decide whether we should go.

I'm a new AP holder AND Florida resident(also have TIW),so to say I don't know where to start is a massive understatement.
How would I find AP, Fl resident discounts for WL CL for this October, any week that month?
We're at WDW now & they're offering a BB of 35% off. Do I go with that or wait for something else to pop up eventually? We're here using a general public 35% off offered last year.

I'm a new AP holder AND Florida resident(also have TIW),so to say I don't know where to start is a massive understatement. How would I find AP, Fl resident discounts for WL CL for this October, any week that month? We're at WDW now & they're offering a BB of 35% off. Do I go with that or wait for something else to pop up eventually? We're here using a general public 35% off offered last year.

As far as I know nothing is out that far yet. I think the AP rates & Florida res rates are only through June.

I'm a new AP holder AND Florida resident(also have TIW),so to say I don't know where to start is a massive understatement.
How would I find AP, Fl resident discounts for WL CL for this October, any week that month?
We're at WDW now & they're offering a BB of 35% off. Do I go with that or wait for something else to pop up eventually? We're here using a general public 35% off offered last year.

If you book with the bb, I am almost certain you can change (as long as you are not in the 45 day window) to a better offer. I know I have changed offers multiple times per trip... until there was no better offer and the 45 day window hit.

Thanks for the advice.
I guess I might as well go with the 35% BB while I'm here and see if a better offer eventually shows up.

How many different discounts can be applied to one reservation?

Thanks for the advice.
I guess I might as well go with the 35% BB while I'm here and see if a better offer eventually shows up.

One discount at a time. So if something comes out that is better than your bb...or if you get a pin code.. you can apply it. However you loose the bb and can't get it back.

Thank-you!
It's starting to feel like a game of chess........I've never won at chess.........:sad2:

Thanks for the advice.

You can only apply one discount to a reservation. I just booked a Spetember bounce back offer reservation this past Monday before I left the Yacht Club since the AP discount, which is slightly higher, is not available past June 15. If/when the AP discount extends to my time period, I can call and see if I can apply the AP discount to my reservation to get the better discount.

But be aware that not all rooms are available with the AP discount. I had booked my stay at the Yacht Club that I just returned from using the florida resident rate, since at the time I made the reservation the AP discounts hadn't been extended to the dates of my reservation. When the AP rates were extended to my time period, I called and was unable to get the AP rate applied to my reservation because my room category (garden view) was not being offered as part of the AP discount during the time that I was going. By the time the AP discount came out the garden view rooms were booked during my stay period so they did/could not offer them as part of the AP discount and they wouldn't adjust my reservation to the AP discount rate either.

Holy Cannolli !!!!!:scared1:

I was so full of myself, finally figuring out how to plan a week, ADR's, FP's, transportation..... now just getting there is getting just as complicated:rolleyes2

New AP discount posted on passholder Facebook site tonight. Same discount as the public summer rates but with free memory maker. BUT - deal is only for nights June 16 through August 2nd. (Even if you are checking in prior, dates after August 2nd will not be the discounted. I ended up spliting our stay to add free MM (which I was going to buy anyway). Two separate reservations but saved $149 in the end. I'll take it!

Glad I checked DIS tonight! Was able to get the same 35% off discount on our Poly stay we had with the last promo but they added the free Memory Maker to our stay. I'll take whatever I can get! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter