• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone win with the JCPenney button code?

I entered two codes last Tuesday and two on Thursday, and no emails or sorry you lost message. I have been checking my junk folder too!
Did one today, same email address and got a sorry you lost message. Kind of strange!:confused3

glad i saw this thread , i got two buttons the other day and probably would have tossed them out! one was good for 10 bucks! i know its controversail but i am loving the new pennys finding lots of cute stuff lately and the clearance is great!

I got my first 2 buttons yesterday, entered them and won 1 - $5 certificate. I was hoping to get a few buttons when I went in but she only gave me 2.

So far, since Black Friday, I have won 3 $10.00 and a $5. This morning I won another $10 and a $50:cool1:. Can't believe the $50. I still have a few more buttons, hopefully I have a few more good ones. :goodvibes

Linda

I won 2 $10 certificates so far.

The cashier we went to today wouldn't give us any buttons. She said you had to buy something to get them. I pulled up the rules on my phone and it didn't say that but at the same register area, there was another cashier who handed 4 of them to someone so it really seems to vary from cashier to cashier. We ended up trying another register area and she gave us 6 buttons.

so far we have won two 10 and two 5 . we haven't bought anything yet my daughter really loves the buttons so we just go to every check out and ask for buttons. They usually give the kids one each

Entered 8 codes between yesterday and today - 2 email addresses. Won 2, $10 and 1, $5 holiday certificate. They are good until 12/31.

So far I've gotten one actual certificate email. The rewards system is slow, I guess - maybe bogged down - when I entered #'s late last night it took awhile to get the email response. This morning - before 7 am est, I got immediate responses.

I think I will save any of these for the after Christmas sales!

Has anyone had any help from email address they give if you have questions? I have not received any of the certificates that were supposed to be emailed to us and its not in my spam folder like they suggest. Its been over a week and I would like to use the coupons and Im not sure to give up or how to get the coupons as promised.

can the people that have used your codes post them, they work multiple times, my sister entered hers and she won a 10$ thing and then i went on my account and entered the same number and won a 5$ thing. thanks ahead of time

what are you guys doing with the buttons after you use them? I think I am going to make tiny ornaments our of mine and put them on a mini tree. What are some other ideas?

Grumpy's Gal said:
what are you guys doing with the buttons after you use them? I think I am going to make tiny ornaments our of mine and put them on a mini tree. What are some other ideas?

I have been pining them to one of our Christmas stuffed animals scarf. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I saw a thing I believe on Pinterest where you cover a table with bottle caps, I'm thinking of doing maybe a serving tray in the same manner, just got to find the tutorial again.

can the people that have used your codes post them, they work multiple times, my sister entered hers and she won a 10$ thing and then i went on my account and entered the same number and won a 5$ thing. thanks ahead of time

They are one time use codes only. There is no way to use the same code on different email addresses. I know this as when I first started playing I used Hotmail for my buttons and never got any response. I switched over to yahoo and received immediate emails saying if I had won or not. I then went back and tried to enter the "wasted" buttons from hotmail and it immediately said "try again". Maybe you entered a similar code accidentally and just got lucky.

Weird - entered 2 codes using my email address - no response... 2 with the other email (hubby's) and got an immediate "not a winner" email response. Entered at 7 am, both aol email addresses. Maybe the 2 I entered are HUGE winners!

Still waiting for 2 certificates from yesterday- got one.

The last 4 I entered are all not a winners..:(

My daughter and I have both won multiple times. She has won a total of $110 in JCP certificates and I have won $70. :)

I've gotten 5 buttons so far with 1 winner of $10 off $10 purchase. Gonna use it to buy my son a bathrobe!

BF and I won 3-$10 certificates and 1-$5 certificate today! We each have two buttons for tomorrow to enter. They are getting low on buttons at our store, hope they get more in!

We have won over $200 in certificates so far and the JCP lets us stack like amounts ($5's with $5's and $10's with $10's) so we don't have to look for just $5 and $10 items which is nice :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter