Anyone win with the JCPenney button code?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by jiminy14, Nov 24, 2012.

1. jiminy14

jiminy14 DIS Veteran

Picked up our buttons at JCPenney this morning and entered the sweepstakes later in the day. My DD entered her codes in the early evening and has not heard back yet as to whether or not she had won anything. I entered my codes a couple of hours later and had a "Not a Winner", but my second code won me a $10 Holiday Certificate. The certificate is supposed to arrive within 48 hours and is good until 12/24 for $10 off a $10 purchase.
    Any one else have any luck with their codes?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. nunzia

nunzia You can't top pigs with pigs, but you CAN top Toys

Thanks for the reminder. I got two buttons yesterday..they are still in the bag so will go get them and look up.

4. skeettafic

skeettafic Mouseketeer

I got a $5 code so I'm going to head back today and see about getting some more!

5. tnmt

tnmt Mouseketeer

I entered mine yesterday but still haven't gotten a return email about whether or I won anything or not!!

6. Echo queen

Echo queen <font color=darkcoral>I like the idea of being clo

So glad I saw this post, just entered and won $5. Yeah:hyper:

7. Donnainnj

Donnainnj <font color=navy>Loves having an AP<br><font color

I won the $10 holiday certificate, just printed it out, it expires December 31st.
    Donna

8. Badger Brent

Badger Brent DIS Veteran

We got the $10 gift cert.

9. packofjedis

packofjedis Mouseketeer

I entered two last night and haven't heard anything. Wonder why?

I have 2 others I'm going to do right now. Thanks for reminding me.

10. theworldneedscolor

theworldneedscolor DIS Veteran

I entered two of my three codes yesterday when I was at the mall, and never heard back. I'm pretty annoyed, that's a waste of two codes. Now I only have one more chance :worried:

11. flakypuff

flakypuff DIS Veteran

How did you get them? There was no one passing them out at JCP yesterday:confused3

12. theworldneedscolor

theworldneedscolor DIS Veteran

We got ours when we went through the Sephora check out and the regular check out.

13. mousey

mousey DIS Veteran

We went to 2 different Penney's yesterday and it seemed like some cashiers were handing them out without a purchase and other ones said you had to make a purchase. My husband bought shampoo in the salon and she had a giant box of buttons and gave him 1 for a $30 purchase. I bought a towel for $6 and the girl gave me 4. I noticed a lot of the shoppers didn't even ask for them and they didn't offer them. We ended up with 2 $10 certificates and a 2 $5 certificates. They send you another email after you redeem the winning button online and you can print the certificate. Good until 12/31!:)

14. Kteacher

Kteacher <font color=660099>Not your average kindergarten t

You can enter up to two codes per day through 12/24. At my store yesterday we were giving out two per customer, not per transaction.

15. Patience

Patience DIS Veteran

I won a $5 certificate and have two more buttons to redeem tomorrow.

16. Donna M

Donna M DIS Veteran

The woman should have said what "want a button?" was. I had no idea what she was trying to give me.

17. foltzy

foltzy Mouseketeer

I won a $10 certificate and I'm waiting to hear what my mom and sister won.

They were handing out 2 per costumer and then 3 more if you purchased something.

18. lurkernj

lurkernj DIS Veteran

I entered two yesterday and two today and haven't heard anything back on any of them:confused3. I'm glad to hear that people are getting responses and winning stuff, I was beginning to think it was just a scam to get a bunch of email addresses!

19. skeettafic

skeettafic Mouseketeer

For anyone who hasn't heard back - check your spam folder. Even though I all the other JCP emails come right to my inbox, these went to my junk folder.

20. SC Minnie

SC Minnie <font color=purple>Are we there yet???<br><font co

I went ito JCP yesterday morning- 6am- and made purchases but didn't get any buttons. I didn't see the people working the registers where we checked out handing out any.:confused: I forgot about them until we sent to another store. It was so crowded and DD didn't want to go back.

21. packofjedis

packofjedis Mouseketeer

I entered my 2nd two buttons today after hearing nothing from the two codes yesterday. I instantly got 2 emails - one $10 gitft certificate, one loser. So I'm assuming those came from today's codes since the emails came right away.

So what about yesterday's codes? I don't know if I should try to enter them again tomorrow or email them? I'm bummed because it's a waste of 2 codes and it sounds like they got overloaded and some got lost.