Anyone win with the JCPenney button code?

I posted above that I input 6 codes and received nothing from them. Today there was one email in my spam box saying I won $10 (I entered two codes each day, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so it took at least 3 days to get the one response). Wonder what happened to the other 5?

I have more that I haven't put in since I wasn't getting any response, but I guess now I'll put in two more today and tomorrow and see what happens.

I have entered several and received various responses. 1) it automatically tells me I did not win, so I do not receive an email; 2) I receive an email that says try again; or 3) I receive an email that says I have won.

So, for those that did not receive an email for all, are you sure it did not tell you on the page you were not a winner when you entered the code? I have no idea why some are done differently.

Good luck!

I bought some items at Penneys on Sunday, but was not given a button :confused3 I didn't even know about the promo 'till I saw this thread. Were the buttons only given out on BF or something? I'm bummed...if I went back I really have no way of prooving I did not receive a button, but I bought over $60 of stuff so I fell kinda cheated in a way, lol.

I bought some items at Penneys on Sunday, but was not given a button :confused3 I didn't even know about the promo 'till I saw this thread. Were the buttons only given out on BF or something? I'm bummed...if I went back I really have no way of prooving I did not receive a button, but I bought over $60 of stuff so I fell kinda cheated in a way, lol.

They are still giving out buttons everyday until Christmas eve. You don't need to buy anything. You can just stop at any service desk ask for some buttons. You can stop by everyday if you want to.

Some of mine were just thrown in the bag and not even mentioned to me. I just happened to see them.

Went today and used two certificates. Used my 10.00 one on a hooded angry bird throw for my 6 yr old cousin for 2.00 outta pocket then used my 5.00 one to get DD 2 pair of shorts for 3.00 outta pocket. Went home and entered my new buttons and won another 10.00 certificate! I love this promo!!

Now to figure out a cute project to recycle all these buttons on!!

They are still giving out buttons everyday until Christmas eve. You don't need to buy anything. You can just stop at any service desk ask for some buttons. You can stop by everyday if you want to.

Some of mine were just thrown in the bag and not even mentioned to me. I just happened to see them.

Thank you..I just dont even remember seeing anything advertising the promo in the store either. I must have been under a rock or something.

We got two buttons the other day ... my girls picked them out and thought the buttoms themselves were the "prize" - which, it turns out, was true in our case since we got the "not a winner" message with both codes.

I got buttons on BF, (1) $10 cert and (1) $5 cert. (4) didnt win anything and have a few more to enter. The largest winner I saw post was $50 GC, wondering if there are larger prizes than that?

Got a $5 certificate -- and some cute little buttons that will be stocking stuffers. I used the $5 off to buy pj pants for my son that were marked $6, so only $1 out of pocket.

My local Penney's had men's sports jackets marked down to $30 but they rang up at $20. Used one of my $10 holiday gift certificate and got my DH a nice jacket for $10.

Ugh! Out of 10 buttons my BF and I entered yesterday only 1 was a winner. Still hoping to win a big prize :)

Went shopping yesterday and was given 3 buttons. So far I have 2 $10 winners. I have to wait until later to put number 3 in. Which I think is silly to have a 2 button limit per day personally.

I finally won today- (1) $25 e- gift certificate, (1) 10.00, and (1) 5.00. This was between me and hubbys email accounts. I still have not received the 5.00 and 10.00 certificate back by email. Anyone know how long it takes? The 25.00 came right away. Thanks!

I've been entering codes all week. They were very generous with the buttons on Black Friday at my penny's. I have won about $50 so far. I miss the snowglobes, but I'm loving this promo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter