Anyone willing to share their Disney Planning Spreadsheet?

Deffenm,

Did you ever think your spreadsheet would be this popular when you offered it?? :confused3

Your just another example of how people spread the magic here on the DIS!! :disrocks:

Thanks so much for sharing!!! :thanks:

I too would love to have this pretty please.

njensenmix AT gmail DOT com

Thanks so much O Fairy Godmother of excel files. :laughing: pixiedust:

I just sent to those that asked. If I missed you please let me know. Soccer season has started so I am not on the boards as much as I am normally. I have 3 kids that play, my DH is a high school coach, and we are both on the board of directors for the league so we live at the soccer field from April until end of May. It makes time fly though so our June trip will be here in no time. :cool1:

would you mind sending to me as well please? lil_lovin_deedah at yahoo dot com (it won't let me post my e-mail, sorry)

Thanks! :)

I'd like a spreadsheet too. Thank you. But unfortunately, I don't have enough posts on this board to allow me to add my email address.

It starts with "Lon.Davis" with an "at" symbol, then "thankyouwaltdisney.org" at the end.

You are wonderful to have kept up with emailing to people all this time. If you will email to me I will try to convert and post in the thread so others can download it from here.
sarabeth_a at hotmail .com
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter