Anyone willing to share their Disney Planning Spreadsheet?

Just sent. The spreadsheet is just a way to keep track of park and show hours, ADR's, hotel confirmation, autographs, etc.... I like to plan out the trip so this helps, but as with everything with my family all plans are subject to change depending on moods so this also helps us decides our alternative plan. ;)

I would love to get a copy of the 'famous' spreadsheet too! My address is newfiemommy@hotmail.com

We are going in 2 weeks! :yay:

Thanks SO much!

I would love to have a copy of your spreadsheets too. We've been 12 times in the last 10 years but I've never taken the time to do one and always wish I would... Thanks so much in advance!!! my mail is the same handle as here but to yahoo... sorry... I don't have 10 posts yet to put it in the message

Can I have a copy sent to me too please! It won't let me put my email either so I will type it out- Sorry!
A underscore Richardson at yahoo dot com

THANK YOU!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter