Anyone have a trip planned for November?

Just got back on Oct 3rd and guess what DD has planned a trip on Nov 9 - Nov 19 staying at SSR so she asked me to come along so look out Mickey I'm Coming Home. I am so happy I get to see the Christmas lights and we are going to the party :banana: :banana: :banana: Then come back only to go again for my Birthday in Jan with just DH and I

MINNIEBOWSER said:
That was NO dream. That was a NIGHTNMARE!!! Maybe you should put all that stuff in your suitcase now so you will not forget it. ;)

No kidding - the next day I started doing a bunch of Disney planning, organizing, double checking, etc. etc. ....Now I am off to find my suitcase - good idea :teeth:

My husband and I have been there a few times during the Christmas Celebration. It's wonderful and absolutely beautiful! The Christmas party is the BEST!!!!!! Lots to do and few lines for any attractions. Make sure you get some rest the day of, you'll be exhusted! Also, if you're not into the shows (which were wonderful!) check out the attrations. Literally no lines. My husband and I must have went on Splash Mountain 10 times in a row without a wait. Amazing! :santa:

Six weeks to go! :mickeyjum

11/26-11/28: Pop Century
11/28-12/3: Contemporary Resort

11/28: MVMCP :santa:
12/2: Candlelight Processional

We'll be at Disney-All Star Music Nov 6th-11th. I am sooooo excited:woohoo: . Sometimes I get the feeling that I am more excited than my DD's. Am I the only one out here that feels this way?

I am so excited I can hardly contain my excitement :jumping1:

I try not talking about my trip except here on the boards because my dd's are not going with my dh & I. This is an adult only anniversary/birthday/christmas present to each other.

I took my dd's in March. They understand that mom and dad need quality time alone, buy why does it have to be DISNEY :teeth:

The days are dragging on.........I can't wait until November!!!!! :cloud9:

First trip to WDW, we will be staying at the poly!! Nov 3-10 I can't wait!! Girls week out (my Mom, sister, Mom's best friend and myself), well sort of, also bring along my 17 month old son so he can learn the ways of Disney!! Can't wait to feel the magic :wizard: :cool1:!

Count me in!!! Checking into POFQ on Nov. 5-10th, 2006!! Excited! Woo hoo! :cheer2:

Tara & family
POFQ 10/5-10, 2006

Willowtrees said:
I actually had a dream last night that I forgot all of my info when we got to WDW, reservations, park info, etc. Good thing it was a dream :)

OMG, I just did this on our trip in August. We drove from NY and we were on the road for 5 hours when I realized we didn't have our park tickets. I started freaking out in the car. Luckily my parents were able to find my safe, get my tickets and mail them overnight to the resort.
Needless to say when we got home from that trip we put the tickets back in the suitcase for our upcoming November trip.

:bored: Time is going so slowly now. I don't think my ticker is working......

I think it has stopped counting days down. :rolleyes1

I'm ready to go party:

ShaSha said:
Count me in!!! Checking into POFQ on Nov. 5-10th, 2006!! Excited! Woo hoo! :cheer2:

Tara & family
POFQ 10/5-10, 2006
Welcome!

I'll be at POFQ with you. We're going Nov. 4th-11th! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Poly 11/18 - 11/25

It's coming real fast...started packing...got my envelope...trip is paid for...now it's a waiting game!

ASSPORTS 11/18-11/25 I haven't started packing yet still impatiently waiting. Did you guys know that Mickey and Minnie's Birthday's are 11/18. We're going help them celebrate! Yahoo!!!!!! :rotfl:

I just returned from a week at POP with my family.. we had a great DISer's meet..lots of new friends:grouphug: We got along so well, that a couple of us ladies are heading down again November 13th for a week at OKW :banana:

Yahooooooooooooooo !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter