Anyone have a trip planned for November?

blue_eyes5212

DIS Veteran
It seems so far away but my next trip is planned for November 4-10th. I would love to go RIGHT NOW!!! I LOVE DISNEY!!!! :banana:

We'll be there October 27-November 4. It seems so far away; but at least it gives me something to look forward too!

Yes, me, my ds, my vbf (very best friend), her hubby and 2ds have just booked our flights for Nov. 21-28, 2006. We are so excited!! :Pinkbounc
I think we are staying at WL. :grouphug:

The entire family will be going 11/13-11/21. Don't want to be traveling that Wednesday before Thanksgiving. We'll have eight nights at BCV. Can't wait to get back home.

I am seriously considering renting DVC points from a friend and going over T'giving. How crowded is it??? I have only visited Disney in August when the crowds were low. I am thinking of arriving 11/21 and departing 11/28. I heard that MK was super crowded the day after T'giving. Believe me, I would not normally go this week, but my kids will only miss 3 days of school if we do this.

Thanks!

Max is my favorite cat! :flower3:

MEK said:
I am seriously considering renting DVC points from a friend and going over T'giving. How crowded is it??? I have only visited Disney in August when the crowds were low. I am thinking of arriving 11/21 and departing 11/28. I heard that MK was super crowded the day after T'giving. Believe me, I would not normally go this week, but my kids will only miss 3 days of school if we do this.

Thanks!

Max is my favorite cat! :flower3:

ME TOO!! ME TOO! We will be at the POLY Nov. 26-December 1. Never too early to plan...right??

count us in also..we will be there nov 26- dec 3....oh cant wait cant wait..

dancingw.gif

We are there Oct. 28 ~ Nov. 2!!!!! I am already counting down the days!!

Count me and my posse of 8 November 23rd thru Dec 3rd. Trying no so patiently to count down the days.

My family of four, my sister's family of four and our Mom and Dad will be going Oct. 29 thru Nov. 4. It will be the first time my sister has taken her family and I am so excited about them experiencing Disney magic! ::MinnieMo

DD11 & myself are coming down for a quickie (Jersey Week) Nov 9 - Nov 12

Home for a week & going back Nov 19 to Nov 26 with rest of our Clan (all 18 of us) 3 days in Disney & then off to Wonder for Thanksgiving.

Booked the plane tickets at a great price!!!!

Can you tell we love Disney :earsgirl:

Patricia

I am SOOO happy to join this November crowd!
My family and I will be there Nov. 4 -12 at BCV.
Come on November!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Add me in. Nov 26th - Dec 1st at CR Tower.

In just 17 short days, I can do the "in the 200's dance" :cool1:

We have a family totalling 10 in all going November 11 - 18, 2006 staying at POR!
Anyone else going that week before T-Giving?
It's a great week to be at WDW!
I love reading these DIS Boards too, it really keeps me in the Disney-Mode! :love: :flower:

We are booked and ready for Nov. 23-Dec. 3 '06 and can't wait!! This is our second trip to Disney---We are SOOOO Hooked!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter