Anyone have a trip planned for November?

I can't belive only 4 more days until we arrive! :cheer2: I've been planning since January. We will be staying at POFQ! :wave:

I'm leaving tomorrow morning (but I'm leaving work in 45 minutes!). Can't wait. One of the people that work in my building dressed as Tigger today and I thought he looked so nice until I remembered that I get to see the real Tigger tomorrow! :jumping1:

Everyone... travel safely and have a blast! Don't forget to give the mouse a kiss! :love2:

:disrocks:

Best wishes to all of you going in November. We are doing a Friday - Monday whirlwind trip with a day at ASMu and the remainder at WL. The main point of the trip was to stay at WL. We'll be doing a day at Epcot to check out the food and wine festival, but other than that, mostly hanging out! I booked HDDR and the Grand Floridian TEA, so we're looking forward to those, and we always go to the Poly one day for breakfast. . . love that Tonga Toast :banana: :banana: :banana:

Disneymoss - we will be staying at the Dolphin. This is my new son-in-law's very first family Disney trip. We feel like we are bringing a toddler - he is so excited he cannot wait!!!

Wishing everyone a safe and magical trip! :wizard:
I hope I bump into some fellow dissers while I am there. I will have my green Mickey ears on.

I want to see my countdown!!!!! :banana: :cheer2:

I am so ready to go...... :woohoo:

These next few days are going to drag on and on!!

One week until until we're in WDW!

But we actually take off for the east coast this Saturday. So I'm running around in my usual panic mode..... multiplied ten times. :teeth:

November 16-22!! Can't wait. This will be our first trip as a family :cool1: ! My disney babies are so excited!! I just hope I remember to bring everything including the kitchen sink :rotfl2: hahahaha. I bought kid binoculars for our Animal Kingdom safari, made my own autograph books for my 2 dk and my 2 nieces (it cost more to make them than buy them :artist: ) hopefully they will grow to appreciate it :love: . my husband keeps teasing me saying they are going to rip out the pages :guilty: !! :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter