Anyone have a trip planned for November?

add me too... :Pinkbounc
11/17-11/23 CBR

coincidentally, NJ girl, didn't know about Jersey week, going the week after! LOL
Crossing my fingers for low crowds and nice weather...June 06 was HOT and CROWDED!

Thanks for the shopping tip!

I'll be looking for fellow DIS'ers - I'm going to put something up in our window. :)

hopelea said:
tiki23.......for the price you should really look at the clothes on disneyshopping. It amazed me. There is an extra 20% off right now too. I think I paid less than $25 per outfit, pants and jacket.

I can't wait, only 60 more days??? YIPEEE :cool1:

My kids have been in school since August 8th so we did the school shopping a long time ago.

Maybe we will bump into each other!!

Can't believe how fast it's coming up!

Staying Nov. 9-16 at Port Orleans Riverside.

Thanks for the wealth of info on these boards; it really helped with the planning.

It is getting so close........just have to make it through October!!!! :rotfl2:

I am so ready to go. I am already planning my next trip for May '07!!!! :lmao:

:cheer2: WOOO HOOO!!!! :cheer2:

I am soooo giddy excited!!! This will be our first family trip! I have not been since I was a small child back in the 80's.

We have been dreaming of this for 2 years and actively planning it for 1 year.

When I talk about seeing Mickey again I cry.

Only 47 more days. The waiting is killing me, I'm gonna drive myself nuts counting down the days for our FIRST TRIP TO THE WORLD. :yay: :rotfl: :banana:

One month exactly! I got the "stinky envelope" today, and our luggage tags came two days ago. My DH joked that he wanted to drive down to the school and pull our DD6 out of class so he could tell her the rest of the Disney stuff came. :lmao:

BlinkTyldak,

I'm a first time Disser. What exactly is in the envelope? Do you get all your tics? CM told me I would get it within 45 days before arriving well today is day 47 and I'm really getting anxious. I think I'm going back to my childhood. I agree with your DH I would have wanted to go pull my DS9 out of class just to show him. This will be our first time at Disney. I can't wait. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana
:

I'm 39 days away from leaving and we haven't recieved any envelope either.
I hope we do, I just love getting mail from Disney!! :woohoo:

After Booking Our Magical Vacay over a year ago, in September of 2005 !!!
It sooooooo Close Now !!
I Better Start Packing !
Have the DDP too, can't wait !! :cheer2: :banana: :bounce: pixiedust: party:

bellenbuzz said:
It sooooooo Close Now !!
I Better Start Packing !

Ours is 11/4-11-11 t the VWL and it isn't coming quick enough.

Only 47 more days! 11/20-11/28 at the BC. Vacation is paid in full and I'm just waiting to get our envelope in the mail!

bellenbuzz said:
It sooooooo Close Now !!
I Better Start Packing !
Woot, another POR!

Do people put green Mickey heads in their windows there? Or is that just at Pop?

I actually had a dream last night that I forgot all of my info when we got to WDW, reservations, park info, etc. Good thing it was a dream :)

Only 45 more days for our once in a life time trip. I haven't told the kids about our trip yet. We are going to surprise them on my birthday by giving each of them a gift also. We are going to give each of them their own suitcase and then send them on a treasure hunt to see where they are going. We were going to wait until the day of our trip to tell them, but I don't know if I can keep it a secret anymore. :rotfl2:

I am so excited, and reading the dis each day is just making it worse.

Hope to see some of you there. :)

Willowtrees said:
I actually had a dream last night that I forgot all of my info when we got to WDW, reservations, park info, etc. Good thing it was a dream :)

That was NO dream. That was a NIGHTNMARE!!! Maybe you should put all that stuff in your suitcase now so you will not forget it. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter