Anyone have a trip planned for November?

Jersey Week is when all of us Jerseyites flood Disney! We are loud and we are coming and there are lots of us. Our Jersey family will be the Nov.5-11th for the 6th year in a row. Many NJ schools are closed for at least part of that week. Our school district is closed the entire week! WE can't wait :cool1:

Thanks for the update! Since my mom lives in Southern Jersey, maybe I can pretend to be there for Jersey week - ha ha.

Hope you all are "fun" loud and not "obnoxious" loud. Remember everyone is trying to celebrate their own magic -- and paying well for it! :teeth:

We will be staying at the POP from November 4-12. It will be me, my dh, my ds5, dd3, dd22 and ddf23.

I have been more or less promised a Disney 40th birthday. So, most likely the week that October ends and November ends, next year, we will be at WDW, DL, or on DCL. No solid plans yet, but I still dream of pixie dust. Maggie

mickeysaver said:
I have been more or less promised a Disney 40th birthday. So, most likely the week that October ends and November ends, next year, we will be at WDW, DL, or on DCL. No solid plans yet, but I still dream of pixie dust. Maggie
I will be there celebrating my 40th also in November!! :cheer2: I hope you have a great Birthday. :bday:

We will be there Thanksgiving week, the 18th -25th. We are staying at CSR for the first time and can't wait.

::yes:: We'll be there!!! Heading down on November 11th...Cruisin' on the Wonder 11/12-11/16...Then to WL (at least at the moment it's WL ;) ) 11/16-11/18!!!! :goodvibes

Can't wait---we'll be there for DS 8th birthday on the 16th--for me it's a belated 40th birthday present from DH :love: . I think we started the countdown at 376 days--it's getting here. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Our trip is planned for November 18-25. It will be our first big family vacation. We can't wait!!

We are going November 26 through Dec. 3 and getting married on November 27!!! It DEFINATELY can't get here quick enough!!! :banana:

magicalcouple said:
We are going November 26 through Dec. 3 and getting married on November 27!!! It DEFINATELY can't get here quick enough!!! :banana:

WOW!!! Congrats!!!! :thumbsup2
And welcome to the Dis!! You'll love it here. Be careful though...it's addicting!!!
Kimba

We will be going November 18-22 to view Disney Christmas decorations for the first time. Don't know where we are staying yet, but hopefully GF. If not then our second choice is YC. We will be taking my MIL who has cancer and has always dreamed of staying at one of these resorts. I was going to try to surprise her with it as a early Christmas present, but I just can't keep a secret. Besides, I don't think she would have been nearly as excited about the trip, if I hadn't told her where we were planning to stay.

Dh and I have decided to head back to WDW this Nov. We haven't decided on dates yet, but will probably be around the same time we went this past Nov 9-15, we had an awesome time!! Can't wait for our return!!!!! :Pinkbounc

November 11-18 for us. Caribbean Beach Resort

Nov. 9th-19th: 9th-12th at RPR and then 12th-19th at AKL. Who-hoo! :banana: :banana: :banana:

MsSpinShady princess:

:) We are going Nov. 11-16. When do they start putting up Christmas decorations? I heard it wasn't until Thanksgiving but just wanted to check.

We were there last year Nov 9- 15 and x-mas decorations were up all over. Not everything was out yet, but they were getting there. :thumbsup2

In 2004 we were there Nov 13th for a week and lots of Christmas stuff is up! It is really nice, lots of decorated trees and Xmas themed merchandise everywhere !

Thanks for the info...can't wait to go! I know it's not even spring yet but I'm actually looking forward to the fall already.....just for our Disney trip! So excited to see Walt Disney World decorated for Christmas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter