Anyone going to the world in March 2013?

disneychic33

Mouseketeer
I keep reading about how busy it is in March, but I have gone in March for the last three years and have never felt overwhelmed. In fact I haven't even seen a thread for it. So I was wondering how many of you are going to be with me in March 2013? I am going home to BW Villas from March16-23.

We are going March 20-30. Went last year at the same time. It was busy, but tolerable. Gotta start out early in the a.m.! Our plan is to stay at BW Villas too.

Shelley

Mom2aj said:
We are going March 20-30. Went last year at the same time. It was busy, but tolerable. Gotta start out early in the a.m.! Our plan is to stay at BW Villas too.

Shelley

We might see you then since our trips overlap! :)

We're going March 2-9. We've never gone in March before, not sure what to expect. We know it won't be as slow (or as hot!) as September when we always go. But WDW is good any time of year :)

We're going 2/27 - 3/4 and staying at BCV. My first time there in March. I'm looking forward to the milder weather.

Spending my 21st birthday in the world! Which means ill be there march 9th-17th! I know it will be crowded but ill be drinking enough of my first legal drinks to not notice! (I don't drink now, so this is going to be one very interesting trip!)

Hopefully im going early enough that the crowds will start pouring in towards the very end of my trip! (I don't go to school so this trip isn't coinciding with spring break for me, although I've seen the spring break poll, it seems like a majority of the people have spring break later in march!)

I'm going to POR March 17-23. We went in 2010 at the same time. I didn't think the crowds were too terrible. On the last night of our Trip, I think it was a Thursday, they park was open until like 1 or 2am (not EMH) and after wishes we were just walking right on to all the rides in Fantasyland. We are hoping for similar pixiedust: this time around.

tinkerbelletreasure said:
I'm going to POR March 17-23. We went in 2010 at the same time. I didn't think the crowds were too terrible. On the last night of our Trip, I think it was a Thursday, they park was open until like 1 or 2am (not EMH) and after wishes we were just walking right on to all the rides in Fantasyland. We are hoping for similar pixiedust: this time around.

Cool we will be there at the same time. What resort will you be at?

We'll be there in March! We are cruising out of Tampa Feb 23-28th, then will be at Disney Feb 28-March 4th.

March 28 - April 5th for us! There will be 5 of us hopefully staying at POR!:cool1:

I thought going to make it in Feb 2013, but my cousins backed off from the plan. Now planning at maybe end of 2013 :worried:

Just booked another surprise trip for my family. We are going Mar. 3-8. I got a free dining pin, so we will be at ASMo, and I've upgraded to regular dining (since my 21 year old son is going, and he'll eat!)

Can't wait for Christmas day to let everyone know!

As for the crowds, everything I've looked at has shown that this week has below average crowds, so I'm pretty happy. Our last trip was in August 2011; it was hot and crowded!

My family is booked for March 23-28. Our last trip was early June. I am looking forward to milder temps. We are pretty savvy in making touring plans so more crowded doesn't bother me.

We are going March 23-29... It is a surprise for Christmas for my kids. Have to figure out how to tell them...

we will be there 2 nights pre cruise from the 7th to 9th first time going in march !:thumbsup2

We will be there Feb 27th - March 4th... It too is a surprise for Christmas for my kids. I too have yet to figure out how to tell them.

We are going March 23-29... It is a surprise for Christmas for my kids. Have to figure out how to tell them...

Aiming for March 18-25 as soon as SW flights go down, I'm booking!! Resort still up in the air depending on if I rent DVC points or see what the Jan. 3 discount brings. Went Feb. 29-March 6 last year - great weather, not that busy, not sure about end of March.

March 4th - 8th.................
Free dining!

:)
staying art of animation, lion king suite
First trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter