Anyone going to the world in March 2013?

Discussion in 'Countdowns and Live Reports' started by disneychic33, Oct 8, 2012.

1. disneychic33

disneychic33 Mouseketeer

I keep reading about how busy it is in March, but I have gone in March for the last three years and have never felt overwhelmed. In fact I haven't even seen a thread for it. So I was wondering how many of you are going to be with me in March 2013? I am going home to BW Villas from March16-23.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Mom2aj

Mom2aj Earning My Ears

We are going March 20-30. Went last year at the same time. It was busy, but tolerable. Gotta start out early in the a.m.! Our plan is to stay at BW Villas too.

Shelley

4. disneychic33

disneychic33 Mouseketeer

We might see you then since our trips overlap! :)

5. PolyPineapple

PolyPineapple Like a LapuLapu, I sometimes contain alcohol

We're going March 2-9. We've never gone in March before, not sure what to expect. We know it won't be as slow (or as hot!) as September when we always go. But WDW is good any time of year :)

6. iScrap

iScrap Mouseketeer

We're going 2/27 - 3/4 and staying at BCV. My first time there in March. I'm looking forward to the milder weather.

7. GraceMonica

GraceMonica DIS Veteran

Spending my 21st birthday in the world! Which means ill be there march 9th-17th! I know it will be crowded but ill be drinking enough of my first legal drinks to not notice! (I don't drink now, so this is going to be one very interesting trip!)

Hopefully im going early enough that the crowds will start pouring in towards the very end of my trip! (I don't go to school so this trip isn't coinciding with spring break for me, although I've seen the spring break poll, it seems like a majority of the people have spring break later in march!)

8. tinkerbelletreasure

tinkerbelletreasure Mouseketeer

I'm going to POR March 17-23. We went in 2010 at the same time. I didn't think the crowds were too terrible. On the last night of our Trip, I think it was a Thursday, they park was open until like 1 or 2am (not EMH) and after wishes we were just walking right on to all the rides in Fantasyland. We are hoping for similar pixiedust: this time around.

9. disneychic33

disneychic33 Mouseketeer

Cool we will be there at the same time. What resort will you be at?

10. momto2inKC

momto2inKC DIS Veteran

We'll be there in March! We are cruising out of Tampa Feb 23-28th, then will be at Disney Feb 28-March 4th.

11. WDWPooh

WDWPooh Mouseketeer

1st week of march here. Shouldnt be too bad there crowd wise or weather... ;)

12. pxydst

pxydst Mouseketeer

March 28 - April 5th for us! There will be 5 of us hopefully staying at POR!:cool1:

13. JessieJones

JessieJones Earning My Ears

I thought going to make it in Feb 2013, but my cousins backed off from the plan. Now planning at maybe end of 2013 :worried:

14. cadesfirsttrip

cadesfirsttrip Mouseketeer

Just booked another surprise trip for my family. We are going Mar. 3-8. I got a free dining pin, so we will be at ASMo, and I've upgraded to regular dining (since my 21 year old son is going, and he'll eat!)

Can't wait for Christmas day to let everyone know!

As for the crowds, everything I've looked at has shown that this week has below average crowds, so I'm pretty happy. Our last trip was in August 2011; it was hot and crowded!

15. TT4Dis

TT4Dis Mouseketeer

My family is booked for March 23-28. Our last trip was early June. I am looking forward to milder temps. We are pretty savvy in making touring plans so more crowded doesn't bother me.

16. shwarren70

shwarren70 DIS Veteran

We are going March 23-29... It is a surprise for Christmas for my kids. Have to figure out how to tell them...

17. boundfordisney

boundfordisney <font color=magenta>I think my finger prints are s

we will be there 2 nights pre cruise from the 7th to 9th first time going in march !:thumbsup2

18. crazydla

crazydla Earning My Ears

We are going March 6th-15th. Can't wait!!!!pirate:pirate:

19. Majik9

Majik9 Earning My Ears

We will be there Feb 27th - March 4th... It too is a surprise for Christmas for my kids. I too have yet to figure out how to tell them.

20. DisneyJanFeb2008

DisneyJanFeb2008 Mouseketeer

Aiming for March 18-25 as soon as SW flights go down, I'm booking!! Resort still up in the air depending on if I rent DVC points or see what the Jan. 3 discount brings. Went Feb. 29-March 6 last year - great weather, not that busy, not sure about end of March.

21. pookie10

pookie10 Looking for my Prince....again :(

March 4th - 8th.................
    Free dining!

:)
    staying art of animation, lion king suite
    First trip!!!