Anyone going to the world in March 2013?

Discussion in 'Countdowns and Live Reports' started by disneychic33, Oct 8, 2012.

1. marion2610

marion2610 Earning My Ears

Just 34 days and 12 hours to fly to Orlando! Cant wait 😃😃😄. Stay in AoA 13-19 March.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Crystal Brewer

Crystal Brewer Mouseketeer

23-27 here First time!! Super Excited;Pixiedust**

4. loudisneyfan

loudisneyfan Mouseketeer

Just booked a quick trip for me and dtwins for March 11 - 14 staying at POR! Need to get out of Canada and all the snow. DH can't come but we'll have fun anyways!;)

5. dalayney

dalayney Mouseketeer

We're flying out Feb 23rd - March 5th, staying at all star sports! We haven't been since 2005, and this will be our youngest son's 1st trip! I am crazy excited. (and we're surprising him the morning of) ... it's so hard not to tell him!!!!!

6. z2akids

z2akids Earning My Ears

Only 20 sleeps left until our first trip! DH has been and I was there 30 years ago, but this will be my first since Epcot opened and the children's first as well.

7. PKWallaby

PKWallaby DIS Veteran

My daughter and I will be there from March 20 thru April 3 - split stay between BCV, BWV and Little Mermaid room. Can't wait to get away from snow, sleet and icy roads that mess up my daily commute and sit back and enjoy the bliss of not being at work!!:cloud9:

This will be our 7th Spring Break trip in a row - our district's break always has been during the last week in March (until the school district moves it into the first wk of April for 2014) and it is very busy compared to other times we visit - but we find if we make good use of the extended hours and take mid-day pool/rest breaks it is do-able.

If I close my eyes I am already there!!!:banana::yay::cool1:

8. nicole83

nicole83 Mouseketeer

I'll be at WDW March 16-22, bf's first trip there! Can't wait

9. Crystal Brewer

Crystal Brewer Mouseketeer

Changed our dates joining the September thread due to life as it happens-Wishing all the March-ers lots of Magic