Anyone else watching "Revenge"?

Also last week in the flash back scene it showed Victoria taking David's laptop and giving it to her security guy and Amanda was hiding and saw her, and then Victoria saw little Amanda watching her.

that's probably another reason she had Amanda Institutionalized. she knows about the affair, and the stolen laptop.

It's supposed to rain tomorrow, I think I will spend part of my day re-watching every episode!

I am watching it also! Love it!

I went back and rewatched part of the 1st episode after watching weeks 2 and 3. The way I see it is that Emily's greatest revenge is to kill Victoria's beloved Daniel....he was the one thing that mattered most to her. It also looks like Jack Porter was the killer. I think Jack kills him because he has loved Emily/Amanda since childhood.....and at some point figures out who she is, what happened to her father...and wants to help her get her revenge. Just my thoughts at this point.....

Not sure how the show can last more than one season either....there are only so many people she can get revenge on before the engagement party scene plays out.

I will have to look back, but I really don't think it was. At least when I watched it the first time, the guy didn't strike me as Nolan. Plus, the guy who met her seemed much older (as she was only supposed to be 18) and then he told Amanda/Emily that she owned half his company. I don't think it was Nolan.

But back to the dog. The video Emily was watching of herself in the psych ward was time stamped 1993. That is one seriously old lab....

I quoted this before it was answered 100 times- yes, it was Nolan.

Ok, my other question is this--why would Victoria make sure that Emily/Amanda was locked away?? Doesn't make sense to me if she was in love with Emily/Amanda's Dad!

I think this still has much more to be revealed. I think it purposely is not that clear. Remember Victoria went to the judge after the just convened and told him that she has info that would exonoriate him but Conrad kept her from telling (supposedly although that is purposely vague too)

I am watching it also! Love it!

I went back and rewatched part of the 1st episode after watching weeks 2 and 3. The way I see it is that Emily's greatest revenge is to kill Victoria's beloved Daniel....he was the one thing that mattered most to her. It also looks like Jack Porter was the killer. I think Jack kills him because he has loved Emily/Amanda since childhood.....and at some point figures out who she is, what happened to her father...and wants to help her get her revenge. Just my thoughts at this point.....

Not sure how the show can last more than one season either....there are only so many people she can get revenge on before the engagement party scene plays out.

I also don't think this is that simple too. Remember these are the same creators as Lost. No way it's that simple. :rotfl2: I just hope no Polar Bears or mist is coming on next.....

I also don't think this is that simple too. Remember these are the same creators as Lost. No way it's that simple. :rotfl2: I just hope no Polar Bears or mist is coming on next.....

Loved Lost....but I do not want to deal with any more polar bears, mist...or the theories of the black and white rocks...not to mention the numbers....oh those numbers!! Unless of course they want to bring back Lost and give us some more!! :rotfl:

I am loving this show too much, can't wait til next week! I'm already dreading the cliff-hanger end of season episode, you know there will be one! ;)

I'm team Nolan as well, I really like him, I think he is in love with Emily/Amanda and trying to protect her.

I wonder how many fingerprints he left in Lydia's apartment last night?? :eek:

I am loving this show too much, can't wait til next week! I'm already dreading the cliff-hanger end of season episode, you know there will be one! ;)

I'm team Nolan as well, I really like him, I think he is in love with Emily/Amanda and trying to protect her.

I also really like Nolan, and wondered about the fingerprint thing, hoping they overlook it.

Don't know if anyone else noticed, but Emily also referred to getting released from juvie last night- so while she may have started off institutionalized, I think it changed somewhere down the road- I'm sure we'll find out the whole story eventually.

Anyone else think it looks like she may be having feelings for Daniel? And can't wait to see what goes on with her and Jack next week after seeing the preview. *cue suspenseful music*

I also really like Nolan, and wondered about the fingerprint thing, hoping they overlook it.

Don't know if anyone else noticed, but Emily also referred to getting released from juvie last night- so while she may have started off institutionalized, I think it changed somewhere down the road- I'm sure we'll find out the whole story eventually.

Anyone else think it looks like she may be having feelings for Daniel? And can't wait to see what goes on with her and Jack next week after seeing the preview. *cue suspenseful music*

I feel so sorry for Daniel, he is the only nice person in his family :sad2:

from what i've gathered, it sounded like Daniel wasn't a nice person before- due to the alcohol i'm sure. Tyler mentioned something about his ex-g/f and what Daniel did- i wonder what else Daniel did to Tyler to make him so angry towards him. he's probably trying to seek his own revenge.

at least Nolan has proof it wasn't him that killed Lydia in case his fingerprints become an issue (the video from the whale.) i don't believe he's in love w/ Amanda/Emily, just looking out for her. i'm sure it's what her dad would have wanted him to do. i think he wants her to end up w/ Jack.

looks like we have an action packed episode next week. def. looking forward to it!

I feel so sorry for Daniel, he is the only nice person in his family :sad2:

I feel sorry for Daniel also. He is actually one of the honest characters on the show. While I understand Emily's need for revenge....I do not like how she treats Daniel. I do not think she has any feelings for him. The dialogue she gave while they were in bed gives testament to that....as she states something like she can tune anything/everything out for revenge....so she is sleeping with him, but is so focused on revenge that it doesn't really phase her as she is making out with him. Revenge is her sole love.

I love the show though! Nolan is a sneaky character, but seems to have Emily's back due to his friendship with her father.

I LOVE the show!

I had a feeling when it was discovered that Amanda's dad had the affair with Victoria, Charlotte was her half sister. I was completely sold with the therapist episode.

When Nolan first walked into Lydia's apartment, I was wondering why he wasn't wearing gloves. He's smarter than that. I was even more surprised that the Grayson's fixer, Frank, wasn't wearing gloves in Lydia's apartment. You are there to effectively stop her, yet you are leaving finger prints all over the place.

I feel some sympathy towards Daniel. It appears as if his drunk driving accident caused him to change from a self centered jerk, to a more caring person. But, I think there is much more to come of his story.

I don't feel any sympathy towards Victoria or Conrad. They deserve what's coming towards them.

Tyler is the one to watch, IMO. There is something up with that guy, I don't trust him at all.

I'm re-watching last night's episode. Silly things bother me: when the man was there to deliver the car, why was he inside the house, looking for a signature? Where is security, he just opened the door and walked in?

I feel sorry for Daniel also. He is actually one of the honest characters on the show. While I understand Emily's need for revenge....I do not like how she treats Daniel. I do not think she has any feelings for him. The dialogue she gave while they were in bed gives testament to that....as she states something like she can tune anything/everything out for revenge....so she is sleeping with him, but is so focused on revenge that it doesn't really phase her as she is making out with him. Revenge is her sole love.

I love the show though! Nolan is a sneaky character, but seems to have Emily's back due to his friendship with her father.

Well, if you go back to the first episode, it looks like she had him killed so I don't think she had any feelings for him.

Well, if you go back to the first episode, it looks like she had him killed so I don't think she had any feelings for him.

I'm going to predict right now that Tyler actually shot him. I think they just wanted us to think Emily was involved, to throw us off at the beginning.

I don't believe that Emily would order a hit; I think she'd rather ruin her targets and have them live with their disgrace for the rest of their lives.

subscribing:lovestruc Love this show!! I always get nervous watching a new show because the ones I like always get canceled.

Hope this one last awhile.

I'm going to predict right now that Tyler actually shot him. I think they just wanted us to think Emily was involved, to throw us off at the beginning.

I don't believe that Emily would order a hit; I think she'd rather ruin her targets and have them live with their disgrace for the rest of their lives.

OH WOW! Good thinkin' stinkin'! Never thought of this twist! I think he's back for a little revenge of his own, that's for sure.

Does anyone remember who the 2 kids are on the beach when the shooting goes down at the engagement party? That would eliminate whomever those 2 are as shooters.

Do you think Tyler had a connection to the girl in the car accident the year before?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter