Anyone else watching "Revenge"?

Is anyone watching this season?

Any thoughts on David? Is he playing Victoria? Did he recognize Emily as Amanda?

Is anyone watching this season? Any thoughts on David? Is he playing Victoria? Did he recognize Emily as Amanda?

I am. I just reread my post from the end of last season. Yuck. I'm not feeling this season at all. David back is stupid & he's crazy. I wish Conrad was alive. I still hate Daniel, Margaux & Victoria. I hate Charlotte. I don't really like Jack (a cop now??) or Emily. I only like Nolan & I miss Aidan.

I'm not sure I'll make it to the finale.

I am. I just reread my post from the end of last season. Yuck. I'm not feeling this season at all. David back is stupid & he's crazy. I wish Conrad was alive. I still hate Daniel, Margaux & Victoria. I hate Charlotte. I don't really like Jack (a cop now??) or Emily. I only like Nolan & I miss Aidan.

I'm not sure I'll make it to the finale.

I agree with everything you have sad. Unfortunately, the two people I liked the most and kept the show interesting are gone-- Conrad and Aiden. The writers don't seem to know what to do with Jack so they "cleaned" him up and gave him a job and a partner which could be a new love interest for Emily. Charlotte and Daniel and Margaux -- they need to go.

Is anyone watching this season?

Any thoughts on David? Is he playing Victoria? Did he recognize Emily as Amanda?

I think he recognized Emily and is playing Victoria. Just something about the look he had on his face when he was in Emily's room made me think he recognized her.

I also think something is up with the cop that's Jack's partner. Not sure what though.

I think he recognized Emily and is playing Victoria. Just something about the look he had on his face when he was in Emily's room made me think he recognized her.

I also think something is up with the cop that's Jack's partner. Not sure what though.

This.

I like the storyline better this season, and like the relationship between Emily and Nolan better (seemed like she always just kept just using Nolan).

My question is that okay, if David didn't want to tell Victoria et al. that he was alive, why didn't he tell Nolan if they were so close? Nolan could have helped him with new identity, etc. Something doesn't feel right.

I know it was a while, but it seemed totally whacko that Jack's cleaned up and a police officer -- doesn't that kind of preparation take years? And Ben is just creepy.

Another vote for Charlotte to just OD already and leave the show. Bleh!

I kind of like Margaux (or however you spell her name) but not with Daniel. But good LORD, what is up with her hair!?! It's cute one week, then horrific the next. :crazy2:

And Daniel appears to be working his way to be the next Sonny Corinthos. He needs to go to.

I think we are going to see some big changes coming with Victoria this season...I think something big is going to happen and her revenge against Emily is going to be thwarted somehow.

Who knows...maybe she does love David and they (Emily and Victoria) will have to somehow make amends or call a truce for awhile to BOTH put David and his craziness first to bring him back to the "David they once knew" or something like that.

I still like Jack - and yes, way down the road, I hope he and Emily end up together...I'm hopeless, I know. :rotfl:

Oh, and how could I forget Louise? She meets Victoria in the mental institution, then 'accidentally' runs into her in NYC after she is 'released' and tells Victoria she has no where to go, etc. THEN amazingly runs into Daniel in the hotel bar and is now having him look over her finances? What's up with her? I do believe there is much more to her...

I LOVE Nolan and hate the way Emily treats him. I want him to find a real love interest and get the heck away from her. She drags him down. I thought his relationship with the Indian girl was soooo sweet, but I was then confused by his relationship with Victoria's son, Daniel's half-brother (forgot his name). :scratchin

I'm watching...did anyone else notice that Jack's partner, his cop uniform has shorter sleeves to make him be more "buff"? :rotfl: Poor Jack~ he tries to fill what ever identity the writers have for him, but this one really isn't doing him any favors. I'm still not convinced Conrad is really dead..wouldn't surprise me in the least that he and David are working together to get Victoria..that David agreed to helping because Conrad told him how to find Amanda. Nolan is still my favorite.."Little Arson Annie,":lmao:

Another vote for Charlotte to just OD already and leave the show. Bleh!

I kind of like Margaux (or however you spell her name) but not with Daniel. But good LORD, what is up with her hair!?! It's cute one week, then horrific the next. :crazy2:

And Daniel appears to be working his way to be the next Sonny Corinthos. He needs to go to.

I think we are going to see some big changes coming with Victoria this season...I think something big is going to happen and her revenge against Emily is going to be thwarted somehow.

Who knows...maybe she does love David and they (Emily and Victoria) will have to somehow make amends or call a truce for awhile to BOTH put David and his craziness first to bring him back to the "David they once knew" or something like that.

I still like Jack - and yes, way down the road, I hope he and Emily end up together...I'm hopeless, I know. :rotfl:

No, she really can't. I think she loved the idea of David, to escape the marriage with Conrad, but her knowing that Emily is Amanda and THEN siccing David on Emily to kill her? She'd know it would devastate him.

I'm not convinced David is entirely crazy. He beat himself up to make his story about Conrad (and his henchmen) convincing. Will need to rewatch to see if there's anything else that clues in.

And Louise...that'll be interesting.

It's Sunday, Revenge is on tonight! I can't wait.

I really hope David is not working with Victoria and that he is playing her to get revenge for what she did to Emily/Amanda.

Jack's partner (can't remember his name) is up to no good. I don't trust him.

It's Sunday, Revenge is on tonight! I can't wait.

I really hope David is not working with Victoria and that he is playing her to get revenge for what she did to Emily/Amanda.

Jack's partner (can't remember his name) is up to no good. I don't trust him.

:cool1: I also hope that David is playing Victoria...I can't imagine that once he sees Emily and talks with her one time that he'd turn on her to be with Victoria. However, this is tv so it won't surprise me. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter