• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else watching "Revenge"?

Enjoyed the star in Brothers and Sisters also. Good story, what happens when she takes care of all the bad people.

Hmm, you could be right. At the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if she really did it b/c of how he didn't save Daniel after she went to him. Also, Nolan/Emily only hacked into his computer to change the presentation. They never said anything about the e-mails. :confused3

Didn't they change the presentation to say something like "Happy Father's day" and "Look for the red dress"? Then the mistress came in wearing a red dress. That's what gave me the impression they had hacked into the emial account as well and sent all of the emails to the mistress.

Oooohh, I didn't think of that either, but that makes it even more juicy!! lol!

I still have two questions that I'm trying to figure out...Why is Emily so hateful towards Nolan when he always does what she asks...and does anyone else remember the scene when it shows her getting out of prison and Nolan was there to give her the stuff from her Dad? Just trying to figure out what she was in prison for...I guess we'll find that out later!

I don't think it was Nolan who met her outside the psych ward. I think Emily/Amanda just wants Nolan to stay out of her way so he doesn't give her away or mess up her plans.

While I love the show, my biggest complaint is the dog. There is no way that Sam the dog is still alive!

I don't think it was Nolan who met her outside the psych ward. I think Emily/Amanda just wants Nolan to stay out of her way so he doesn't give her away or mess up her plans.

While I love the show, my biggest complaint is the dog. There is no way that Sam the dog is still alive!

It was Nolan.

I can't get enough of this show...it is by far my favorite show in such a long time! I too questioned at first how it could go on, but with TV anything this possible!

I never thought about Charlotte being her sister! OOOH, that's good! I do feel bad for Daniel, as I really think he likes Emily and has no idea what kind of a mess he's getting himself into.

I think the reason she is cold to Nolan is because she doesn't want anyone to interfere with her plan. She knows he's faithful to her and will do anything to help her out (and enjoys watching her pick them off one by one)...but she doesn't want ANYONE getting in her way.

She was kept in juvenile detention until she was 18 according to what I've seen so far. Some sort of lock up and Victoria made sure of it.

So...going back to the first show, when you see the person being killed on the beach, and then Victoria asks Emily "where the hell is my son"...do you believe the person who was killed was actually Daniel?

OR...was it maybe Conrad and they are just trying to throw us off? :idea: I just don't believe that they would show us from the get go the plot line they are leading us to believe (that Emily has Daniel killed on the beach during their engagement party).

And who were the 2 people who were on the beach getting ready to skinny dip? Declan and Charlotte?
I had it DVR'd and my son accidentally deleted it!:scared1: I can go back and watch, but I'd like to see what everyone's take is on it?

And, was it Nolan who apparently killed Daniel on the beach?

I am going to have to watch that first episode on Hulu again!:cool1:

It was Nolan.

I will have to look back, but I really don't think it was. At least when I watched it the first time, the guy didn't strike me as Nolan. Plus, the guy who met her seemed much older (as she was only supposed to be 18) and then he told Amanda/Emily that she owned half his company. I don't think it was Nolan.

But back to the dog. The video Emily was watching of herself in the psych ward was time stamped 1993. That is one seriously old lab....

I will have to look back, but I really don't think it was. At least when I watched it the first time, the guy didn't strike me as Nolan. Plus, the guy who met her seemed much older (as she was only supposed to be 18) and then he told Amanda/Emily that she owned half his company. I don't think it was Nolan.

But back to the dog. The video Emily was watching of herself in the psych ward was time stamped 1993. That is one seriously old lab....

I'm pretty sure it was Nolan but I totally agree with you about the dog!

I'm pretty sure it was Nolan but I totally agree with you about the dog!

It was Nolan that met Emily outside of prison. He was the wiz kid that nobody liked and Amanda's (Emily) father was the only person to believe in Nolan, so he invested in Nolan's idea and the business was a huge success. Only Nolan and Amanda are stockholders per that episode.

As far as the lab, I take that as poetic license. Sammy's a cutie, but I'm partial to labs.:)

One more day and I can't wait!

Glad I am not the only one who likes the show. Others posting gave me more to think about (Sister plot?). Dh even will sit with me and watch the show, he even DVRed it since I was busy and would have missed a few minutes of it last week. Shh.....

Was it prison, or was she a ward of the state until she turned 18? Remember the scene with Victoria offering the psychologist a private practice if she locked her up?
I think she was institutionalized until she was 18. I'm basing thison the scene with Visctoria also.

I'm almost certain I remember Emily/Amanada calling the guy Nolan. OK, we need someone to check this out and report back to us! I'm at work right now, so I can't!

The whole Sam the dog is really weird to me too. Even if it is the same dog, I just don't see how he could really remember her so well.

I really want to know what's up with that college roomate guy. I don't trust him AT ALL!!!

I think she was institutionalized until she was 18. I'm basing thison the scene with Visctoria also.

I'm almost certain I remember Emily/Amanada calling the guy Nolan. OK, we need someone to check this out and report back to us! I'm at work right now, so I can't!The whole Sam the dog is really weird to me too. Even if it is the same dog, I just don't see how he could really remember her so well.

I really want to know what's up with that college roomate guy. I don't trust him AT ALL!!!

It IS Nolan. I'm not sure why this is so confusing to everone. She called him Nolan, he looks the same, he IS Nolan. :confused3

It was Nolan who met her when she got out. I'm also a little confused my her seeming dislike of him - he made her rich.

Ok, my other question is this--why would Victoria make sure that Emily/Amanda was locked away?? Doesn't make sense to me if she was in love with Emily/Amanda's Dad!

Ok, my other question is this--why would Victoria make sure that Emily/Amanda was locked away?? Doesn't make sense to me if she was in love with Emily/Amanda's Dad!

Because she (AManda/Emily) knew that Victoria and her father were having an affair. Victoria could have lost everything.

I too love this show. The Count of Monte Cristo is tied for my favorite book and the show really seems to be somewhat inspired by it. I hope it doesn't get cancelled.

Also last week in the flash back scene it showed Victoria taking David's laptop and giving it to her security guy and Amanda was hiding and saw her, and then Victoria saw little Amanda watching her.

It was Nolan. He handed Emily a box that was from her father David. He then told her that her Dad had had faith in him when no one else did and helped him with his business and he would always be grateful or words to that effect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter