Anyone else getting lots of DCL literature / promos in the mail?

We've done three cruises, have the 11 day booked in September and an 11 day booked next summer in the Med. The funny thing being that on cruise number 2 when we rebooked on board, we booked an extra room in a friends name in case others wanted to join us. We ended up getting rid of the extra room, but to this day our friend still gets mailings from DCL on offers and promos. Yet, we seem to get none of these offers.

I've gone on 3 DCL cruises and have never once received anything in the mail... :confused3

Stepharoonie! said:
I've gone on 3 DCL cruises and have never once received anything in the mail... :confused3
Proberly because i am in the UK, I didnt get any Casterway club stuff or mailings but did get a postcard from DCL for the first time ever recently.

Didnt get any of the Med stuff but booked it after seeing the threads here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter