Anyone concierge for Alaska this summer?

I have asked this question in several differents threads and no response. I really want to know the answer. Please someone put me out of my misery.

I'm emailing shoreside today. I'll let you know if they respond. Just a warning, but they aren't always the most informed.

Now I want to know the dining themes the rest of the nights. I can't wait to see the navigator from the first June sailing.

Now I want to know the dining themes the rest of the nights. I can't wait to see the navigator from the first June sailing.

I guess they will either do away with the Golden Mickey Menu or the Til we meet again menu since they probably won't take away Pixar, Alaska, or any of the standard rotational. But based on this the order of menus will change from last year

I guess they will either do away with the Golden Mickey Menu or the Til we meet again menu since they probably won't take away Pixar, Alaska, or any of the standard rotational. But based on this the order of menus will change from last year

So with Frozen plugged in it looks like this:

Day 1 - Standard
Day 2 - Formal Night - Golden Mickey's
Day 3 - Standard
Day 4 - Frozen (use to be Standard)
Day 5 - Pixar - Semi-Formal Night - everything I have read says this theme is staying, but maybe a different night now.
Day 6 - Taste of Alaska
Day 7 - 'Til We Meet Again

So with the above there is one standard rotation missing. Hmmmmm. Something has got to give.

Day 1 - Standard
Day 3 - Standard
Day 5 - Pixar - Semi-Formal Night - everything I have read says this theme is staying, but maybe a different night now.
Day 6 - Taste of Alaska

So with the above there is one standard rotation missing. Hmmmmm. Something has got to give.

Maybe I am wrong but I doubt they would eliminate the third std dinner

Day 1 - Standard
Day 3 - Standard
Day 6 - Taste of Alaska

I think I would drop the Pixar for the last of the three rotational dinners.

Day 1 - Standard
Day 3 - Standard
Day 5 - Standard
Day 6 - Taste of Alaska

I think I would drop the Pixar for the last of the three rotational dinners.

Day 1 - Standard
Day 3 - Standard
Day 5 - Standard
Day 6 - Taste of Alaska
Except DCL has already said the Pixar dinner is staying. So going with what we do know, it will have to be one of the other dinners.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter