Anyone concierge for Alaska this summer?

So with Frozen plugged in it looks like this:

Day 1 - Standard
Day 2 - Formal Night - Golden Mickey's
Day 3 - Standard
Day 4 - Frozen (use to be Standard)
Day 5 - Pixar - Semi-Formal Night - everything I have read says this theme is staying, but maybe a different night now.
Day 6 - Taste of Alaska
Day 7 - 'Til We Meet Again

So with the above there is one standard rotation missing. Hmmmmm. Something has got to give.

It this is the menu order and there are only two nights of standard rotational menu., then someone would miss the AP show.
I am trying to figure out when I should book Palo for dinner and not missing special menus and the AP show.
Hope we will have more firm answers soon. Thanks for everyone's insights! Have fun planning!!

It this is the menu order and there are only two nights of standard rotational menu., then someone would miss the AP show.
I am trying to figure out when I should book Palo for dinner and not missing special menus and the AP show.
Hope we will have more firm answers soon. Thanks for everyone's insights! Have fun planning!!

I felt same way. I risked it and booked dinner on Tracy arm night

They will not give up one of the standard menu rotations, so it will end up being one of the special menus that gets cut. I wouldn't think it would be the Golden Mickey's since that is one of the shows and they have said they are still doing Pixar night so it won't be that one. That leaves either Taste of Alaska or Till We Meet Again.

They will not give up one of the standard menu rotations, so it will end up being one of the special menus that gets cut. I wouldn't think it would be the Golden Mickey's since that is one of the shows and they have said they are still doing Pixar night so it won't be that one. That leaves either Taste of Alaska or Till We Meet Again.

Would it be Till We Meet Again then? I think it is rational to keep Taste of Alaska for the Alaska cruise, but it does not seem to have good Disboard reviews.

I am guessing Til We Meet again. Many Cruises do not have that menu. I can't imagine they will take away the Alaska menu unless the Frozen menu has similar type dishes.

Would it be Till We Meet Again then? I think it is rational to keep Taste of Alaska for the Alaska cruise, but it does not seem to have good Disboard reviews.

Til we Meet again is my favorite menu, so I hope we are wrong

I don't think this will be the order....something has to give in order to have all three standard rotations, Frozen and Pixar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter