Anyone able to make online payments yet?

wdw4rfam

DVC Member/AP holder
Still cant make online payments on our trip. Is it just mine, or is everyone still unable? I saw someone last week say that they were making payments online, so have to wonder if its just me....Really annoying to sit on hold for 45min just to make a payment.

Me either, still wont accept our credit card,hopefully they will have this corrected soon,its too bad they couldnt leave the original website up until they worked out all the quirks:badpc:

Cant even find a link to do it. Our reservation details are there when I click the see details, but there is no link to make a payment.:confused3

I go back to the old website, still. The My Disney Experience drop down lists an option to Buy Customized Maps, which will send you back.

Thanks TK I got back to the old site but it still wont accept any payments:headache:keeps saying invalid numbers please re-enter..this is getting very frustrating!!!

Go to "My Profile" and you will find it there.:thumbsup2

I see where you can link a card, but don't want one on file. Just want to make gift card payments. Like on the old website. I also tried the link through the maps request, worked great until I actually try to make the payment

YEAH it worked TK finally payed our trip off (actually as usual DW figured it out..lol) We dont leave til aug but still exciting!!ADR'S in 24 days:banana:

wdw4 do what TK said and go to My Disney Experience and scroll down to "Customized Maps' and it takes you to the old sight and you are able to pay the way we always have been able to..works great ..

I still can't figure out where to make a payment?

Once you use the customize maps link to get to the old site, click on "my reservations". Then at the top click on the top where it says "you still owe $xxxx and balance is due xx/xx/xxxx". You should then get the payment screen

I kept getting a blank page in Chrome, but when I switched to Internet Explorer, it let me make the payment. Thanks for the help -- this has been frustrating
the heck out of me, afraid I would end of spending the money before I got
the payment made :-)

I've been able to go around the new system and get back to the old My Reservations page via the customized map link. I've made four, maybe five, payments that way so far.

I go back to the old website, still. The My Disney Experience drop down lists an option to Buy Customized Maps, which will send you back.

THANK YOU FOR THE TIP!

I was able to book my daughters 21st birthday trip in August but when I went back in to book my trip for food and wine festival in October it wouldn't let me do it. Kept saying my card was declined.

Actually the only way the card went through was when I changed my daughter to the primary guest (I was using her card to make the deposit on the package.) Maybe its a computer glitch that primary guest name must match credit card name????:confused3

THANK YOU FOR THE TIP!

I was able to book my daughters 21st birthday trip in August but when I went back in to book my trip for food and wine festival in October it wouldn't let me do it. Kept saying my card was declined.

Actually the only way the card went through was when I changed my daughter to the primary guest (I was using her card to make the deposit on the package.) Maybe its a computer glitch that primary guest name must match credit card name????:confused3

I booked our daughter and her husband's trip in my daughter name but have made several payments on their package using my credit card (it's part of their Christmas gift).

justgeorgi said:
THANK YOU FOR THE TIP!

It shouldnt. They can change the billing info of the card seperately.

mickeystoontown said:
I've been able to go around the new system and get back to the old My Reservations page via the customized map link. I've made four, maybe five, payments that way so far.

Did you use gift cards? I got back to my old reservation page but it wouldn't accept my gift cards. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter