Anyone able to make online payments yet?

You made me curious so I went to the Disney site to see about the paying with a gift card option. It's definitely there. Are you making a payment of at least $20.00? I know that's a minimum payment. If not, then I have no clue. :confused3

mickeystoontown said:
No, I didn't use gift cards. I used my debit card. Is there a gift card option in the drop down box? I've never noticed.

Yes, I got to the where you can make a partial payment and entered my card numbers but it took me to a screen & said to call their toll free number. I left feedback for their new website. I would rather call & change it to a room only than read 40+ gift cards over the phone. :/

mickeystoontown said:
You made me curious so I went to the Disney site to see about the paying with a gift card option. It's definitely there. Are you making a payment of at least $20.00? I know that's a minimum payment. If not, then I have no clue. :confused3

Have unused $50 gift cards. From same batch I bought & read to the operator for my room only ressie. Doing a hopper stay with the first 5 days on a package, the last 3 room only.

Yep, this is definitely frustrating! Was able to make one payment by going through customized maps to get to the old site. I used a gift card, but on the confirmation screen (once the payment went through) it shows that I made the payment with my Visa which I did NOT! And it also shows my Visa as the card on file which it is NOT...I had a Discover on our file. We used our Disney Visa to get the spring discount so had to pay $200 with that, but that's ALL we wanted to use it for!

And then it wouldn't let me make another payment when I went back in to do another partial with a gift card...

So it looks like this was just more of a hassle for me b/c now I need to call to confirm that they did not use my actual Visa for this recent payment and also to pay with my other gift card.

Seriously, you think they would make it easier to take our money...this is ridiculous that they don't have an accurate and functioning online payment system set up! :confused3

I've been able to go around the new system and get back to the old My Reservations page via the customized map link. I've made four, maybe five, payments that way so far.

mickeystoontown Thank you! i don't like the new sight,after reading your post i was able to get my complte ressie and print it. again thanks

mickeystoontown Thank you! i don't like the new sight,after reading your post i was able to get my complte ressie and print it. again thanks

You're welcome! I'm not a big fan of the new website and it's mostly because you can't see your reservations and all of the details unless you go the round-about way like I described above. Maybe I'll like it better once they get the kinks worked out.

Thank you so much for the tip! I went directly to customizedmaps (dot) disney (dot) go (dot) com and it let me get right to the online payment when I clicked on my reservations!

Now if I could only figure out how to add my celebrations online like we used to be able to!

Does anyone know if its possible to make online payments to a reservation booked on the phone? I've already linked the reservation to my online Disney account, but I don't see any links to apply payments. I have gift cards to apply, and I was hoping to save some poor CM from putting them in over the phone or at the front desk when I arrive.

Thanks!

i was just messing around with the whole map section like was posted and then went to my reservations, picked one of my adr's then clicked on view details.........at the bottom of the next page it says add celebration and it worked!

I was talking to rez yesterday and she said payments link will not be totally up and runnig for another month. :confused3

Actually, there is a way to make online payments now. You just have to go a different route that you normally would. You can log in on the www.disneyworld.com site. Then, scroll down to Order Customized Maps and click the link. You'll be directed to the customized map page but at the top left hand corner, you'll see your name and My Reservations. Click My Reservations. From there, you'll be taken to both your Resort and Dining Reservations. Click View Details on your resort reservation and from there, you can make online reservations. I've made many online payments on my package every since I found out the way around the new system.

I guess I can't make online payments because I booked over the phone..? I've gone over the steps posted in this thread, but I have no link to make payments. I guess I'll be on the phone with some lucky CM who gets to input the gift cards I have!

I booked by phone but was able to pay online using the customized maps link. Maybe try another browser or clear your cache/cookies and try again?

Thank you so much for posting this message. I spent almost an hour trying to do online check in but it kept telling me my credit card number was wrong.

You saved me more frustration - thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter