Any rumor when 2014 dates come out?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by minnieandmickey, Jul 29, 2012.

1. EastYorkDisneyFan

EastYorkDisneyFan DIS Veteran

When is the next sailing for the Wonder to Hawaii? Maybe they are waiting until after that is over or in the penalty period for moving off of it?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Ptwolfman

Ptwolfman Mouseketeer from CA

She sails October 14

4. sissy_ib

sissy_ib DIS Veteran

It is in about two weeks, so the penalty is well in affect.

5. COASTIEandMATE

COASTIEandMATE Mouseketeer

My thoughts exactly!!! Remember how the first Hawaii cruise sold out in a matter of hours? Then when the second one was announced many people "jumped ship" to that one? Just sayin...:coffee:

6. mcd2745

mcd2745 These Mickey pretzels are making me thirsty!

I don't mind that they take forever to announce itineraries as much as I do the fact that they don't give much time at all between when they announce them and when they make them available for booking. They should give more time to let people review them and do whatever initial planning is necessary before they open them up for booking and the prices start climbing immediately.

7. collectoraholic

collectoraholic Is it time to sail yet?

I couldn't agree more w/ this statement. :thumbsup2

When we were on the Magic last week, Peter said in the Platinum/Gold CC Party that they think the `14 dates will be released in Oct. or Nov.

8. RedSox68

RedSox68 DIS Veteran

I called yesterday to find out -- knowing I wouldn't really get a direct answer. But I actually got more than I thought I would -- the CM said they were told this Fall, anytime between mid-October and mid-November.

Frustrating thing is, she didn't know whether the gold/platinum would get an early benefit or if they were going to do what they did with the Hawaii sailings and open it to all on the same day. :confused3

9. mommyz

mommyz Mouseketeer

What is that timeframe btw? We need to book a 2014 cruise and know that it fills up super quick.

10. mcd2745

mcd2745 These Mickey pretzels are making me thirsty!

Usually they start accepting bookings only a day or two after they announce the itineraries. IMO, they should wait at least 2 weeks after announcing the itineraries before starting to let people book.

11. DynamicDisneyDuo

DynamicDisneyDuo DIS Veteran

For the plain vanilla Dream & Fantasy itineraries, they will likely just release them for booking. If they do it like last time, Gold & Platinum will not get an advance window because they are not new itineraries.

12. jdb in AZ

jdb in AZ <font color=green>It could end up curdled<br><font

Only the first Hawaii cruise was open early for gold/platinum. The 2nd Hawaiian cruise was open to everyone the same day, because it was no longer considered a brand new itinerary.

What month are you considering? Not all cruises fill up super quick. Actually, several dates (during school) are not selling well at all, and DCL has had to offer a IGT OVT and VGT.

13. experiment 626 rocks

experiment 626 rocks Earning My Ears

Hi all
    Does anyone know when Disney start taking bookings for the 2014 sails? Thinking of a transatlantic but need to start saving ASAP lol

Thanks all in advance
    Gary

14. mommyz

mommyz Mouseketeer

Thanks. Yeah that sucks. Several days is clearly not long enough time. I need to coordinate with other families on when we are all going. Ugh.

I think when we rebooked I was told we'd get an email about the release dates but wasn't sure how long before.

We need time!!!

15. Lynda Silk

Lynda Silk DIS Veteran

Do you think DCL will have European cruises in 2014? I'm particularly interested in the Mediterranean so I hope they continue those cruises!

16. twinstars

twinstars Mouseketeer

The DCL "find a cruise" link is under maintenance.....could today be the day?

17. cruisecrasher

cruisecrasher DIS Veteran

Of course it'd be today. My DH is out of town on work.

18. CarolAnnC

CarolAnnC <font color=blue>Caught Smuggling Jello Shot Syrin

I am thinking maybe tomorrow is "the day". Here is what the website states under "Find A Cruise":

DisneyCruiseLine.com is currently undergoing maintenance.
    On deck, onshore and online, Disney Cruise Line is committed to providing you and your family with the most magical vacation on the high seas. Currently, we're making things even better at DisneyCruiseLine.com, so please be sure to check back here soon. We appreciate your patience and look forward to sailing with you soon.

In the meantime, if you need to plan and prepare for an upcoming Disney cruise, please visit the Planning Center. We also invite you to explore all of the magic that awaits you onboard our entire fleet of Disney Cruise Line ships, in addition to the cruises and destinations we currently offer.

19. BBogers

BBogers Earning My Ears

You guys are getting my hopes up!! We're cruising the second week in January 2014, but I'm still undecided between Galveston or Orlando. I'm hoping that when the itineraries officially come out, I can finally decide.

20. Momma2Jax

Momma2Jax DIS Veteran

I was just going to price my cruise obsessively, and saw that, too! Maybe it is it! popcorn::

21. mgroshans

mgroshans DIS Veteran

Will platinum members be the first to know?