Any rumor when 2014 dates come out?

If this maintenance is to load 2014 dates then there will be no new itineraries. :sad2: We are hoping for new options like South America or Asia. :thumbsup2

Plus in following DCL's twitter feed there are no tweets at all about anything exciting like new voyage dates or anything....but they do like to keep us guessing.:confused3

All indicators are leading to very soon. Perhaps as early as tomorrow.

Or maybe they are fixing the issues with the site, so it's working when the dates come out! ;)

The new fiscal year just started so it could be anytime now. We all knew dcl wouldnt release 2014 until 2013 fiscal year now its here so anytime

disneyxperts said:
If this maintenance is to load 2014 dates then there will be no new itineraries. :sad2: We are hoping for new options like South America or Asia. :thumbsup2

Plus in following DCL's twitter feed there are no tweets at all about anything exciting like new voyage dates or anything....but they do like to keep us guessing.:confused3

Would also like to see some Asia itineries. Would love to go on the inaugural DCL TP cruise.

Something must be in the pipeline, as I have just received this from Dreams

I apologize for the ‘mass’ email but this is the fastest way to reach all of my clients. I also apologize if you received multiple copies of this email.

We are hearing that Disney Cruise Line may be releasing some sail dates for 2014 very soon. At this time, we do not know the exact sail dates, itineraries or when they will be released but I wanted to make sure I completely understand your requirements prior to the release date. In order to do this, would you please answer some questions for me?

If you are not interested in changing your reservation or booking a new reservation for 2014, it’s not necessary to respond to this email.

Are you interested in booking a Disney Cruise Line reservation for 2014?

Do you have an existing reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel that you would like to change to a sailing in 2014?

If you want to change an existing reservation, please provide the Dreams Unlimited Travel or Disney Cruise Line reservation number. I will also need to the approximate sail date, ship and category you are interested in.

If you don’t have a current reservation that you would like to change to 2014, are you interested in booking a new reservation? If so, do you know the sail date and other specific’s you would like to book?

Again, we are not sure what the new itinerates will be or sail dates but please provide any additional information on approximate dates or itinerates you may be interested in.

If you have already contacted me about making a change, if I haven’t contacted you I will be contacting you directly very soon. If you have already sent me your request and you haven’t heard from me by tomorrow, please let me know.

Although I will certainly try to work everyone’s request as quickly as possible, I will be working requests in the order they are received. The more information you can provide up front, the faster we can book what you want at the lowest price possible. Once the release happens, I will have very little time to email quotes, or answer questions. My number one priority will be to book the clients who know what they want as soon as possible at the lowest pricing.

We do not have any inside information on this release! I just want to make sure I have everything ready when the release does happen. Once I hear anything specific, I will send you an email with this information.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or requests.

Just got an email from my TA asking what my preferences are for 2014 because she is hearing the itineraries will be released soon. I hope it's soon. If only the Dream & Fantasy are released this month I'll wait to see what the Wonder and Magic will be doing before I make any decisions.

Whoo-hoo, exciting!!!! Hope there is something new in store for 2014. I'll be majorly bummed if it is same old, same old.

Last year on the same date October 3rd 2011 I got the 2013 pre-planning email from Dreams Unlimited. Just received my email for this year for the expected 2014 release.

On October 17, 2011, the brochure was found (by someone I know :)) on the Disney media.disneywebcontent.com site with the Dream/Fantasy 2013 dates. The next day, October 18, 2011, the 2013 dates were available for booking.

Question: Remind me, if I book a dummy 2014 date on opening day this October, I can reshop that booking on board a Feb 2013 cruise to receive the DCL onboard booking discount? If yes, can it be for that same sailing, or does it need to be moved?

FYI,

Thank you for selecting Dreams Unlimited Travel!

I apologize for the ‘mass’ email but this is the fastest way to reach all of my clients. I also apologize if you received multiple copies of this email.

We are hearing that Disney Cruise Line may be releasing some sail dates for 2014 very soon. At this time, we do not know the exact sail dates, itineraries or when they will be released but I wanted to make sure I completely understand your requirements prior to the release date. In order to do this, would you please answer some questions for me?

If you are not interested in changing your reservation or booking a new reservation for 2014, it’s not necessary to respond to this email.

Are you interested in booking a Disney Cruise Line reservation for 2014?

Do you have an existing reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel that you would like to change to a sailing in 2014?

If you want to change an existing reservation, please provide the Dreams Unlimited Travel or Disney Cruise Line reservation number. I will also need to the approximate sail date, ship and category you are interested in.

If you don’t have a current reservation that you would like to change to 2014, are you interested in booking a new reservation? If so, do you know the sail date and other specific’s you would like to book?

Again, we are not sure what the new itinerates will be or sail dates but please provide any additional information on approximate dates or itinerates you may be interested in.

If you have already contacted me about making a change, if I haven’t contacted you I will be contacting you directly very soon. If you have already sent me your request and you haven’t heard from me by tomorrow, please let me know.

Although I will certainly try to work everyone’s request as quickly as possible, I will be working requests in the order they are received. The more information you can provide up front, the faster we can book what you want at the lowest price possible. Once the release happens, I will have very little time to email quotes, or answer questions. My number one priority will be to book the clients who know what they want as soon as possible at the lowest pricing.

We do not have any inside information on this release! I just want to make sure I have everything ready when the release does happen. Once I hear anything specific, I will send you an email with this information.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or requests.

Sincerely

Kelsie Johnson

Dreams Unlimited Travel

How long after platum does gold have access to bookings, and/or info?

I think last year, it was platinum and gold got a day or so lead time on silver and the general public. But only on the new itineraries.

Meant only in the most humorous way...but sometimes my twisted sense of humor gets lost in translation on the interwebs.
So, FYI, it's a joke.
:badpc:

I just got an email from Dreams Unlimited about forthcoming 2014 dates. My TA said they are hearing rumors they could be releasing some dates soon.

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!