Any rumor when 2014 dates come out?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by minnieandmickey, Jul 29, 2012.

1. dishm12/08

dishm12/08 Obsessing Over Our Disneymoon. One Day At A Time

So since we will be first timers on Disney, how long after the dates are released can we book?

I'm getting confused with the platinum/gold booking questions.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Lynda Silk

Lynda Silk DIS Veteran

I'm gold and I just got the email from my TA at Dreams.

4. needAcruise

needAcruise Mouseketeer

Hey! Kelsie is my TA too! She's a great TA and obviously very responsive!
    (I received this email too!)

This goes to show you how a good TA is flexible and willing to work with her clients, not matter how questionable the information source. ;)

To bad this was a false alarm. She is probably buried under the replys of so many DISers.

5. hoff41

hoff41 We love us some cruisin'

no email from my TA at Dreams and i have a rezzie already :(

6. chateau

chateau DIS Veteran

Platinum and gold have first dibs to the dates/itineraries... not sure of time span in between the two, then dates are released to the public and silver castaway members. I just don't recall the intricacies.

7. Niebz

Niebz DIS Veteran

Only on new itineraries though meaning the ones DCL hasn't cruised before. There likely won't be any first dibs on the 2014 Dream and Fantasy itineraries.

8. cruisecrasher

cruisecrasher DIS Veteran

Or if the Magic/Wonder resail out of Galveston or other sailings they're currently running.

9. su_A_ve

su_A_ve DIS Veteran

I just realized my dummy res is only or me. Should I change it to the family now? If so would I need to pay any difference in deposit?

I did it directly with DCL.

10. su_A_ve

su_A_ve DIS Veteran

There will be tx sailings. They signed a two year agreement...

11. cruisecrasher

cruisecrasher DIS Veteran

And are sailing in 2012 and 2013 already. I agree it's likely they'll have some in spring 2014, as the Wonder is there on January 4th.

12. silmarg

silmarg SIL

I got my email from Dan at Dreams...

I bet they do NY again... maybe do a 10 day.... and go to further into the Caribbean...

Unless there is something really intriguing, I am planning on a trip to Europe in 2014 (maybe ABD - if I can get over the price).

We just did a Canadian on the Magic. Will do the Fantasy in Feb. A big family gathering on NCL Gem in Summer 2013. We may be all cruised out. Will prob skip DCL until 2015

13. su_A_ve

su_A_ve DIS Veteran

I know but I thought they signed a 2012 and then extended it for two years... Maybe I'm wrong though...

14. thepoohguy

thepoohguy Mouseketeer

Update. Got my email from Marla at Dreams!!!

15. Balt ravens fan

Balt ravens fan Goofy at heart

Does Dreams handle everything for you if they are your TA? I have small world as my TA, and my TA hasn't even responded to my email. I know exactly what I want to do in 2014 and I have dummy booking and all, but haven't heard back from her - kind of frustrated - am I supposed to do all the work? Am I supposed to call Disney the morning the rates come out? Or is she supposed to do that?

Thanks,

Dave

16. DisSarahK

DisSarahK Missing Mickey...

I didn't get anything from Dreams. Of course the person I use there also didn't even acknowledge that I named her for the reservation I made on-board in August. I always feel like I'm at the bottom of her list.

17. ML_LovesDisney

ML_LovesDisney DIS Veteran

I got an email today too. I definitely will not be changing my cruise but would like to plan for my onboard booking for 2014! :cool1:

18. kritter

kritter <font color=deeppink>I need a Disney FIX!!<br><fon

They are also doing system in the coming days for DL, Aulaini and WDW!!

19. Scillycruisers

Scillycruisers Mouseketeer

Got our e-mail from Dan at DU today. Definitely not changing our 2013 dates to 2014 ( have already waited long enough, not waiting another year!), but definitely want to get another one planned for 2014.

20. jmb910

jmb910 Obsessed with anything Disney!

I didn't get this email from my TA from DU either. I am gold and have a current ressie with them. I get fast responses from my TA, but I feel like I am bothering her when I ask a question.

I am anxiously awaiting 2014 also. I am a huge planner and want to get something on the books already!

21. holula

holula DIS Veteran

I didn't either but then I never feel my TA at DU has been helpful. For 2014 I am hoping the dates are released while I am on board the dream so I can do an OBB without having to change the dates.