Any pics of people wearing way too hot of clothes?

makinorlando said:
This was originally posted on the Theme Parks Attractions board. I guess since someone was asking for photos they moved it here :confused3 , but the post took a whole different direction than photo sharing......
That's weird. Whoever moved probably saw the word pics and shipped it off here. :confused3 :rotfl:

yes as a matter of fact I was just in the Magic Kingdom on Feb. 17th, and saw a guy wearing black dress pants, black slip on dress shoes and a button down dress shirt..let me find the picture..

oh wait, that was me I guess I didn't take a picture of myself..

I've already gone to hersheypark wearing my work clothes including a tie, just the way I'm used to dressing, no big deal and I'm not really any hotter dressed that way than wearing shorts..

just wondering if anyone takes pics of Disney execs walking around the park wearing ties...., or all the cast members who are wearing long pants when it's hot out...
:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

They used to run that from time to time on the Disney Channel as part of the (pause for a moment of silence) cancelled series called "Vault Disney." The series was classic stuff plucked from the archives of the Wonderful World of Disney in the 50s and early 60s.

Anywho: I was amused, and amazed, to see teenagers on that show wearing heels, skirts and jackets when visiting the park!

What a different world... :rolleyes:

During a trip in August, when it was over 100 and the humidity was sky high, we saw a young Muslim girl in long black polyester pants, long black shirt, and black scarf. She was absolutely dripping. One of the CMs said that she was keeping an eye on her, for fear that she was going to pass out. She appeared to be with her brothers and father, and they were in jeans in t-shirts. I felt so sorry for that poor girl.

I've seen just as many people wearing tak tops and itty bitty shorts and flip flops when it's fifty. You can see the goodsebumps on their shivering arms. Don't people ge tit that it can get quite chilly here in the Orlando are in the winter months?

My son is one of those head to toe "Goth Black" kids. But when we go to WDW and it's hot, he'll wear black shorts, sneakers, and often a grey tee.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter