• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any pics of people wearing way too hot of clothes?

jade1

I spend half my money on WDW, and waste the rest.
My buddy doesn't believe me that I see folks in jeans or even worse-black leather at WDW in the summer (90 plus and humid). Was wondering if anyone could prove it for me. :crazy2: :sunny:

I've seen some people wearing some uncomfortably hot clothing in WDW before, but this one may take the cake. Note the person with the very large ears and eyes, wearing the colonial garb:

CD_LibertyTree_Tavern.jpg

:rotfl:

Ha. That is a good point, some of the charachters gotta be dying.

I've seen quite a few young people in head to toe black goth garb. They might as well wear wool in the 100 degree heat! Yow!

Worse than that, I see women wearing spike heel shoes. I just don't get it.

jade1 said:
My buddy doesn't believe me that I see folks in jeans or even worse-black leather at WDW in the summer (90 plus and humid). Was wondering if anyone could prove it for me. :crazy2: :sunny:

I wear jeans to the parks (if we go in the summer) - I don't do shorts, and am very comfortable in jeans.... in fact, I wear jeans all year long in FL. So it is NOT that unbelievable.......

I've seen ladies wearing their UGG boots in near 100 degree weather. I was in line behind a girl wearing them and she claimed they kept her feet cool. :confused3

i am one of those people. i wear jeans and capri's all summer long and live in florida (it was 80 today!). i freeze in the air conditioning so i wear jeans and also have bought jackets and sweat shirts to wear in july.

I'm always hot...can have the window open in Zero degree weather..

but then again...I am 50 ..............

so when I see anyone wearing more than a tee shirt or shorts, I sweat :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I was in Florida last week, had shorts and tee's on all the time. I have seen people with jeans on in the summer. Not me if it's above 70 I have on the capri's or shorts. I will be going down next week also. Just bringing the capri's and shorts. Got to love that Florida warm weather :thumbsup2

I was in jeans, tee shirt and fleece jacket today. I think some people, especially those who live in FL, are just more used to the heat. Anything below 80 is chilly to me.

kinda on topic...when I worked at Six Flags I would see middle eastern women covered head to toe in layers of black...i would feel so sorry for them when i saw their husbands in front of them in shorts and a tee shirt

Well, you all will probably see me walking around in "hot clothes" because I gained a ton (not quite...but 85 pounds) with my pregnancy with DS. He is 18 mos. and I am on WW still trying to lose the rest of it (about 35 pounds). So, even though I could get hot in below zero weather I usually wear long sleeves and jeans during the summer here (down south). I can't wait to get out of school so I can move back to Montana where my clothing is appropriate most of the time!!! :rolleyes:
What really bothers me are some of the women I go to school with who come in and it is 80 degrees inside and like 100 outside and they come into the building and say "it's FREEZING in here!!" What is wrong with their circulation?? :confused3

I also only wear jeans. Since having my twins I am not as secure about my body as I used to be so it is only jeans for me :)

DH always wears jeans. when we lived in TX & it was 110 degrees, the man of my dreams was dressed no differently than he does when it is 60--
he would never wear sandals :rotfl:
I am a eh hemmm.. a voluptuous little Winnie so I wear long pants & cover my arms, it's an esthetic decision :teeth:
I do admire heavy folks that can just get over the tsk tsking factor & simply be comfortable, enjoy & get on with their lives~
I am much too self conscious so I suit up :goodvibes
But I wore shorts in public exactly 2 times when I was young & thin & still never wore short sleeves
told you I am a Puritan!
well..a Puritan with a certain amount of warping! ;)

Jean

I always wear jeans to the park, wearing shorts is to uncomfortable to me especially on outside rides because the seats get extremely warm in the summer sun (if you wear shorts half the ride your legs are hurting from the hot seats on rides).

I've been known to go out in the afternoon/evening with a sweater on in FL. FL is breezy, more so than the stiffling hot heat we have here in GA.

Worst I've seen was at the filming of the Christmas parade- people wearing sweatshirts and scarves to look Christmassy, but it was in the 80's!

In 1998, we celebrated my Son's 10th B-Day in WDW with the extended family. My nephew was very into his Heavy Metal phase. It was late Sept/early Oct - Highs in the 90's with nearly 100% humidity (just after a Hurricane) Stifling heat & didn't that boy wear his Black Leather Jacket day & day out? :confused3 I almost passed out in line for the opening of Buzz & he's walking around in head to toe denim & leather.....

My Ds's have switched to jeans year-round, since they feel as though they have to hide their legs now. (Too much hair against pale legs, apparently!) ;)

Merriwind said:
I was in jeans, tee shirt and fleece jacket today. I think some people, especially those who live in FL, are just more used to the heat. Anything below 80 is chilly to me.
Merri, didn't you used to live up here in CNY? How on earth did you handle the winter up here? Congrats on surviving LOL! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter